Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Kaia Ra - The Sophia Code (satanic panic)
Posted by: liminal ()
Date: September 19, 2020 06:31AM

Looking for an experienced, positive and professional Copywriter / Marketing Assistant who is able to work independently with self-driven initiative but also a team player as a part of a versatile, busy team. This candidate would have the exceptional ability to write in the author’s voice. This would require a willingness to learn the voice, language, and and aesthetic of the author, book and brand. Content strategist and ghostwriting for email campaigns, social media ads, social media posts, and educational programs.

[www.kaiara.com]

This is an incredibly slick organization. I especially want to stash here this information that she uses ghostwriters.

Kaia Ra is now selling something called "Transforming Trauma Into Soul Power" for the early bird price of $777.00.

Here is her legal notice:

LEGAL NOTICE | Kaia Ra is not a doctor or licensed therapist. This program solely provides educational examples, mentor insights, and spiritual inspiration from Kaia Ra’s personal healing journey that you may use for motivating your own sovereign, pro-active choices to heal from trauma. By enrolling in this program you acknowledge, understand, and agree that this course work does not provide psychological counseling, relationship counseling, financial advising, or any other type of counseling or therapy sessions. Please discuss your physical and mental wellness with a mental health practitioner before making changes to your diet, adjusting/discontinuing any medication, or making any significant lifestyle change. We are not responsible for any adverse outcomes associated with using or misconstruing advice from this program.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 19, 2020 08:17AM

Careers with the Sophia Dragon Tribe Team include administrative assistant, copy write/marketing, social media support, video editor, graphic designer.

All are expected to have already spent about 2 thou on Sophia Mystery School courses.

Work can include "Communicate with legal team as needed on copyright issues / paying retainers" and there is an emphasis on the "established brand aesthetic".

No salary is listed. Surely these workers are paid, there is quite a bit expected of them.

Kaia Ra has detailed instructions on her site including "social media etiquette for sharing The Sophia Code".

How do I know that Kaia Ra really survived what she writes about in the Preface of The Sophia Code? Why doesn’t she pursue legal action?

You are allowed to have your own feelings, thoughts, opinions, and judgments about the information Kaia Ra has shared about her life story. Of course we want to pursue legal recourse against the multiple parties involved, but at this time it is not possible to build such a case. We understand that the reality of what Kaia Ra has testified to is deeply disturbing and challenging to integrate upon hearing her story for the first time.

Kaia Ra founded The Sophia Code Foundation with a prayer for this ministry to serve the recovery of other survivors and to actively work on solutions that end human trafficking. If you would like to make a significant difference alongside Kaia Ra, please consider donating to The Sophia Code Foundation HERE.

Kaia Ra is not the person to go to if mental health care is needed. Donating to her foundation will not help "end human trafficking", it will only ultimately help her.

Date: October 08, 2020 05:31AM

Ongoing discussion of Kaia Ra is also here: [www.newagefraud.org]

A podcast episode critical of Kaia Ra and Teal Swan: [open.spotify.com] Life in Spiritual Girlboss Hell

On Kaia Ra's web site:

Thank you for your interest in a 1-Hour Private Mentor Session with Kaia Ra

The cost for booking a private mentor session with Kaia Ra is $1295.

Kaia Ra's satanic panic stories include claims that many children she was with were killed. She recently announced that she is going to write a book about herself as a "survivor of such complex systemized torture".

Posted by: facet ()
Date: October 08, 2020 11:23PM

Colleen Ann Santoro (false name, kaia ra) would make a great character play as one of the ‘baddies’ in a Matrix movie :D.

Does anyone know if she is originally from Nederland ways or not?

If she has witnessed children being killed, police should investigate this. Has she ever spoken of reporting those child deaths (and potential other crimes) to the police and is there proof of this? Outcomes?

If not, the claims are likely an attention grabbing tactic in order to gain business.

It is not for me to question her personal experiences of abuse.

A person in fear of repercussions would not publicly put these experiences out there with their business.

The business runs under many trademark names connected to the subject matter.. first registered back in 2006 but could go further depending on name changes which may have been apparent with any home relocations.

The trademark registration attorneys mentioned are ‘Linda E Blohm’ and ‘Elliot Alderman’.

The fact that any of it is trademarked at all speaks for itself.

Some Amazon book reviews published :

outraged 1.0 out of 5 starsVerified Purchase Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 June 2020 do not buy this book This book is just a series of pharaphrased New Age thoughts and ideas . Look up Colleen Anne Santoro aka Kaia Ra on the New Age Fraud website. A complete disservice to genuine spiritual seekers. I bitterly resent having paid money for this. 3 people found this helpful

ann adams 1.0 out of 5 starsVerified Purchase Reviewed in the United States on 3 June 2019 Extremely wordy and annoying. I have tried to give this book a chance time and time again but become more and more irritated every time I read it. I belong to a book club that is currently reading this book out loud chapter by chapter. We have all decided the book is not our cup of tea but continue to read it as it certainly brings up a great deal of conversation as to why the book is pompous and lacks clarity. I find the writing to be extremely wordy. It appears the author loves to use a lot of words that in the end are meaningless. For example, " My unceasing service of channeling the Sophia Code within me, downloading the unlimited potential of my Higher Self into form". A great deal of verbiage to say something as simple as "I channel the Sohpia Code to find the potential of my higher self" I am offended by the superiority of the writer's premise and her constant use of adjectives is beyond annoying. The book comes off as another inane religion to follow and leaves little credit to the reader to discover their own beliefs and values. I typically don't mind a dense book that is well written but this is beyond dense and lacks lucidity. The author piles up words that blocks the meaning of her intention. I would not recommend spending money on this and am frankly surprised at all of the 5 star ratings. 195 people found this helpful

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2020 11:40PM by facet.

Date: October 09, 2020 01:57AM

Hi facet!

Kaia Ra has never spoken of reporting her claims to the authorities. Her claims have nothing reality based. Nothing about talking with police and FBI. No talk of working with a legitimate anti-human trafficking organization.

I believe that her claims are attention grabbing ploys to draw followers and money. Kaia Ra might be mentally ill, I don't know, but she is making lots of money with this.

If she herself experienced child abuse, I feel for her, and this is not the way for her to get actual help. Also she is the last person anyone who actually has been abused should turn to.

I see her followers in Facebook and Instagram discussions possibly inventing false memories for themselves.

I think I have figured out who her parents are here in the USA. I don't know much about her genealogy prior to that. This research is quite doable, an investigative journalist team could do it, they could even seek out actual family members and talk with them.

Kaia Ra is an actual human person here in planet earth. But she positions herself as a holy woman with special knowledge that others should pay her for. Dress like her, wear her expensive jewelry, read her book like a bible, proselytize to others on social media and in person. Followers believe they must work daily to be good members. Lots and lots of money is involved.

Kaia Ra has lots of specific rules, including how her social media memes are to be used. There are also rules about not touching her in person.

Date: October 09, 2020 02:03AM

I'll copy and paste in here a series of posts containing Kaia Ra's announcement that she is writing a book detailing her satanic panic claims. I think this is a very valuable example of how she writes, about how she makes claims but insists that no one question her on the claims.

This is from her Facebook page in early October.

For years I vowed to solely examine my own memories of what I survived without any outside supportive research. It felt important for me as a survivor of such complex systemized torture to really analyze for myself what was real and why it happened without the influence of others. Once I felt certain that I had recovered enough of my own information about the depth of these programs, I felt that it was safe to call in supportive research to finalize specific questions about these systems. Last year I was guided to some research that I knew would provide important context and data for fitting my many memories into a cohesive model of what I lived through. When the books arrived I could barely touch them. I read about 3 pages of data, went emotionally numb, and threw them back in the packing box with a copy of The Sophia Code to help transmute the tortuous accounts between those 2 covers. It was just too overwhelming to relive the memories with that much straightforward data about it. But I knew that with enough time, having proximity to this research would support what I am writing about now.

Last night I finally cracked those books open again and began highlighting line after line of information. Something has shifted in me. It felt strangely …amazing … to stare at the systems, diagrams, charts, maps, and data of these programs that I have been dismantling within me with the incredible support of the Ascended Masters, the light of my Higher Self, and my direct relationship with Sophia God. To stare into the face of this much organized evil without being emotionally shredded by it felt incredibly victorious. It’s absolutely life changing for me to see how integrating The Sophia Code teachings has anchored enough of my Higher Self’s light and inner strength within me to finally be able to closely examine corroborative research.

1/

Date: October 09, 2020 02:14AM

Actually I will just summarize the rest.

Kaia Ra always uses lots of verbiage. Her writing is over stuffed, confusing, nonsensical at times, and probably somewhat hypnotic to her devotees.

Kaia Ra always is in some sort of drama. Pain, suffering, unseen enemies and dark forces. A never ending struggle that only she can help her followers out of (maybe) and only with regular tuition payments. Endless.

And thank you for not contacting me about these research books as I will not be referring to their titles publicly. It’s simply too dangerous for people who are not ready to read this data in such a bleak format.

Kaia Ra is all about imaginary drama to draw money to her. I don't think her followers can ever really rest. They have to either be experiencing supposed bliss and praising her - or whipping up painful agonies in their own lives.

Oh I just realized! Kaia Ra is a martyr.

Date: October 09, 2020 04:25AM

I don't know much about her genealogy prior to that.

Ok, thank you liminal.

If she herself experienced child abuse, I feel for her, and this is not the way for her to get actual help

Absolutely. It is never an easy subject for anyone, and maybe manifest in this ‘business’ as a coping mechanism, but never an easy subject.

The business is linked with apollo io, which is a register yourself free service for business leads, with paid for options too - this is someone actively seeking business leads through a professional platform.

The pricing across the board is not ethical, both for downloadable content and physical. Merchandise for sale being an obvious trademark of those who are out for money and not much else.

Mount Shasta (once home place of Colleen) is considered an Ascended Masters ‘retreat’. Among others it was pushed by the Prophets (Mark and Elizabeth) who ran ‘The Summit Lighthouse’, which was eerily cult like. Here is a clip featuring Elizabeth at one of her meetings which features the monotonous repetitive affirmation chanting ‘decrees’ she would use with her following.

Clip

This is one of the areas of spirituality cough BS cough trash info that colleen claims to be coming from.

Elizabeth Clare prophets history before she switched over to Saint Germain / Ascended Masters:

[en.wikipedia.org]

From my own research:

The original St Germain series of story books introducing Ascended masters were a kind of grimoire (occult writing, popular in the days before well established religion (and thereafter if you were very careful), that went on and on and on. They still go on today as far as I am aware.

The credence of the books was made popular by attendees of the hermetic order of the golden Dawn, an occultist grouping of the 18th 19th 20th centuries. They were both feared, and trendy.

The books have no basis in reality, and are responsible for a fair few buzz words and false attainments of some corners of spirituality today.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2020 04:53AM by facet.

Date: October 09, 2020 08:13PM

‘occult writing, popular in the days before well established religion ‘

- to correct myself, ‘before well established churches’ explains better. I mean before commercial churching.

It could very well be that this person is deluded in what she is doing as a usual thing. It is a widely used model that looks like she has been exposed to herself and saw the rich ‘abundance’ that is in some cases promoted as a marker spiritual attainment.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2020 08:37PM by facet.

Date: October 10, 2020 12:04AM

Yes, Kaia Ra is definitely influenced by Mark and Elizabeth Prophet, and Guy and Edna Ballard. She also has said that she was inspired to move from California by reading a book by Amorah Quan Yin, yet another channeler.

Kaia Ra in earlier writings said that her earliest enlightenment type experience happened in a New Age bookstore.

Another influence is Maria Yraceburu, who fraudulently claims she is Apache.

In general, Kaia's evolution appears to be via Boston, then San Francisco, then Mt Shasta. With a trip to Burning Man at some point. I imagine this includes many trips to New Age bookstores and workshops.

She has put her own spin on the channeling game. She used to do straight up "I AM' movement stuff, channel supposed entities that most everyone else was, now she has refined her act.

I am concerned about her satanic panic claims and that she wants followers to pay her for her help with their own struggles. I'm concerned that followers seem to creating their own false memories.

All the money followers are spending on her would be better spent on actual legit mental and physical health help.

Kaia Ra is very dramatic, every day she says she is going through some sort of spiritual struggle. I remember this from my own New Age experiences decades ago - many of us thought we were going through all sorts of spiritual struggles, miracles etc.

I wonder about her inner circle / business team. Kaia Ra looks to be very controlling, much more so than an efficient business owner. I hope that some day a former inner circle member will tell us their experiences.

Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.