ICF?
Posted by: Hoi ()
Date: December 03, 2006 03:55AM

Hello

Can anybody tell me what is International Christian Fellowship - ICF Church?
www.icf.ch ? I can't find anything in english.

Thank you

Options: ReplyQuote
ICF?
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: December 03, 2006 09:24AM

A quick Yahoo search had lots of hits in English.

ICF?
Date: December 03, 2006 07:09PM

yeah, I found a lot of english pages but I can't be sure it is the same thing because this church has a logo and I haven't seen this logo on any other pages only on icf.ch and icf-bonn.de.

I was able to translate text from this german webpage. They say it is a gospel movement, a network which began 10 years ago in Switzerland but now they have churches in Norway, Holland, Austria and Germany

this is Google translation of text from their webpage:
Google translation
This icf churches interdenominational churches, by young people, are built with heart for this generation. ... icf Bonn is member of the Evangelist alliance Bonn. This alliance is a world-wide network of approximately 500 million Christian and unites humans from regional churches, nationalchurch communities, free churches, free works and federations.

I just found a link on their website to england ICF Church: www.icf-london.co.uk and there are texts in english. Can you please go to english site and read their FAQ, sounds like they talk against other churches trying to attract people, but maybe that's just my feeling.

I'm writing because I was in their church once and it looked very weird to me, I don't want to insult anybody but it looked to me as a rock concert, the whole mass. And in the middle of the chat of their priest and one guy one woman from the audience started screaming very scary and they took her outside where we could still hear her screaming. They are mostly young people, I've heard that some members are looking for the couple inside of the church, and I've heard once someone referred to them as a "new church". I just didn't feel very comfortable the whole time of the mass and couldn't wait to get outside, and because of that a person told me there must be something wrong inside of myself. Also the priest read from the gospel of Philip.
I hope anybody can tell me more about this church.

ICF?
Date: December 06, 2006 06:40AM

Can you at least tell me if it is normal to read chapters from Gnostic Gospels (Gnostic of Phillip) in a church?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.