Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Has anyone discussed NUWAUBU?
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: April 06, 2009 11:16PM

See this link for "who they are""

[www.culteducation.com]

They seem to be a blend of "Shriners" and psuedo-science adherers.

I think the most interesting part is that they bring in plate tectonics and the desire to pass their own laws, issue their own passports and levy their own taxes.

In short, much like other "religions" that revolve around a specific cult leader or cult family.

They apparently accept all religious beliefs and even believe they are somehow connected to the kings of ancient Egypt. They also accept the religious beliefs of ancient Egypt as well. "Oh holy Isis, hear my plea!"

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 07, 2009 08:43AM

Here is more from Rick Ross' Database:

[www.culteducation.com]

It seems to me this is a cult in disaray and in demise. How can you continue to whip up followers after your leader has been convicted of multiple cases of child rape?

Date: April 07, 2009 12:13PM

See this post on Rick Ross' site:

[www.culteducation.com]

The Nuwaubuians are one of several things; self-deluded, naive, unaware of reality, embarrassed (that they followed "The Child Molester York" for as long as they have) or stupid.

Pick one.

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: April 07, 2009 12:42PM

This is a disturbing example of how far these groups and their followers can go.

QUOTE: [www.culteducation.com]
"York was convicted Jan. 23, 2004, in U.S. District Court in Brunswick on charges of racketeering, child molestation, transporting minors for unlawful sex and tax evasion.
A judge sentenced the 63-year-old sect leader to 135 years in prison."

Here you have a leader, convicted and jailed with an huge list of serious crimes, and that isn't even enough to dislodge the beliefs of some followers.
Its similar to Warren Jeffs, in that sense. [www.culteducation.com]

This is why so many other groups and cults, where the leader has not yet been caught, refuse to face reality. Even when caught and convicted, its not enough. They just have to convince them that its some type of conspiracy or frame-up.

Unfortunately, for the core inner circle of these cults, even actual facts and reality don't seem to dislodge their belief systems.

You have a so-called Zen guru like Seung Sahn, who started the Kwan Um School of Zen (KUSZ). He was involved with sexual abuses of his power by having sex with many of his students, and they say, its ok as they were adults, and not children!
That is where the extreme rationalizations start...and where they can end up.

Posted by: Rmorgan19 ()
Date: April 08, 2009 03:27AM

Sparky and Anticult, you all are not interested in the facts of what took place and whether or not Dr. York is innocent of those charges. You all actually believe everything you hear on TV. Dr. York was fasely accused. When the FBI, GBI, and local law enforcements came on our land, which is fasely labeled as a compound, they abducted 4 children to examine. The children were found to have no signs of any rape or child molestation. If you all have facts, then bring them. In fact, years ago, I emailed a non-bias article that was done on nuwaupians and rick ross never put it on the site. Lastly, as people of Afrikan descent, all of Afrika belongs to us. We choose to acknowledge our nubian(egyptian) heritage because for over 400 years in american we have been made to feel less than human. Lets talk about how you all(euro-americans) pretend to be jesus and god. But when Darker peoples portray themselves as great you all have a problem with it. Get over it.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 08, 2009 04:55AM

Rmorgan19:

The level of denial you are is called "cognitive dissonance."

You can't and/or won't accept that York is a convicted sex offender and cult leader.

What he did warranted the sentence he received.

As for you and other Nawaubians, maybe it's time to get on with your life.

No amount of conspiracy theories and complaints about false prosecution will set York free.

He belongs in prison and will die there.

Date: April 09, 2009 09:06AM

Rmorgan19
We choose to acknowledge our nubian(egyptian) heritage because for over 400 years in american we have been made to feel less than human. Lets talk about how you all(euro-americans) pretend to be jesus and god. But when Darker peoples portray themselves as great you all have a problem with it. Get over it.

Odd response. Yes, my heritage is European/Asian (Slavic peoples which means "Slave"). I don't see how any of our heritage is relative to the matter at hand. As far as bringing up my "belief" that I am Jesus and God?...twisted and bizarre.

I have no problem that "Darker peoples" should portray themselves as great. Everyone who is mentally healthy should portray themselves as great. However being "Dark" or not doesn't excuse criminal child molestration of a Shriner-wannabe hack.

And before you "enlighten" me on "Darker peoples" running Egypt, there was a time when African (notice the "c" not a "k") peoples conquered and ran Egypt as pharoah (dynasty) for a couple of centuries during the Egyptian (arabic) thousand year reign. Please don't respond to this thread with any indepth psuedo-science (i.e., scientific nonsense) as I find it painfully dull.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2009 09:13AM by Sparky.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.