HOT HOT HOT SCIENCE OF IDENTITY ROCKS
Posted by: whitemoon ()
Date: October 01, 2006 09:44PM

For a group that thrives on secrecy and segmenting itself from the rest of the material ignoramus, I see that this cult is occupying the top hot spots on this forum! It is like a stain, that has been given life, by breath of the brave, and is starting to spread across the perfect embroidery of the Emperor's clothes ...

It can only mean, there is a very deep interest here, that finally there is an outlet for years of repression, secrecy and guilt.

For the leaders of this cult, it must be an enlightening experience to see their "grail of the meaning of life" held up to real critical scrutiny. Their usual remedy is to write of "real critical scrutiny and other such critiscism" to ignorance and "illusion", very handy of course. They can say they dont read these posts, but it is a Catch 22 situation, because then they are obviously out of touch, and unwilling to keep in touch, which leaves them in the camp of bigots, ignorants and mute. They may laugh it off, and dismiss the messages here, as written by ignorant shits, but, the fact is that one of these posts has been viewed by over 50,000 people (exact count:55356), and that kind of audience, it is hard to resort to their usual tactics of delegating these people to lost, ignorant, stupid, deluded, materially consumed. One usual rant that I hear from a devotee, is "he is so materially enlightened, hat he doesn't need us, by his absolute mercy, he has deigned to be in contact with us ...". Seems that rule doesnt extend to money donations.

The barrel is starting to leak. I see also there is a blog now: cultreporter.blogspot.com

The post is very personal and goes directly to giving a very specific account of a personal experience in the blog entitled: "Stolen Children" giving names, and striking to the "heart of darkness".

Aside from the kid camps run in India, by the ultimate spiritual master, which gave free reign to child molestation and no accountability, except for the old man, banning some of the lead child molestors from a free vegetarian lunch on Sunday, Chris' printout for salvation does not involve the usual dark pits of hell propagated by hellish cult leaders. For instance, there is no suggestion of suicide, child molestation, or being restrained to stay etc. So we need to set the record straight on that one. You are free to leave.

The real truth is that this is a haven for all losers. It provides a place of rest and masked respectability for the following:

emaciated males (they all look like flesh hanging on bones because of their vegetarian diet, sunken cheek bones, and just plain skinny and scary)

long haired bead wearing witchy hippy smelly girls

people who have never been able to hold down a regular job

people who do not pay tax

hippies

divorced, single, getting divorced, having affairs all qualify (unhappy marital relationships means that you qualify in a big way, this is a significant indicator of belonging)

people who like yoga

surfers

people who are addicted to massage, homeopathic medicine, very expensive shitty vitamins, and acupuncuture, also colonic irrigation

lazy and selfish, and self involved

self indulgent

past drug problems

shady connections, with gangs, organized crime syndicates and other groups that the leaders know damn well what I am talking about

looking for a way to be socially elevated by way of spirituality because you are a loser in every other way (eg never achieved anything in your life so if you can say you are spiritually connected means you dont have to fess up to being a loser bum in real life)

If you fit into any of these categories you qualify

I have been involved in this group for the past 25 years, through my parents, and now that I am old enough to think for myself, I speak from the heart

This is a group for bums and losers

Options: ReplyQuote
HOT HOT HOT SCIENCE OF IDENTITY ROCKS
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: October 02, 2006 01:01AM

whitemoon

I have been involved in this group for the past 25 years, through my parents, and now that I am old enough to think for myself, I speak from the heart

This is a group for bums and losers

Hi Whitemoon:

It sounds as though you have quite a chip on your shoulder :( did you lose your childhood, neglected and abandoned by your parents because they were too busy meditating or serving Chris Butler???

:?: Please share some of your story, if you want?

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.