Grand Celestial Do
Posted by: Guizzy ()
Date: February 16, 2006 07:03AM

Through the online martial arts community, I have recently been made aware of the existance of this "organisation": [cosmicfighting.741.com]

We had quite a laugh, as fantastical claims are common in Martial Arts, mainly because of the lack of knowledge the average person has about their reality. At first glance, this "Grand Celestial Do" seemed like a more extreme version of this.

This page outlines something far more sinister; their leader now feeds paranoïd delusions to his members: [cosmicfighting.atspace.com]

Here is a quote of the most troubling part:

Tulsarians are able to shift dimensional forms to mimic anyone. They can pose as police officers, the mailman, or even one of your loved ones.

I and two of my disciples, Master Middleton and Master Armstrong, had hand-to-hand confrontations with Tulsarian agents on July 6, 2002 and December 12, 2004. Classes had to go underground to location Beta and Delta for a period of time for that reason.

They teach "self-defense" based on pseudo-science, which is very dangerous for their follower's health.

So basically, this is a UFO cult disguised as a Martial Art. I was surprised no anti-cult group was aware of their existance.

I am posting here because I feel that something should be done; and because I have no ideas who are the relevant authorities.

The fact that they do not classify themselves as a religion might mean that they are not protected as such.

Any help on the subject would be appreciated. Thank you.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.