Current Page: 95 of 110
The Trinity Foundation of Dallas, Texas
Posted by: cultaware ()
Date: June 17, 2007 11:42PM

I went to TF morning Bible study on line today. On 4/27 Gary teaches a lesson called "I can no longer be silent". Does anyone else see the irony here?
cultaware

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mark Scheiderer ()
Date: June 18, 2007 03:26AM

I incorrectly assumed that NathanA lied about the Jackie Alnor's post because I thought that Jackie removed a paritcular post of hers about TFI from her site.
She never removed it, it's just "inaccessable". Yeah, I know that sounds contradictory, but that's Jackie's explanation of how she never retracted her statements on TFI. So how does one find this post? If it's not been retracted, where is it?
EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME FOR ASSUMING!

Having NathanA on these boards is like having a Little League baseball player give advice to a bunch of Major League players.

You're waaaaaaaaaaay out of your league NathanA. You contribute NOTHING to this discussion.

If you want to do something useful here, why don't you try to get some of the TFI folks to post here?

As things currently are, you're nothing but an irritating flea buzzing around our heads!

Zeuszor-

GREAT POSTS MY FRIEND!

Mark

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: June 18, 2007 03:31AM

Thanks Mark. I am going to push to have him banned outright. Who's with me?

Date: June 18, 2007 03:38AM

Zeuszor-

I'm with you!

Mark

Date: June 18, 2007 03:40AM

I just emailed RR. You ought to also.

Date: June 18, 2007 03:44AM

Just did!

Date: June 18, 2007 03:47AM

Sorry, Doug, but Junior has worn out his welcome here. Anybody that wants to communicate with him ought to limit themselves to email now.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 18, 2007 03:52AM

Is that then the consensus of everyone on this thread?

That is that Nathan A. is a drag on discussion and should be banned?

What do you think Doug?

It seems he has very little meaningful experience and has become redundant, to say the least.

Posted by: counselor47 ()
Date: June 18, 2007 11:33AM

rrmoderator
What do you think Doug?

It seems he has very little meaningful experience and has become redundant, to say the least.
He is not adding much to the discussion. He has my email address, so if he has any real questions or legitimate points to make he can email me directly. It is a shame, though, because this discussion would be more interesting if someone would advocate for Trinity. Unfortunately, Nathan never came up with anything other than saying that Trinity couldn't really be as bad as we say it is because Ole tells people to do good things, like surrender to God--though in practice that tends to mean surrendering to Ole. I wish John or Gary or Pete would come on and try to answer some of the issues that have been raised here. They talk about their Bible studies being "open forums," but that is just silly. They are willing to discuss matters in an environment that they control, but they will not come out into a truly open forum like culteducation.com and talk things over.

Looks to me like they must be hiding something.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 19, 2007 12:23AM

OK.

Nathan has been banned.

Current Page: 95 of 110

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.