Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Sect of Santo Daime and Ayahuasca Tea
Posted by: S_Byers666 ()
Date: December 07, 2006 07:47PM

Acid Reindeer
S_Byers666
www.ayahuayra.org

at this site they promise a cure for HIV, among other diseases. maybe they can, for I know, but I just thought that I would make note of that.

Thank you that alert. This org. has been removed from my list. The demand for this experience is increasing and I guess that the Amazonian Indians are also cashing in on those desperate enough to hope for a cure. I shall raise the ethics of this issue on the forums of www.ayahuasca.com

SB

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Acid Reindeer ()
Date: December 08, 2006 01:22AM

and I just registered for that forum yesterday, though not as Acid Reindeer. so maybe we will "see" each other there.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: December 08, 2006 03:38AM

So, in Santo Daime do they [i:98e365b893]worship[/i:98e365b893] the tea like it's some kind of eucharist? Or is it regarded as more of a key to a cosmic doorway? What exactly is the status of the drink in Santo Daime, UDV, etc.? Holy Communion or key to the Encyclopedia Galactica?

Date: December 08, 2006 10:03PM

I belive that the 'tea' is a sacrament - just as alcoholic wine is the sacrament in the COE / Catholic cults. The vine from which the 'tea' is made is thought to be the 'lost' connection between the human race and the Great Spirit (the all pervading Cosmic Consciousness). I believe that Santo Daime refer to the vine as the Queen of the Forest. Whilst the religion is somewhat Catholic in style it also reveres Mother Earth, trees and plants, and all living things. The classic book about how it all started and why is "Forest of Visions: Ayahuasca, Amazonian Spirituality, and the Santo Daime Tradition (Paperback) by Alex Polari de Alverga"

Date: December 08, 2006 10:09PM

A good article is at:

[www.santodaime.org]

Posted by: forum ()
Date: December 19, 2006 07:53AM

where do they exist?

Date: February 12, 2007 05:09AM

Branches of Santo Daime are mainly in Brazil but there are many smaller groups throughout the world. Unfortunately due to the legal situation in many countries especially regarding DMT - including in the UK - the scene is very underground. But if you ask around - send emails to varoius tour orgs or to suppliers - you will find out who knows what's going on. Good luck.

Posted by: old_waxx ()
Date: February 21, 2007 11:45PM

:shock:

I feel that this forum should be used to be more informed about cults, but you guys give recipes of hallucinogenic mixtures... as if it were a serious spiritual experience...

It's like: "take LSD and experience God..."...

right, no?

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.