Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Has anyone discussed NUWAUBU?
Posted by: Kepheri ()
Date: August 18, 2007 03:50AM

PEACE AND BLESSINGS

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ANYONE WHO HAS A LIKE/DISLIKE FOR NUWAUBU. DO YOU FEAL THAT DR. MALACHI Z. YORK IS INNOCENT/GUILTY. DO YOU FEAL/BELIEVE THAT HIS WORK IS FACTUAL/FRAUD. LET ME HEAR YOUR OPINONS/FACTS. THIS IS AN OPEN DISSCUSSION AND ALL ARE WELCOME.

BUT PLEASE STAY PEACEFUL.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: kath ()
Date: August 19, 2007 10:52AM

He was convicted of multiple RICO, child molestation, and financial reporting charges and sentenced to 135 years in prison. His case was appealed to the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, but that court upheld the convictions on 27 October 2005.[27]

[en.wikipedia.org]

I know he's claiming it's racist or something for a court to have found him guilty, but 135 years, that's pretty conclusive to me!!! :shock:

I did know someone (in the UK) who was into the Nuwaubians for a while. Don't think she'd easily admit to it nowadays, even if she still was :lol:

Date: August 22, 2007 02:35AM

Kath: I know he's claiming it's racist or something for a court to have found him guilty, but 135 years, that's pretty conclusive to me!!!

Is the fact that he is sentenced to 135 years make you feel that he is guilty? Or Conclusive as you said to mean that this is the conclusion or ending?

Also to those who have been in Nuwaubic studies who are ashamed to say that they where, were never in Nuwaubic studies too begin with. Because if they where they would have grasped a little reasoning. And the 135 year incarceration holds no considerable reason other then that Dr. York is considered a dangerous man to society by america.

Date: August 28, 2007 01:20AM

Kepheri
And the 135 year incarceration holds no considerable reason other then that Dr. York is considered a dangerous man to society by america.

No. It means he was found guilty of being a dangerous man to dozens of little children.

No offence meant but- why have you come here if you're a 'fan' and are going to swallow what he tells you despite the evidence of him being felt guilty of molestation of numerous children, in an official court of law?

Is molesting children ok by you and makes him a wonderful leader?

Date: September 01, 2007 07:56AM

Why only put half of what i said down Kath?

Do you have reasoning? Or do you just believe everything that the media outlet tells you? Now as far as being convicted- well he had declared a guilty plea too begin with. Why you might ask? Because his lawyer had made a settlement plan that would allow him to be free if he said that he was guilty. And that settlement plan had nothing to do with him serving 135 years in prison. So you see he was the one being screwed over the whole time.

Dont you know that lawyers dont care about their clients, but only care about money? And do you know how much money that it took too free him out of prison and too get a lawyer? Over a million dollars. Now if you would take a look back in history you will see that this is the same thing that the police did too the black panther party all over the united states: Take away their source of revenue. Why so that they would be poor and powerless in this government.

And you said why do I swallow everything that he says: I would never do such because if you would only know that everything that he says he wants us too look it up and cross reference.

Of corse molesting children is horrible. But what substantial evidence can the state attorney's produce that shows that he actually did indeed molest these children? And you cant say because of the children that came too court and testifed because they blantently state on YOUtube that they were forced into a false testimony. Do some homework

Date: September 01, 2007 07:59AM

and another thing wikipedia is a horrible source for a cross reference. People come on their with there own oppinionated minds and speak what they feel without bringing knowledgeable and both positive and negative facts to the table.

Next batter up.

Date: September 01, 2007 07:29PM

Kepheri
Why only put half of what i said down Kath?

Because that's how people answer posts if they're quoting someone- look at other's posts to this forum that do so.

You don't like wikipedia, (my tip for wikipedia is I read the talk page too and that contains all the arguments from the different sides of the debate) well, here is the owner of this site's own record of news reports about dwight york/nuwaubians

[www.culteducation.com]

Do you have reasoning? Or do you just believe everything that the media outlet tells you?

I try to work on the probability of whether something is true or not. So if someone has been convicted of a crime I usually believe it, because a high degree of probability is how it's judged in court too- 'beyond reasonable doubt.'

Now as far as being convicted- well he had declared a guilty plea too begin with. Why you might ask? Because his lawyer had made a settlement plan that would allow him to be free if he said that he was guilty. And that settlement plan had nothing to do with him serving 135 years in prison. So you see he was the one being screwed over the whole time.

It's called a plea bargain, lots of people make them, to try and get a lesser sentence. The judge rejected it.

Dont you know that lawyers dont care about their clients, but only care about money? And do you know how much money that it took too free him out of prison and too get a lawyer? Over a million dollars. Now if you would take a look back in history you will see that this is the same thing that the police did too the black panther party all over the united states: Take away their source of revenue. Why so that they would be poor and powerless in this government.

This is a wider political point or conspiracy theory. None of this has any bearing on whether Dwight York is a paedo. He had a lawyer, who you mentioned above, it went through due process and even to appeal, where the judgment was upheld.

Of corse molesting children is horrible. But what substantial evidence can the state attorney's produce that shows that he actually did indeed molest these children? And you cant say because of the children that came too court and testifed because they blantently state on YOUtube that they were forced into a false testimony. Do some homework

Some may have said that, others, adults, have said publically that they were abused. [w3.culteducation.com]

Posted by: mindconcern ()
Date: September 02, 2007 07:18AM

Here's a link to the court case involving 'DOCTOR' Zacharia.
[72.14.253.104]

Basically, when he was first brought before the court, he entered a plea of guilty to one count of transporting a child for unlawful sexual purposes. The district court wanted him to be accountable for all four charges, so they rejected his single guilty plea.

RICO is racketeer influenced and corrupt organization. These charges were based on tax evasion and illegal transport of children under the guise of his 'business'. Some of these counts included multiple children being transported at once.

Many, many court cases are available for free, in full disclosure on the internet. To formulate a google search, put the persons name in quotes, and include the word 'docket'.

Re: Has anyone discussed NUWAUBU?
Posted by: Ex-Sufi ()
Date: March 11, 2009 09:11PM

The latest news is that two of their websites have been shut down:

[www.nuwaubians.org]
and their grand lodge site is closed too.

I guess without their Supreme Child Molester pimping them every day, they can't raise enough money to keep their brainwashing sites going.
This is one of the sickest cults I've ever learned about...I actually know 3 people who were involved. Two are women and they got far, far away from that cult when the Supreme Molester was arrested. The other is a man and he still supports Malachi and says the victims are all lying.

Re: Has anyone discussed NUWAUBU?
Posted by: Rmorgan19 ()
Date: April 06, 2009 11:03AM

Hi, I am a nuwaupian and if any has any questions on who we are, what we teach, etc feel free to ask. Ex-sufi, our websites that have been "shut down" have been done so on our own accord. www.nuwaubians.org was one of our websites and it is currently deactive. And yes, the victims are lying. During Dr Yorks trial, many of them admitted to being coerced by government officials and everything is on record.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.