bentinho massaro
Posted by: namey123 ()
Date: January 03, 2020 06:46AM

they have a loved one/family member. I am afraid she will commit suicide or harm me or someone else. i am trying to secure my home from her but so far am not able to. Where should I go for help when a loved one is completely indoctrinated in a cult?
How do I protect her, in future, from suicide and protect myself from physical attack?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: bentinho massaro
Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: January 03, 2020 08:22PM

Hi namey123, your post is very worrying. If I may ask, what are the indicators that she is a risk to herself and others?

Are there any support networks for family of cult members in your country?

Is there a way to get her to go into therapy? Preferably a therapist who has some expertise in this area.

In my country, when someone poses a threat to the safety of their family members, the family members can get the support of a "neighborhood team" which consists of social workers, mental health care workers, and such. Is there something like this in your country?

Posted by: Valma ()
Date: January 04, 2020 01:14AM

Hello namey123,

I thought there was already a thread on Bentinho Massaro here but i could not find any.

Here is an article about him:

[www.playboy.com]

I do hope that you will find the local help you need whichever country you live in.

I followed him for a couple of months online some time ago, saw how seductive he can be, heard about suicide issues; Be Scofield wrote an article about him too as she infiltrated his group for awhile.

But for you as suggested by ziz, you need to find help where you live. Let us know how you are doing.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: January 04, 2020 06:12AM

Here is the earlier discussion of Bentinho Massaro.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Posted by: neilo ()
Date: January 10, 2020 04:37AM

Bentinho Massaro article

Article published today.

Posted by: facet ()
Date: January 12, 2020 12:01AM

Heh, where was this guy with his ‘weather control’ skills recently.

Bentinho another casualty of some hidden supposed teacher or leader no doubt.

I hope that everything turns out ok, if you can stay connected in some way it may be beneficial, if there is ever a time where they start to question you’l be there. Isolation due to lack of connections can keep people in. I am sorry to hear what has happened and hope that you can access help.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2020 12:23AM by facet.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.