Sahaja Yoga
Posted by: contantg ()
Date: December 25, 2018 07:42AM

Dear Forum

I am in a religious Movement called Sahaja yoga. I am there since 3years and I tried to get out but it is impossible to lo leave this group.
I it impossible because it is sooo convincing. Yes she says that she is the holy ghost or the adi shakti. But her system really has no laws.
It is about self realisation and once the kundalini pierces the sahasrara you become self-realized feeling the cool wind on your fingers.
With this you have the connection to god and can ask virtually any question,like is there a god? if the answer is yes you feel a cool breeze but
if the answer is no then you feel tingling or hot on your fingers. Also she says that she clears all the blockages in the chakras.
The system itself is very brilliant and I do not know how anyone could think of something like that. So you have seven chakras and on every chakra there is a
diety. For example the first chakra is the mooladhara chakra and the diety is shri ganesha. Shri ganesha stands for the wisdom of children and innocence.
Shri ganesha gets angry when he is accused of sexual immorality and this chakra gets blocked.Also you can get possessed. DId not jesus tell that you can only enter the kingdom
of god if you are like a child? If shri ganesha is alright then only the kundalini can rise. The second chakra is the swadhistana but actually the nhabi chakra.
Because only at these chakras the world comes into existence, in a psychological as well as on a cosmical level. Shri Ganesha is before the existence, the pure consciousness without form.
Did Jesus not tell that he is the alpha? On the nhabi chakra there is our search, at the beginning of evolution the search was for food but now as humans the search is for many things, ultimately
the search for god also comes from this chakra. The third but actually the second chakra is the swadhistana chakra. here the knowledge lies out of which the search is derived.
The knowledge can be wrong and people go a wrong way but ultimately one has to ask for the pure divine knowledge. Then the heart chakra, this is where is father (God almighty) is
relfected in us. The spirit of god which is refrected in the heart is also the same as shri Ganesha and jesus christ. Then Vishuddi chakra. This chakra is responsible for communication. Did we all not see somebody who had problems with communications
and his shoulders are tight? This is even a normal phenomenon. Then the agnya chakra, this is where Jesus christ resides. And Shri mataji says that the christians missunderstand christ and
that christ has to be awakened in you. Also jesus christ and shri Ganesha are the same, just Jesus christ is Mahaganesha, Ganesha grown up. And Here the door lies which is the door to the kingdom of
heaven. Here it is where you cross over your ego and superego. In the bible it says take your cross and follow me. Also this door is so tiny, just as a pea. Nobody can go through
especcially not the people who think they are smart. Did god not create a brilliant system? Also did Jesus not tell that nobody can go to the father except for through him? And Jesis also told
that he is the alpha and the omega. Alpha=Ganesha and Omega as christ. Before and after creation. This also is the essence of the Kundalini and this creates the pulling force for the kundalini
just like in physics (Beofore and after creation). So when you enter this door you experience indefinite bliss. This is also where you go to the last chakra, the sahasrara chakra, where
the god incarnation is shri mataji herself.Thats why she had all the powers to raise the kundalini of people and make themgod realized. Basically you become one with the image of god and
god manifests himself in you.
Besides all that Shri Mataji tells that this is the last judgement and the big sorting out takes place now. On vibratory awareness you can diagnose yourself and heal yourself from
negativity. Ultimately all the negativity will be destroyed and shri ganesha will put all the evil forces into hell, when this last judgement comes to an end.

Forum I think that she might really be the one and I don´t see any other religion or cult to have so much Elaboration.
However, normally I should be completely sure and I think that she is right but I am in rebellion mode now and want to question everything.
Just because I think I would be a completely different person without this religion and would think differently and would set different goals in this life
that is why I want to question everything until I have no doubt anymore.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sahaja Yoga
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 25, 2018 08:12AM

Welcome. Over the years, there have been several discussions of Sahaja Yoga on the CEI message board.

[forum.culteducation.com]

There are some articles about Sahaja Yoga here:

[culteducation.com]

Danger - Sahaha Yoga and Cancer
Date: March 09, 2019 11:20PM

Put Sahaja Yoga and Cancer into the Google search slot.

[www.google.com]

Cancer and the Left Side Cure (Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi) Sahaja Yoga ...

[www.youtube.com]
May 7, 2018 - Sahaja Yoga Chakras (Subtle System) - Channel. ... by Teachings of H.H. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. ... Sahaja Yoga Meditation - the Centre Heart chakra.
It's only through Sahaja Yoga, cancer will be cured. | The Divine Science

[rpmeena.wordpress.com]
Mar 3, 2017 - who earnestly try to do something without having connection with God, move to the left side which is called as the collective subconscious area.
how to cure cancer | YOGA

[sahajapower.wordpress.com]
Because you don't know the other side of it, what is affecting the patient to get this cancer, you don't know. You will be happy to know in Sahaja Yoga cancer is ...
It's only through Sahaja Yoga, cancer will be cured. | YOGA

[sahajapower.wordpress.com]...
Mar 11, 2017 - I've been telling this for the last, I don't know, the last twelve years or so : “It's only through Sahaja Yoga*, cancer will be cured”
Health Miracles | Sahaja Yoga Sierra Leone

www.sahaja-yoga-sl.org/benefits-of-sahaja-yoga/health-benefits/health-miracles/
After a few minutes She told me that the main causes for the cancer were drugs and getting involved with, and practically hypnotized by, a very negative person.

[k0ks3nw4i.blogspot.com]

Sahaja Yoga is a Dangerous Cabal of Quacks

Excerpt from this blog article.

They Make Ridiculous Claims Without Any Evidence at All.

After those worthless studies they waved around to give them a façade of scientific legitimacy, they then started making potentially dangerous medical claims without even the pretense of having science to back them up.Like all pseudoscientific peddlers of woo, the Sahaja Yogis attempted to dress up their nonsense using scientific terms. They characterised cancer as "psychosomatic disease" and claimed that it is caused by dysfunctions in the mind.

The word "psychosomatic" has very specific definitions within medicine. It means relating to, involving, or concerned with bodily symptoms caused by mental or emotional disturbance. Conversion disorder, somatisation disorder and hypochondriasis are examples of disorders grouped under this category of pathology. Cancer, in all its myriad and protean forms, was never classified under that tiny umbrella in the entire history of modern medicine.

This is a dangerous notion. Telling cancer patients that their disease was caused by their fears, insecurities, helplessness and depression - and then proposing that it can be treated by just thinking right - can kill a lot of innocent (if gullible) people, especially if they buy fully into this quack idea and forgo the conventional treatments; many of which are admittedly unpleasant. And if cancer is indeed "all in the head" as proposed by these yogi wackjobs, why then do babies get leukaemia? Are they so neurotic that they thought their cancers into existence?

In lieu of any scientific evidence, they simply explained how Sahaja Yoga treats cancer using arcane balderdash. You have to read it to believe it,

Some comments.

nonymous said...
I was forced to participate in this cult from age 10-15 (when I escaped with the assistance of school counsellors). As an adult, I'm left with PTSD and an eating disorder after suffering constant mental abuse by the local group leaders. This group is all about mind-control, not meditation and spirituality. Thank you for helping expose this group for the spiritual scam it is.

Anonymous said...
I lost my girl friend due to this non sense sahajyoga. When i asked her father about our marriage , he said we are not fit to marry with each other according to sahajyoga vibrations. If we marry then in future we will not be happy .

Monday, November 25, 2013 2:03:00 pm
Anonymous said...
Same, except from birth. I'm mentally and emotionally fragile, eating problems from trying to deal with everything and hear new horrible things every few weeks, from that people who I've known and thought I loved since birth, saying things about me behind my back. I was one of the few most dedicated as well. I've only just started getting counselling and it is helping so much :)

Monday, May 19, 2014 8:38:00 amAnonymous said...
hai!

this was introduced to me in 1999 by my employer.
he and his family were following her and they became millionaires in short period. they introduced it in our organisation. since i was young and shy couldnt refuse their invitation. but this yoga initiated by wrong people only destroyed my health and i started attracting negativeness!!!!!!!!! being a simple person i got manipulated and abused by people... i went through hell all these years...

whom ever got introduced by them all suffered major set back in their lives. just came to know she is no more. so thought of leaving my experience. i lost my smile, happiness, money, job , possession, self respect, everything... its heart breaking! please never ever try this yoga.. it has to be initiated by a right guru... i felt like my entire energy been sucked up by something.... i m still struggling to get back to myself its been 15 yrs now! please dont ever try this.

Monday, October 13, 2014 10:01:00 pmvahini nandigala said...
hi friends,

my mother had breast cancer and she believed in sahajyoga and this women so much that she dint take any convention treatment and died,all the above claims that sahajyoga can cure deadly diseases is stupid and shree mathaji acclaims her self as adi shakthi,[god],all this is nonsense,no one is god here,healing comes from god within,how can she proclaim herself as god,and how so many people are fooled by her,only by being in silence ,aware,meditating,staying connected with subconscious one can change and achieve anything,not by doing pooja to these stupid people who proclaim themselves as some incarnations,and india is land of all these religious cults where people blindly believe and mess there life.

Monday, September 07, 2015 11:04:00 pm
Anonymous said...

same thing is happening with nowdays. Even, i tried this as well, just to feel actually, what it is?
and also her family is into this sahaj to an extent, that they can leave everything for this, when i say everything, everything includes their family, friends, relatives....etc.

Tuesday, September 08, 2015 4:40:00 pm
Anonymous said...
I would just say one thing

JUST COME AND EXPERIENCE SAHAJA YOGA AND THEN YOU ARE OPEN TO THE COMMENTS.
COME AND EXPERIMENT IT. :) It's not your mistake because you have never tasted that dish and telling it's taste. Be smart! Come, see the making of it, Cook it yourself and then you are open to tell us the taste :) But cook it with pure desire and then judge it yourself.

Yogini :)
Thursday, November 19, 2015 8:39:00 pm
Anonymous said...
Hi, I have my very close relatives into this stuff. I thought to give it a try. did Yoga, attended sessions, went to medical centers, and there is only one way I can sum up my experience "What the...!! How can someone...? Bullshit!!!!!"

How could someone call herself all the Gods from every religion! Where is history, what about timelines? And everybody there just acting like they have some mystical treasure and they are happy about nothing. they look like fools, and the funniest part is they would call me fool on saying this. These guys are like they would not response any of your question but say "you will have to try it first and you will have to try it with full will and practice everything". Now wait a second. doesn't it seem like a sales strategy, when a salesperson does not have any point to upsell, he simply tells you to try it.

The worst part is judgement, someone tell them their kids are to be loved not to chakra testified. If someone is entering teenage they will experience all this puberty and other attractions, judging them calling them 'possessed', how is it going to help in raising a healthy kid?? skipping classes? A poor family their child is crying due to hunger and they are offering gifts to Mataji. People just behave crazy there, a 21 year old guy would behave as if he is some big spiritual Guru. they suck all the natural elements out of you. Kids are nto kid, mothers are not mothers, lovers are not lovers. everyone is a stupid, blind Sahajayogi there. What the.....our brain can be trained and tricked there is where all the secret lies. S

he is a very intelligent lady, no doubt, the system is running even after her death. And any there are a lot of other meditations which give you peace, no need to pray a lady and be judged by your chakra.

Wednesday, December 09, 2015 11:21:00 am
Anonymous said...
I have tried it. It is complete and utter hogwash. If you know anyone who is tempted to try it please advise them to stay well away. Existing Sahaja practitioners are so brainwashed they see it as their purpose to give new people their self realisation. This is done by introducing them to meditation and the photograph of Nirmala Srivastava looking like a benevolent Indian woman bestowing her meditation techniques to the world for free. Little do the newcomers realise that their tutors believe that Nirmala is every kind of God that you could ever name. They believe that when you practice meditation in front of her picture that she is the kundalini rising within you. They will also introduce you to twice daily meditation at rediculous hours of the day, shoe beating (hitting yourself or something written on paper to expel it), foot soaking in salted water, string burning (?), attending bizarre havan and puja ceremonies at which women decorate a picture of Nirmala's feet with swasticas. Sound like fun or complete an utter bullshit? We only have one life and it's your choice if choose Sahaja; please don't inflict it on the other gullible folks out there though.

Tuesday, April 05, 2016 4:43:00 am

Re: Danger - Sahaha Yoga and Cancer
Posted by: Deepika ()
Date: March 10, 2019 08:30AM

Sahaja Yogi:”’ This is a response to the allegations – which was published on the Internet against Sahaja Yoga. This is a response by Sahaja Yoga to these allegations:

“There has been some recent material on the Internet which contains allegations made against Sahaja Yoga and its founder, Her Holiness Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. All of these allegations are coming from a group of very few people who are supported by some false gurus or by some criminal organizations. It is such a bundle of falsehood that it is rather difficult to pay any attention to such nonsensical allegations.

All kinds of people come into Sahaja Yoga because the doors of Sahaja Yoga are open to all. Some of these people were thrown out, either because they were immoral or they were cheating other Sahaja Yogis. Sahaja Yoga is the absolute manifestation of Divine reality and truth. To begin with, the greatest miracle is that there are thousands and thousands of miraculous photographs of Shri Mataji. Most of them were taken by very ordinary cameras and by amateurs. One photograph appeared in Brisbane in the sky as a painting of Raphael, which was a painting that Shri Mataji liked very much. In the actual painting…”

”’Shri Mataji: ”’This Raphael paints mostly the Mother and Child. And, I was told there’s a exhibition here of Raphael. I would like to go and see that.

”’Yogi continues to read:”’

”’ “”’In the actual painting, there was a halo at the back of the Holy Mother; but in the sky it was on top of the Mother. In England, they were singing the song “Sitting in the Heart of the Universe” and all around Her appeared many hearts drawn in lines exactly as one would find in a medical text.

Very early on in Switzerland, they saw clouds clustering into a very clear image of Shri Mataji – absolutely perfect. There are deities that appeared in full form behind Her, and angels that are seen very clearly. We all felt the cool breeze of the Holy Ghost on our finger tips. Many Muslims also felt it. This has been described in the Holy Quran, that at the time of resurrection your hands will speak. And after tallying with Shri Mataji’s knowledge and Her description of relationships between vibrations and chakras, we were surprised how it was the perfect knowledge of our subtle system.

So many countries have given awards to Mother. In America, Sahaja Yoga is accepted as a religion, and you can be prosecuted for referring to it as a cult. Shri Mataji’s achievements are recorded in the congressional archives; and highly respected doctors, scientists, professionals have recognized Her. Leaders of this country from mayors and governors, to presidential candidates have sent felicitations to Her. In America, She has been honored in major cities by dedicating a day in Her name as “Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi day”.

Her deep knowledge has stunned people. And, She has been awarded advanced degrees of Ph.D from leading world universities. Fabulous revelations of Her Divine personality are captured on film, in thousands of miracle photographs which manifest the greatest forms of deities and divinity.

How unfortunately stupid they were not to understand the great miracles that the Divine created to convince human beings so that they may not go astray. But this is kaliyuga and they failed to recognize the truth despite all these revelations.

We discovered that one of these few culprits used to sleep with the maid servant in the Ashram, even though he was married and was caught. And, then he was caught and was thrown out of the Ashram. One of them had a car accident with a lady, but blamed another Sahaja Yogi for it. When the lady recognized his picture in a group photograph, the police arrested him. We don’t know what the police did to him, but as a result he turned against Sahaja Yoga.

Another one brought money to be given to Sahaja Yoga. But since Shri Mataji never takes money from individuals like that, She refused the money. This was black money from a woman who had died. We didn’t inform the police about this because we would not take black money. He got frightened and turned against Sahaja Yoga. Another one had built a house which he wanted Shri Mataji to buy. She didn’t buy it because it was of no use to Sahaja Yoga. And so, he turned against Sahaja Yoga and became bankrupt. He was an idle, lazy lump and a drug user; and thought himself to be lord of the whole world – very quarrelsome, arrogant and a stupid fellow. We are relieved that he has left Sahaja Yoga.

They are such nonsensical people because they talk about allegations of tax evasion by Shri Mataji. Shri Mataji is a registered, non-resident Indian and does not need to pay any tax on casual income. These people are illiterate and don’t know tax laws.

In these allegations, they also spoke about Her husband, who is recognized by the British government for his immaculate and extremely honest work, and was bestowed the title of KCMG. He is such a well regarded personality that these people who are trying to throw dirt on his character cannot even get jobs as peons in his office.

Her brother was also a great soul. He never took advantage of Sahaja Yoga. And, has built a great, a very great, academy of music. These people are not even equal to touch the dust of his feet. They are such low-level people, they are cowards to write such trash on the Internet. There is not even the slightest truth in these statements, only blatant lies. These allegations on the Internet are such cowardly acts. If they claim allegations against Her or Sahaja Yoga, then why don’t they come to the court of law?

This theory that Rajneesh has influenced Shri Mataji is another myth. Can Rajneesh or any of his disciples give realization to people? You can answer this yourself. To make allegations that Shri Mataji makes a lot of money through Sahaja Yoga is absurd. The money for the work of Sahaja Yoga was collected during the first few years by only four leaders. They gulped all the money for their advantage without showing any accounts. So, the senior members of Sahaja Yoga asked permission of Shri Mataji to collect the money in Her name and put it in the bank. Still, Shri Mataji for twenty years has spent all Her money for travel, halls, activities of Sahaja Yoga.

People only paid for their tour in India. For the purchase of Shudy Camps, She spent Her own four hundred thousand sterling pounds, which is recorded and only two hundred and fifty thousand pounds were given by Sahaja Yogis. Approximately hundred people stayed absolutely free at the house for more than four years. Since the house was sold for only four hundred thousand pounds, all that money belonged to Shri Mataji.

By now, we really felt ashamed that why should Mother spent all this money Herself when She has given us health, wealth, balance, peace and joy through self realization? Apart from that, She has given us Divine knowledge which is invaluable. And, we felt that it would be parasitic to make Her spend all this money because She would not take any money from any individual.

She has cured many rich people, and they were all trying to give Her money; but She would not accept any. So, we thought that as a practice, we should give some money to our Mother who has worked so hard, sacrificing Her life, giving so much love and compassion. A small amount was fixed to give as Guru Dakshina as was a practice for all the true gurus of the world.

Shri Mataji has not gained financially at all through Sahaja Yoga; and even though it is absolutely legal to take or give money, it is certainly not a sin in giving and taking money from anyone. Do these people know how many projects Shri Mataji has opened in India, Italy, England, America, Australia and other parts of the world for noble and social causes? There are over thirty-five projects that She has single-handedly funded which you can see on our website at [ ].

The greatest lie is that Shri Mataji doesn’t love children. She has tremendous compassion for children; and the tapes that are quoted are bogus. The tape from Canberra is a complete manipulation of the truth since there was no child crying in the public program. Some lines are correct, but all falsehood is built on that. It’s true that Shri Mataji has great concern for realized children. We have many children in Sahaja Yoga who have received scholarships, awards and recognitions in schools, in many schools around the world. They are outstanding in their education and their moral character, and are extremely loving, dynamic and sweet children.

The western promiscuity and immorality have not entered into their minds. Shri Mataji has gone all out to save the children from drugs, child abuse, alcoholism, gangs, etc. The children in Sahaja Yoga are so outstanding, well behaved and well educated. These people are condemning Sahaja Yoga, while She has saved so many seekers and has transformed the lives of hundreds of thousands of people in the world of turmoil.

There are some who have also cheated in Sahaja Yoga as leaders. All these despicable people have been thrown out of Sahaja Yoga. Some of these people have now turned against Sahaja Yoga because we don’t want them back.

Whatever has been mentioned in these allegations about Sahaja Yoga marriages is absolutely opposite of what really happens. First, the applicants from all over the world fill out and submit their application forms referencing their height, weight, education, income, family background and other important information. The couples are then chosen based on Divine vibrations. These couples then spend a few days meeting each other and getting to know each other in a completely moral manner. Only if they agree, they are then married in a collective wedding ceremony. There are over two hundred marriages per year performed in Sahaja Yoga from all over the world and the success rate of these marriages is about ninety-nine percent, with just one percent of the marriages that are voided. Since they are not registered until six months to a year after the ceremony so they have sufficient time to decide.

Divorce is allowed in Sahaja Yoga since both the parties are adult and have full freedom to make their own decisions. We don’t know of any system among the world religions, especially in the West where there is a ninety-nine percent success rate in marriage. Sahaja Yoga glorifies the marriage institution, and we believe that morality can be naturally restored through proper Sahaja Yoga marriages. The cost of marriages in Sahaja Yoga is only about a hundred dollars which includes all the ornaments, presents, meals, etc. Sahaja Yoga culture and its system of marriages have completely abolished the dowry system, which we believe is one of the greatest reforms of the Indian social system.

The calculation of money that they have made is absurd. All the money that is collected in Sahaja Yoga by the organization is recorded with proper accounts, and is spent for so many social, charitable and noble works. All this money is deposited in respectable banks and institutions. There is not even a single cent that is deposited in a Swiss bank or a Monte Carlo type of organization as has been alleged in these accusations. There is a finance committee in every country which takes care of these funds and manages expenses from these funds.

In addition, all the casual income of Shri Mataji is recorded by one committee which spends funds from it appropriately on various noble and social projects worldwide to help helpless people. For the seminar collections, all of these accounts were created in the name of Shri Mataji because we had so many bad leaders in the past that became corrupted with money although Shri Mataji trusted them. All the funds collected in Sahaja Yoga are public knowledge. The money contributed by Sahaja Yogis is kept in the name of Sahaja Yoga. And only by Shri Mataji’s consent, is it spent for different expenses and projects. Since 1972, over thirty-six projects, such as land development, buildings, hospitals, schools, ashrams, institutes for social benefits, etc. have been created from these funds only. Progressively, many of these projects have been and are being transferred over to the Sahaja Yoga charitable organization.

Shri Mataji comes from a royal family, and Her husband comes from a family of landlords. The nobility of Her vision was so great that in the early years of Sahaja Yoga, She sold Her own jewelry to sponsor programs of Sahaja Yoga. Apart from that, Her husband has been working in London for sixteen years and had a salary of over five thousand sterling pounds after taxes in those days. In addition to all facilities, additionally they had very high gains from sale of houses in London. The point is that Shri Mataji is so independently well-off, that She didn’t need to start Sahaja Yoga to make money. In the early days of Sahaja Yoga, She paid from Her own money even the air tickets for so many new people who came to Sahaja Yoga to travel and experience spiritual places in India.

Shri Mataji has made us aware that all the religions are from the same principle and are to be respected by all of us. She has formed a global religion which is the innate, pure religion by giving us self realization. But so-called religions want to stay separate so that they can fight in the name of religion and God. From Her teaching many rituals, false ideas about religion, have been corrected. We respect all the incarnations, prophets and the realized souls of the past. These can be seen in the Sahaja Yoga publications such as Bible Enlightened, Islam Enlightenedand

Geeta Enlightened; and it can also be verified from the thousands of Her speeches.

There has never been a charge at the door for Sahaja Yoga meditation. We don’t get any charitable funding from any government agencies for doing our programs. How does one expect to have all these programs to be handled without money? Sahaja Yogis contribute freely whenever money is needed for projects. And, that is how it is done. No one in Sahaja Yoga has ever been forced or condemned for not giving money.

For the last thirty years, Shri Mataji has been working relentlessly and there have been no claims against Sahaja Yoga of any kind. At a personal level, She has sacrificed Her financial and family life enormously. These people should be ashamed of themselves to attack such a pure and noble personality who is full of love and compassion.

She has given us the lifelong gift of self realization, and we give Her something in return as a token of our love. There’s nothing wrong in that. At the puja seminars, our organization offers Her a gift from all of us. But She in return gives gifts to everyone in the seminar, sometimes thousands of people at a time. Shri Mataji is a very pure personality like Her name, Nirmala, which means “pure,” and is extremely detached about money.

There are so many false gurus and false teachers who have minted money and are still minting money. Why don’t these people write about them? An idle mind is a devil’s workshop. Shri Mataji has benefited thousands and thousands of us with the blessings of Shri Mataji, while these few people have condemned Sahaja Yoga by their own malicious propaganda. In a way this is good, because as per Her Holiness Shri Mataji, this is the Last Judgment. And the people who follow this kind of falsehood will also miss this opportune time.

Many renowned scientists, professors, artists, prime ministers, presidents, home ministers, etc., have fully accepted Sahaja Yoga, because this is a pure science which cannot be challenged. There are so many signs in thousands of miracle photographs taken by Sahaja Yogis verifying the existence of Divinity in this era. There are scientists in many countries who have verified scientifically that Shri Mataji is the source of cosmic energy, and now many of them are writing books and theses on this.

We as Sahaja Yogis, have full faith that Shri Mataji is the promised Mother and the Holy Spirit which Christ has declared. These kinds of evil-spirited people who have always tortured great incarnations, Sufis and saints. Also, this was the kind of people who crucified Christ. As members of this wonderful organization, we have been asking Shri Mataji’s permission for the last one year to write a response against these false accusations, but She has been so compassionate, even towards these evil minded people. Now is the first time that She has allowed us to write such a response because of the pressure from so many Sahaja Yogis worldwide to do so.

Self realization is the actualization of baptism when the seeker gets connected to this all pervading Divine power called Ruh or Paramchaitanya. And, Einstein has described this as a torsion area. As a result of self realization, a seeker becomes balanced, peaceful and joyous. All of the six enemies of human life – like lust, greed, anger, attachment, jealousy and false pride – disappear. One becomes like a drop in the ocean of compassion and love. Such a transformation, which is described and predicted, takes place which is very much needed in the sinking world of turmoil today.

We don’t know how to thank Shri Mataji for this free gift. Shri Mataji is a perfect ideal to follow with so many world wide achievements that Her unfathomable knowledge and yet so much humility. Her motherly love and compassion is ever present even in the midst of thousands of people whose names and problems She remembers very well individually in minute details, as She receives the flower with Her loving smile that warms every heart and fills it with love.

The work of Sahaja Yoga is so tremendous that it cannot be described in this small letter, so please visit our website at [ ] for more details of Her work and Her relentless work.

This is the first of many articles that we want to publish to bring forth the real facts about Sahaja Yoga and about Her Holiness Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. Even though we know most of these people who are writing these articles against Sahaja Yoga and their motives behind it, Shri Mataji has asked us not to mention their names as She feels that once they also called Her “Mother”.

Thank you.”
Talk To Sahaja Yogis
Los Angeles Ashram, Los Angeles (United States)

Re: Danger - Sahaha Yoga and Cancer
Date: March 11, 2019 09:37AM

Was Shri Mataji capable of making any mistake?

Posted by: Paul T Harrison ()
Date: March 30, 2019 03:53AM

Yes, be skeptical because they are selling you on your own bliss, and any decent hypnotist could also do that and more because u r obviously a good subject. Just because u feel some bliss and it is very intense does not mena that anything else is true....

Posted by: Paul T Harrison ()
Date: March 30, 2019 03:54AM

Yes, be skeptical because they are selling you on your own bliss, and any decent hypnotist could also do that and more because u r obviously a good subject. Just because u feel some bliss and it is very intense does not mean that anything else is true....

Posted by: Trueperson ()
Date: September 25, 2019 09:01PM

Dear contantg,

It is very hard to leave. After reading what you wrote I can see you have taken on much brainwashing. Here's the thing, each time you go to a sahaj yoga meeting you are told to meditate and then a talk of Shri mataji is played while you are meditating. That is how you get brainwashed, they put you in a receptive state and slowly and gradually expect you to become more and more submissive and you are programmed and controlled without even realising it. I can tell you I have been able to feel the presence of God my entire life and God is nothing like Shri Mataji. She is cruel and narcissistic and a liar claiming herself to be the source of pure knowledge and that what you have experienced is unique - it's not, you just haven't experienced anything else similar. Also you will find the finger determination method is flawed if you look at thoroughly. Shaktipat is very old and ancient and is nothing new. Ask yourself this - why is that all the ancient yogi lore states that the best yogis are highly psychic yet Shri Mataji states only she can do anything psychic but you aren't permitted to ? Could it be she doesn't want anyone knowing the truth about her and her lies? Why is it that she says everything else is false and says not to do it or you will get catches? Could it be to stop you learning the truth? I am clairvoyant which means I have a clear third eye and that is very highly regarded in India as it's a sign of someone who has achieved spiritual mastery, it's not ego based at all. I can tell you that when I looked at Shri Mataji photo I could see her really as she is and it wasn't good. But of course being in sahaj yoga I was taught that if you feel any catches or anything with her photo it's not her but the person looking at her. Don't you think that's a bit strange? Perhaps she told people that so they wouldn't know the truth. After I left sahaja yoga I ironically used the techniques of meditation etc to clear me of all the things taught in sahaj about Shri Mataji and chakras and everything so I was a completely clean slate. And it felt great. I then listened to one of Shri mataji talks to test if I could feel her as having good vibrations. When I did it I could feel the energy of everything and what she was saying and it was awful - very bad. So instead of falling for her bullshit actually do test everything and research it all very rigourously and unbiased and perhaps speak to people who can help you from outside sahaj for different possibilities. Take a break from sahaj and find out for yourself. Don't worry you won't die if you leave unlike what Shri Mataji said (you have to question her reasons for saying that too).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2019 09:11PM by Trueperson.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.