Current Page: 83 of 110
The Trinity Foundation of Dallas, Texas
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: April 19, 2007 11:23AM

I'd be more than happy to go and ask them Doug. In a very mature fashion, of course.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: counselor47 ()
Date: April 19, 2007 10:02PM

That shouldn't be necessary. They should at least have the integrity to do what they say they are going to do without us having to badger them into it.

Posted by: cultaware ()
Date: April 19, 2007 10:11PM

Cherenuff1,
Hope you had a blessed Passover. I know you are busy but it is cruel to dangle the possibility of destroying these sensitive private notes. We know they exist because Ole [i:1ea17142ba]accidentally[/i:1ea17142ba] released some of them to a reporter he thought would take his side. We trust you will stand by what you said and not stone wall us as Ole and the elders have. Don't make us beg.
cultaware

Date: April 20, 2007 04:17AM

You're giving them too much credit for their integrity in my opinion, Doug. Making direct contact to ensure that it's been done is not the same as badgering them. I say it's time to be a little more aggressive and am willing to stick my neck on the block (no pun intended) and go to where they are. I may have to take a little abuse, but f**k it. I will go there and do it myself, but not without the blessing of the other ex-TFI people participating in this discussion.

Posted by: seeking ()
Date: April 20, 2007 06:46AM

Hey, Rick Ross is back! Sure was down for a long time. I wonder why.

Anyway, I can't believe you guys are still waiting for those documents to be shredded. In my opinion, Cherenuff was just blowing smoke like in her usual posts. Anthony is not going to give up any control. He's a cult leader, remember?

Date: April 20, 2007 11:37AM

Shoot, I've got Ole's direct phone number and could call any of them whenever I wished. I think I'd even get a kind of a kick out of it actually. Why not go visit the old man?

Date: April 20, 2007 01:53PM

Hi. We hope that all is well with you and yours.

So, what is going on; what is the latest with the trial?

Date: April 20, 2007 01:54PM

Oops; please disregard that last one, folks.

Date: April 20, 2007 01:55PM

Hi. We hope that all is well with you and yours.

So, what is going on; what is the latest with the trial?

Posted by: counselor47 ()
Date: April 20, 2007 09:18PM

zeuszor
Shoot, I've got Ole's direct phone number and could call any of them whenever I wished. I think I'd even get a kind of a kick out of it actually. Why not go visit the old man?
Why don't you just call John R. and ask him if it's done? If not, ask him why they have made it such a low priority. If he says they have done it, ask him why he (or Gary) have not had the decency to contact me to let me know.

Current Page: 83 of 110

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.