Pinnacle Point's No Retreat from Cultism
Posted by: Pincled ()
Date: March 21, 2006 11:31PM

Derek Cochran's website boasts he is an individual who studied under a Jain monk and wants to offer you--is it relaxation? It's not really clear. It doesn't get clearer when you visit, except of you're a potential employee like me. Cochran professes he doesn't believe in God, has a facility he finished constructing seven years ago and is really now just a fat lecherous alcoholic. He speaks alot and can wander enough from topic to topic, but what was that? The Circle of Nine? That's the quickly disintegrating tape series that he purports is the basis of what he will teach--some vision in the darkness. I thought you studied under a Jain monk? Cockran has in fact :( completely gotten away from any religious thinking. What he thinks he rambles. He makes and sells emblems and occult jewelry to support his compound that I sincerely hope never gets off the ground. I have pressed charges against him. He is a total fraud.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: spectrum ()
Date: March 25, 2006 04:37AM

Pincled
I have pressed charges against him. He is a total fraud.
I am interested in your legal process.
How did you press charges against him?
Through what court system?
Did you use a lawyer?
Thanks!
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Date: March 25, 2006 10:29PM

I had the sheriff's intervene when this idiot tried to force me to drive his car across a flooded out throughway. He was intoxicated and insisted I drive through a too deep body of water that would have destroyed the car's electrical system. I got out of the car and hailed a passerby until the sheriff was called. I was afraid he would become physically violent since I refused to drive and I was literally stranded at least one mile away from the compound in an area without public transportation where I did not know my way around. The sheriff arrived and we each explained our sides to the story. Cochran exploded in bizarre emotionalism with them enough to demonstrate how he could act. He also tried to bribe one of the deputies. They took me back to the compound to collect my things and then on to their office to file a complaint. I proceeded the rest of the way with their kind assistance to Little Rock to connect with my return bus. They had the written complaint to process. I have to get back in touch with them to find out the outcome. Yesterday I had a terrible experience of hearing him and smelling liquor. I believe that he is capable of psychic attack and perhaps I inflicted damage for his inappropriateness. I have not used an attorney to date. The cost, without someone offering to perform legal services is preventive, but I will probably look anyway. Are you having a similar experience?

Posted by: pheebs ()
Date: April 11, 2006 05:21PM

I live in Rogers, and sadly Pinnacle Point has a new church going up in where else.... Pinnacle Point. This thing is monsterous ie huge.

Sorry your thread caught my eye, and everytime I drive down to Fayetteville I see this thing being built and it is massive.

Mom and I went to one of their "services" and yeah that was the end of that.

Let me know how it turns out!

Date: April 11, 2006 09:17PM

I am sorry to hear that Pinnacle Point is recreating some new vibe, but not surprised. If Cochran can hold out without actually running anything for seven years by selling occult jewelry, he can probably go on forever. No one will know unless they look for a way to report him, as I did. It's not that easy to overcome the enertia of revulsion for predatory behavior like his--and he is not the first in the workplace for me. Cochran is definitely an occultist though--I felt it through Philadelphia, where I live, after I left AK. I hope that you and others succeed in finding what you would like as a retreat or vacation or meditation without more wierdos like Cochran ruining it for everyone.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.