Chris Butler, Lotus Garden of Sacramento
Posted by: suzi ()
Date: May 22, 2006 12:31AM

Can anyone tell me anything about Lotus Garden of Carmichael, Ca and the Guru Chris Butler and what they are conditioned to believe?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: initiate ()
Date: May 22, 2006 01:03AM

suzi
Can anyone tell me anything about Lotus Garden of Carmichael, Ca and the Guru Chris Butler and what they are conditioned to believe?

Start reading the thread Krishna Group in Hawaii. It' all about Chris Butlers earlier years. Start at Page 11 or so on that thread and read the posts from me, initiate, Devadasi, and Just a googlin; we are ex followers. I don't know if the Lotus Garden has any affiliation or not.

Posted by: initiate ()
Date: May 22, 2006 01:09AM

suzi

Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Sai, Siddha, Prabhupad, Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda Parmahansa Goswami, are all the same person.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: May 24, 2006 12:37AM

Chris Butler's followers were very active in Sacramento a long time ago, and as far as I know they probably still are. They follow the meditation process of chanting the Names of God. See other thread for more info (Krishna Group in Hawaii).

Posted by: kali ()
Date: May 24, 2006 04:15AM

If you read about the Noni Farm in Hawaii, run by a devotee of Chris Butler, (who is also heavy into Real Estate) you may find a connection. Also, woofhawaii, which connects organic gardeners with farms to work on, has reports from people who have gone to the farm to work and have been alarmed at goings-on there. Obvious recruiting and zealous fanaticism. If you read the woof sites where people want to visit Hawaii to do gardening, the owners of the farm even offer to pick people up at the airport and so on. Is this a "trolling" site for naive adventurers?

Posted by: gulag ()
Date: May 24, 2006 04:32AM

I have heard from two reliable sources (recently) that they do have some kind of center there. I heard it described as an "ashram", which in the context, meant a place where interested persons could go and commit to serious involvement.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.