Current Page: 2 of 4
"Jesus Christ Man" Jesus Miranda
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: November 08, 2006 12:49AM

zeuszor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VNz8I-ZDMo

I watched this youtube video and there were a few short clips of a guy dressed up as an angel being interviewed... What is this all about?

This is more corny than the cornfields of Iowa.

:lol:

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 08, 2006 01:03AM

Basically what he's done (and I've studied the literature that my friend who is on their mailing list gets) is recreate the Jehovah's Witnesses. It's all their doctrine rehashed (apolcolyptic end-time paranoia, focus on the Theocratic Rule of the faithful, exclusivistic thinking and the doctrine that all other "Christian" religious systems are corrupt and apostate, you-can-live-forever-in-paradise-on-earth proclamations), except that he's replaced The Watchtower organization as God's visible mouthpiece on earth with [i:5dd380ba24]himself[/i:5dd380ba24]. It's just a form of Watchtowerism in which the impersonal Watchtower [i:5dd380ba24]organization[/i:5dd380ba24] is replaced with Miranda [i:5dd380ba24]himself[/i:5dd380ba24] as God's visible mounthpiece on earth. It's the exact same thing, but more personalized (they have a man, not an organization) than Watchtower teaching.

Posted by: max29 ()
Date: November 08, 2006 03:28AM

OMG this is a mess. He is really serious, and he is dangerous. Anyone who is a part of this or was a part of this please post your information here about what their agenda is, specifically how he is planning to produce this world government that he wants to be the president of.

thank you and grace and peace to all who watch for false prophets.

Date: November 08, 2006 05:28AM

What he teaches, in a nutshell, is that Peter, James, and John were in collusion together to silence, and eventually kill, the Apostle Paul so that they could establish their new religion for their own material benefit, all the while keeping the people enslaved with a form of the Law, and so stamp out the new doctrine of grace that Paul was preaching. Miranda teaches that they were successful for 2000 years or so in the creation of what we call the Roman Catholic Church in keeping the wool over the world's eyes, but now God has sent His Christ back to us in order to remove the veil from His People's sight so that they can stand victorious against all of the enemies of God and His government on earth, which they expect to administer together. God's Kingdom is one of infinite grace, therefore, in their minds, God's People are above sin, since they are the Elect. A warmed-over Jehovah's Witness facsimile.

Date: November 19, 2006 03:11AM

Is anybody capable of translating this? Can you circulate the translation please?

[www.eldiadeljuicio.com]

[www.eldiadeljuicio.com]

A lot of this gets distributed in Spanish, which I can't read.

[www.the-judgment-day.com]

Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda and his organization deserve our attention.

Date: November 21, 2006 06:25AM

Posted by: max29 ()
Date: November 30, 2006 01:04PM

I heard that Houstons local paper the Houston Press did a front page article on this man this week edition

[houstonpress.com]

this is too weird!!!

Max

Posted by: bluesouljah ()
Date: December 05, 2006 02:37AM

Disturbing ... to say the least. Does anyone know when this guy made himself known to the public? Was it from the get-go? Or after he accumulated a certain number of members?

Date: December 05, 2006 02:55AM

[www.miaminewtimes.com]

De Jesus's gospel flows from an experience he had in December 1976. After a hardscrabble youth in Puerto Rico, where he often stole to feed his heroin habit, he moved to Lawrence, Massachusetts, and ran a Bible-based treatment center for drug-addicted street toughs. But soon he lost faith in conventional churches. "I was getting tired of all the legalism and hypocrisy," he explains. "I kept thinking, Christianity should be something better."

Then one frosty December night, he says he awoke to find himself flanked by two brawny men with stern expressions who told him: "The King of Kings is coming to anoint you." Before he knew it, he was standing in a luminous marble corridor where trumpets blared and a spectral figure crept toward him. Then the apparition merged with him, and he began to hear a man's voice in his head.

"He said, 'Open your Bible,'" De Jesus recalls. "So I opened to Romans 6. And he said, 'Read that ... that means you're dead to sin; sin can't reign in your life.'" The experience left De Jesus transformed. "Ever since that day, I can't learn from anybody — and I mean no one," he says. He now believes that was the night of Christ's second coming.

In the years that followed, the voice continued to offer new revelations. Then in 1986 it said, "Move to Miami. There you'll have a bridge to all nations." So at age 40, De Jesus, his then-wife Nydia, and their five children came to the Magic City, where he secured a fifteen-minute daily slot on WVCG-AM (1080) and began preaching his controversial message.

Before long, other ministers were railing against him from their radio pulpits. And this worked to his advantage. After he had been on the air three months, De Jesus rented a Hialeah warehouse, filled it with 300 chairs, and invited listeners for a weekend seminar. To his surprise, he says, 500 people turned up. "Just like that," De Jesus marvels. "Creciendo en Gracia was born."

In the years that followed, the church increasingly revolved around De Jesus. Then in 1998 he claimed to be the reincarnation of the Apostle Paul. The following year he proclaimed himself "El Otro" — a demigod who would lay the foundation for the Lord's return. Finally in 2004 he named himself Jesus Christ and the ultimate authority on the gospel. Today no one but him — and his right-hand man, Carlos Cestero — are allowed to preach. And De Jesus always dictates the message. Instead of regular sermons, most followers around the world watch videos or simulcasts of these men projected on a screen behind the pulpit.

Date: December 05, 2006 02:57AM

It's all in the reports at that are linked ealier in this thread.

Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.