Current Page: 2 of 3
Science of Identity - All the info you like
Posted by: jograves ()
Date: October 14, 2006 05:31AM

Jessica:

To me, Muslims I know are peace loving and very gentle people.

It is just a shame about the misguided ones, who seem to adapt their beliefs into violence and that is where the hypocrisy lies.

You do not make a lot of sense and are offensive to Jagad Guru, WHY?

He is a man of pure devotion and highly regarded as Krishna's servant, in another post, you deemed Krishna highly after I posted a response to someone who wanted to know how to get a friend away from Krishna Consciousness.

If you worship Krishna, how can you condemn Siddha? By doing so you are not putting yourself in a good position, do you realize the ramifications of what you are doing?

Haribol Bhakta Max,

I have only been on this forum a couple of times and may I give you a word of warning.

In reading offensive comments against Krishna or His pure devotees it is like being cut with a razor. I wont read any comments and if you read anything negative, please pray to Siddha and Krishna that you have read them and you are sorry you did.

Since finding Krishna and learning to know Him, I have purpose in my life where before it felt like I was stumbling through a life with no direction.

This forum is not a good place to be, am learning that. People brand us as being in a cult, where in reality, we have found the Truth.

I can only assume, from your post about modern Muslims, that you think peace and non-violence are a good thing.
You also say you are offended by those who call Butler and his followers hypocritical, and those who criticize SIF.
How do you rationalize the pro-war, pro-violence, and hateful anti-homosexual views of the cult, in light of your personal beliefs? Is it possible that you have somehow managed to avoid exposure to the less compassionate attitudes of SIF members?
Do you have any idea of exactly how pro-violence these modern "hindus", (or whatever they are calling themselves), really are? They are very vocal about defending themselves, their families, and their country, by force if they think it's necessary, and the language they use against anyone who criticizes them is extremely violent and aggressive; "Chop out the tongues of those who are offensive"? "Kill anyone who speaks out against the devotees or the guru"?
There have been no reports of any SIF members actually doing these things, but they don't display a very peaceful nature when reacting to those who disagree with them.
Butler and his followers publicly take a very pro-war stance. There is a lot of info here and elsewhere about Gabbard and his family and their support of the US military. Butler's lectures and political activities do not advocate religious acceptance or pacifism.
You seem to be uninformed about the ideology you are defending.
The Truth you claim to have found is not consistent.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: October 14, 2006 10:42PM

cultreporter
I am very glad that I happened across this forum in the months I have spent recovering from being a recent student of Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa.

Yes I have noticed that there is another thread on this topic - that still appears to be attracting posts after almost two years LMFAO :lol: near the end. Wish I had come here first.

Anyway I would like to share that cultreporter is a small group of people joined by their experience of Siddha's cult and who wish to do something about it. Destructing his web of secrecy and deception appears to us to be a good start.

We have started a blog which is at cultreporter.blogspot.com which is documenting how the cult operates and Siddha's teachings. With 8 years in the cult between we feel that we can provide a good insight into what goes on there. We know firsthand how dangerous this cult is and how abusive it is to women and children in particular.

I haven't read that whole long thread yet so I don't know if this is there but the latest is from May 2006 that Siddha has instructed his followers to take up radical survivalist measures to prepare for the armageddon that he predicts will occur as the result of a world wide bird flu pandemic. I was personally there during this latest panic. In thirty years he has predicted the end of the world 3 times, another during the 70s on account of world nuclear war and in 1999 on account of the millenium.

We are updating it every day so there will be details about this there tomorrow and plenty of other entries coming. Incredibly the blog only went up today and we have already been threatened by an active member! Apparently we are all demons that will burn in hell - still beats being there
:evil:

We have other plans to make more sites and raise more awareness of Science of Identity. If this is of interest to anyone please check out the blog.

Your blogs are always down. In the mean time, why don't you post here, or start a new thread; Krishna group in Australia. This site has limitations, but has never gone down. It gets a lot of hits. It's at least one way to disseminate the truth.

I was deep in the group for around 12 years. I left in the 80's. It would be really good if you read through all 35 pages of the thread on Krishna Group in Hawaii. There is a lot of history and anecdotes of which you may not be aware. Several REAL ex-followers have been posting. So take the time to go through it. You will also see old patterns and new ones illuminate your own experiences and help with your recovery.

As far as Chris predicting the end of the world in the 70's. I was at the lecture he gave. It was at night in someone's house in the country on Kauai. We all sat on the wood floor together under candle lights - candles in glass gallon jars (no electricity). No Vyas Asana (elevated seat) - perhaps a low cushion or sole chair in the room (we were all hippie floor dwellers back then :-). It was during a time where Chris was accessible and kind and came to most of the kirtans - led most of the kirtans - and gave beautiful lectures about Krishna and guru. He still surfed with us as god brothers. He was happier and more positive. And more humble. He was none-the-less delusional, but far more afable. He cared about his friends and their welfare. He was incredibly sweet. This was prior to ACB's (Bhaktivedanta) death.

ISKCON had just made available a tape by Bhaktivedanta. We used to listen to ACB's tapes back then, even though we were anti-ISKON, we were not anti-ACB. In fact, some of us were initiated by ACB. ACB was talking about the war between India and Pakistan at the time. India had developed nuclear weapons. He was suggesting that this was the beginning of WWIII. He also said on the tape that a man similar to Hitler was going to be born in the Middle East. (Interesting considering current events. Take it as you like.) At any rate, the lecture Chris gave was about ACB's prediction. He was just echoing his guru's words. it was not generated from his own paranoia. But the whole feeling in the room was one of intense intimacy and love and care for each other. It was like a camp counselor telling ghost stories around a fire. It was sobering and exciting. They say there are no atheists in a fox hole. It made our prayers and chanting seem more meaningful. Chris was our wise guide and could really get a kirtan rocking. The drumming was fantastic, the guitars smooth and rhythmic. So that particular prediction was not from Chris himself, but may have been the beginnings of paranoia. And paranoia became a keynote with him in later years.

I'd like to hear more about what has been going on in the 90's and currently. And why and how you left the group. I'd also like to know how women and children are treated now.

Posted by: zelig ()
Date: October 14, 2006 10:58PM

Jessica
I have been away and still nothing there :roll:

You do not make a lot of sense and are offensive to Jagad Guru, WHY?

He is a man of pure devotion and highly regarded as Krishna's servant, in another post, you deemed Krishna highly after I posted a response to someone who wanted to know how to get a friend away from Krishna Consciousness.

If you worship Krishna, how can you condemn Siddha? By doing so you are not putting yourself in a good position, do you realize the ramifications of what you are doing?

Jessica

[b:f15770080e]To JESSICA-[/b:f15770080e][/size:f15770080e]

[b:f15770080e]What made you follow Jagad Guru? How is it that you came to know him as a man of pure devotion and found him to be highly regarded as Krishna's servant? How do you really know you have found the truth? By what authority have you made this calculation? If one is critical of Siddha, what are the ramifications? Do you have lots of friends in the group? What do you do in the group? How has your life changed? I'm not playing with you, I really want to know, since you are currently involved in the group. [/b:f15770080e]

Posted by: jograves ()
Date: October 16, 2006 05:42AM

The women I know mostly work. They spend a lot of time trying to make money. The children I know are treated like they are smarter and more talented than everyone else. The women hang out together preparing for kirtan but put each other down a lot.
They cook and clean and teach the kids. A lot of them don't like their husbands much. Men and women sit separate at kirtan, but it's not an absolute rule. The kids compete with each other and the adults to be the best artist, musician, devotee. The men claim to be bossed around by their wives, but I don't see it. They work for the guru (The women work outside of the group).
The kids are home-schooled. The girls marry young. The women approve of this, so the girls won't get pregnant before marriage. The girls say they don't date, and that they get married to someone who will help them more forward spiritually, (not someone they think is cute; that's what they say, but they giggle and pick a cute guy when they can).
The young girls are real flirty.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: October 17, 2006 11:57AM

Hi Jograves -

Thanks for an update of what the women are doing in the cult. Sounds just like the old days! [b:01076edc4e]Especially the part about the women who do not like their husbands much![/b:01076edc4e]

This cult religion really does not seem very compatible with a [i:01076edc4e]happy family life[/i:01076edc4e]. Maybe it's the many hours spent in meditation and prayer and listening to the lectures...

Seems like they are so eager to get back to Godhead they should just remain single, go to a cave in the Himalayas, stop eating and go meet their maker... but oh I forgot - they have to stick around old planet Earth in order to tell everyone else the good news, right.

Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: October 25, 2006 10:17PM

The blogs are not always down cultreporter was temporarily shut down for technical reasons and is now back up at

www.science-of-identity.blogspot.com

and is not going anywhere.

As for ramifications Jessica who I notice did not have much to say for herself I got into KC through the words of the REAL Srila Prabhupad AC Bhaktivedanta Swami who said that those who are initiated by an offensive spiritual master go to hell with him. My relationship with Krishna is not your business or your concern anyway. If you do not like what I write then do not read it.

All the devotees on the Gold Coast I met have said that looking on-line is offensive and Siddha has directed that this is not a way that his followers should spend their time.

I have been kindly forwarded masses of evidence from ex disciples of Bhaktivedanta regularly condemned Siddha's actions and gave him directives which Siddha did not follow. These are progressively being published on the site under the category of 'playing guru'. It is turning out that there is a great deal more to write about and research than I first imagined when I started writing.

If you have the courage of your own convictions and an understanding of KC then I believe that you should commend me for following the example of your spiritual master who himself disrespected a pure devotee.

Posted by: TheTruthAsItIs ()
Date: October 28, 2006 06:02PM

Hallo CultReporter

I have followed with great interest your site at:

[www.science-of-identity.blogspot.com]

You come across to me as a person of character, imagination, humour, strength of personality and I cant understand why you would waste your time with that quaking goose who is specifically mentioned at your site. Visiting Australia, I could not help but remember this goose who seemed to spend all his time cooking in the kitchen or quivering in his boots. A person who could drop you so easily, is just not worthy of your attentions. I calculate your age to be about 27, the same age as Rama, a person of your obvious intelligence, should be mixing with an equal.

Forget that goose, who stutters through lectures, is constantly making excuses for his lack of ability to conduct them, for whom I felt sorry at the time, and hook up with A REAL MAN! (who has somehow disappointed his parents by having a mind that he applies intelligently and with great wisdom and thought). If I were to have a son like Rama, I would be the proudest parent on earth.

Krishna is a laughing at all of this.

Ha, ha.

Haribol

Date: October 30, 2006 11:29AM

TheTruthAsItIs
Hallo CultReporter

I have followed with great interest your site at:

[www.science-of-identity.blogspot.com]

I see they have put a new picture of this booklet:

WHO CONTROLS YOUR MIND? = Chris Butler.

This is [b:8163e822d8]hilarious [/b:8163e822d8] :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D [/b]

Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: October 30, 2006 02:11PM

In the process of editing and creating some more graphics and generally refining the site ready to post some more articles. Blogger can be a bit of a challenge at times, but as has been discovered after complaints from Siddha's good little watchdogs closed down the freesite there is no sherrif in blog town :twisted: More to come

Date: November 03, 2006 03:55AM

I read on the [i:b05f005e7a]science of identity blogspot [/i:b05f005e7a]your article about nervous breakdowns with great interest.

I know that Siddha has warned people that taking medications for mental problems is strictly forbidden by the regulative principles. He does not seem to realize there are people who can go mentally insane through inherited imbalances within their brain. (Siddha does not accept this "imbalanced chemicals in the brain theory" but I do not know how he explains that some mental diseases are inherited from one generation to the next)?

One top devotee once accused one follower of "trying to be the enjoyer" when they were in a severe psychotic condition :!:

:(

Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.