Grand Celestial Do
Posted by: Guizzy ()
Date: February 16, 2006 07:03AM

Through the online martial arts community, I have recently been made aware of the existance of this "organisation": [cosmicfighting.741.com]

We had quite a laugh, as fantastical claims are common in Martial Arts, mainly because of the lack of knowledge the average person has about their reality. At first glance, this "Grand Celestial Do" seemed like a more extreme version of this.

This page outlines something far more sinister; their leader now feeds paranoïd delusions to his members: [cosmicfighting.atspace.com]

Here is a quote of the most troubling part:

Tulsarians are able to shift dimensional forms to mimic anyone. They can pose as police officers, the mailman, or even one of your loved ones.

I and two of my disciples, Master Middleton and Master Armstrong, had hand-to-hand confrontations with Tulsarian agents on July 6, 2002 and December 12, 2004. Classes had to go underground to location Beta and Delta for a period of time for that reason.

They teach "self-defense" based on pseudo-science, which is very dangerous for their follower's health.

So basically, this is a UFO cult disguised as a Martial Art. I was surprised no anti-cult group was aware of their existance.

I am posting here because I feel that something should be done; and because I have no ideas who are the relevant authorities.

The fact that they do not classify themselves as a religion might mean that they are not protected as such.

Any help on the subject would be appreciated. Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.