PLEASE BEWARE! INTERNET SITES THAT NEARLY COST ME MY LIFE
Posted by: chaupil ()
Date: February 14, 2006 10:50AM

THese two sites are entrances to extreme mind control. I know first hand. WWW.stopyourdivorce.com (Homer McDonald) and www.choosingthelight.com (Cherie Aills a.k.a. Cherie Phillips)
I was just set free from Cherie in January of 2006 by an exit counselor named MaryALice Crapo. She has a book on the market, Twisted Scripture which is extraordinary. I also spent two weeks at Wellspring retreat center in Albany Ohio. They are the only inpatient treatment center inthe world for cult survivors. Please please spread the word about these two sites. I lived under Cherie's reign of terror for over two years and now have to completely rebuild my life as I was running a suicide program she'd planted when my family finally interceded. Other sites to warrant caution are www.energeticawakenings.com and whatsuponplanetearth.com
Both follow Cherie's line of deception and control. Anyone interested in my information can contact me anytime via my emial addy Chaupil@yahoo.com Chuck magers

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: April 03, 2006 11:14AM

How www.stopyourdivorce website fit in here?

Date: April 05, 2006 03:47AM

Chaupil,

I posted parts of your email on the DrIrene website where people were talking about www.stopyourdivorce.com. The general response was "It's all in the eye of the beholder."

Date: April 05, 2006 05:34AM

From page 3 of 4Passive Revenue For Coaches | Lesson #19. Setting up your website to sell your ebook1/20/02[www.coachville.com]

"Dean Jackson ghostwrote Stop Your Divorce for Homer McDonald,
who's the divorce prevention therapist, so if you don't see Dean's
name anywhere, you'll know why. And, Dean gets 100% of the
revenue from this ebook. Homer gets the new clients that come to
him given the popularity of the book; a win win.)"

Hmm...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.