Current Page: 2 of 5
Re: Be Scofield -- The Truth Is ???
Posted by: Traveler99 ()
Date: August 15, 2019 05:43AM

Is Val891 really Alexander Fred, the Professional On-line Reputation Assassin Hired to Destroy Be Scofield?

Val891-- If you really exist, and if you are an abuse victim, my sincere condolences for the pain and suffering you have experienced and are still experiencing.

If, as I suspect, you are another manifestation of the Troll who is attacking Be Scofield-- a person with many names and aliases, indeed -- then, may you receive what you merit, which among other things is likely a good payment of cash from one of the rich "gurus" whose unseemly activities Be Scofield has brought to light.

As the evidence pointed out by ziziz shows, the "Culture or Cult" site is an obvious fake. Its sole reason for existence is to attack Be Scofield. There is nothing else of substance there, at least at this time.

Erin? If Erin were to exist, though the evidence is STRONGLY against it, then I would feel about and for Erin as I said about you in the first paragraph.

However, as things stand now, Erin is even less likely to be real than you are.

Here is the link to Be Scofield's response to "Culture or Cult?", the rape allegation, the "Hostile Sociopath" articles, and more.

Having read her response, perhaps it might be fair to ask, "Hey, Val. Are you really Alexander Fred?"

Options: ReplyQuote
The Rise of the Cyber-Jackel
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 15, 2019 08:31PM

[gurumag.com]

The Rise of the Cyber-Jackel

In my 2017 expose on Bentinho Massaro I predicted the rise of Cult 2.0. It’s emerging cult leaders using Instagram, Facebook Live, Youtube and other marketing, technology and social media tools to recruit followers. I put a name on what will be an increasing trend of cults around the world.

Now I’m predicting the rise of Cyber Jackals. In his book Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, John Perkins describes the use of “Jackals” by governments to eliminate economic threats faced by a country. These are highly trained secretive operatives who will target, destroy or kill people.....cyber jackals?—?tech-savvy agents who use SEO, web, branding and marketing skills who ghostwrite and create fake news stories, discredit people and destroy their reputations.

Note: SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2019 08:31PM by corboy.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: August 16, 2019 06:47AM

I think it shows how desperate some cults are - that they will pay someone to write defamatory articles about a journalist who wishes to expose them. Not only is Alexander Fred's article defamatory; it constitutes cyber-bullying and it is against the law.

I might add that the cult/s in question have completely wasted their money, as they hired a hack with no talent! I saw through the phony Culture or Cult website after about 10 minutes of browsing, so that means that plenty of others will have seen though it too.

That dodgy website was a poor attempt at trying to represent a genuine platform for spiritual discussion, even an amateur with virtually no experience could have designed a better site.

Having said that, I'm glad some cult got ripped off by a cyber-jackal jail-bird!! How does feel to get ripped off, whichever guru you are??? Now you know how all your followers really feel! It isn't pleasant, is it?

But I'm not glad that a journalist had her reputation dragged through the mud, of course. Well done, Be Scofield for fighting back and exposing this fraud.

Alexander Fred- if you are indeed posting here and reading this:
We are not fooled by you! Go away.

Posted by: taalbis ()
Date: August 21, 2019 08:00PM

Be Scofield îs still one of the most influential bloggers as of today. She especially made a point with The Moo cult.

Posted by: Whoisit19 ()
Date: August 21, 2019 11:16PM

Does Be use this message board? I just learned about what happened. She might want to know where else its making the rounds.

Date: August 24, 2019 06:49AM

Does Be Scofield know about this Forum?
If so, Does She Participate In It?

First, I do believe Be Scofield knows of the existence of this forum. A week ago, I sent her the following message to make sure of it.

Now, perhaps she is very, very busy and has yet to see the message.

Since there is nothing personal in the message at all, and since she has not responded with a request to keep our correspondence private, the message, as sent, is copied below.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Dear Be,

You very likely know this already, but there is a LOT of support coming your way at the Cult Education Forum. [forum.culteducation.com]

May Alexander Fred develop a case of "Chronic Crotch Fleas" and be plagued for years....

Best Wishes Always,

Trav 

P.S. The "James Swartz -- What Is The Truth?" message board at this site was also started by me. To me, James Swartz is the scum of the spiritual world-- a pet-killing, bullying, drugging and raping con man who also rips people off financially.

FYI--It could be "Heather's" account of what Swartz did to her that was the model for what Fred's "Poor Erin" story. This is all recounted in the recent Posts.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Now, does Be Scofield read the Cult Education Forum? I'd be surprised if she didn't. She seems always to be, and to want to stay, on top of matters in the "spiritual" teaching world. To do that, to remain aware of what is happening at this stie and others with similar goals would be required.

Does she conntribute to this site? That is a different question. She's well known for publishing under her own name. Except, does that preclude some supplementar pieces under an alias or two (or five)? To that question, a big "Maybe."

Date: August 26, 2019 12:25PM

Ok, thanks. Where did you find Be's response to the websites? I havent seen it posted anywhere else.

Date: August 26, 2019 09:13PM

Be Scofield's Rebuttals of the "Cyber Troll" she has ID'd as Alexander Fred

As requested, here is the link:

https://gurumag.com/spoiled-inside-alexander-freds-plot-to-destroy-cult-reporter-be-scofield/

Date: August 26, 2019 11:26PM

Yeah I saw it above, where you linked it originally. I was just curious where you found the new article in the first place because i havent seen it linked besides this thread

Date: August 31, 2019 12:10AM

So I'm checking out Heather's story since you said it was similar to the email from Erin. Can you explain what parallels you are seeing? Its over 100 pages so page numbers would be really helpful.

Current Page: 2 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.