Current Page: 2 of 3
Cult Rapist In Portland
Posted by: batman1976 ()
Date: February 07, 2006 06:19AM

my girlfriend says that awhile after escaping from his apartment she saw him with various other young women that he was no doubt "helping reach their human potential".
He could very well be doing this to someone right now.
I will let you all know if I find out more.
His apartment building is right down the street from the 24 hour fitness down town. I want to work out at that gym but I'd be distracted by anyone that fits his description. Which totally isn't fair because I'm sure there are plenty 36 year old black people with dreadlocks or a slight afro down there. I wouldn't want to be suspicious of everyone.
What a mess...
Where do these sickos come from?

Options: ReplyQuote
Cult Rapist In Portland
Posted by: mjr40 ()
Date: February 17, 2006 10:44AM

Hi -

Perhaps you can contact the local police precinct about this so that they can go and visit the guy to talk. In the process, they may find something else to get him on; ie: weapons, assault.

Also, if he starts to harass or intimidate you or your girlfriend, you may want to consider using this Cease and Desist Letter/Order:
[www.crcnyc.net]

Here are the Oregon state harassment/stalking laws:
[www.ncvc.org]

It was used successfully on a number of occasions against the Opus Dei cult in New York City. Also, it would establish a paper trail so that if he keeps doing it, giving you grounds to have him arrested on harassment charges.

Cult Rapist In Portland
Date: February 17, 2006 10:53AM

As a previous poster mentioned, the signed document does not give consent to criminal actions. Cults will often force and/or coerce their members to sign documents to protect themselves from civil and/or criminal prosecution. Usually they do this to get people to sign money or property over to them.

If you can't get him on criminal charges, you may be able to get him on civil charges, since the bar is much lower. For criminal convictions you need "behond a reasonable doubt". For civil court, you need is a "preponderance of evidence", which is a much lower level.

Cult Rapist In Portland
Date: February 17, 2006 01:09PM

Thanks for the advise!
It's so hard to know what to do.
I found out the name of the cult that the rapist is leading. Its called Imagination Machine.
They believe that people should unplug from reality in a way similar to the film "The Matrix"
Their goal is to reach a status of "Q" in order to increase human potential.
The rapist buys women expensive gifts and takes them out for dinner to impress them. He also claims to help famous executives with advise.
I would say the guy is retarded, but I'd be insulting the MRDD community.
I just want to expose him so that no one else gets kidnapped raped and emotionally traumatized for life!

Cult Rapist In Portland
Posted by: Eric Blair ()
Date: February 18, 2006 07:32AM

You sound like you are doing your homework, but I would be remiss if I did not continue to push the issue of pursuing the matter legally. That is your best route.

It is good to expose these people, but you should also keep in mind that just as they have a good mind for manipulation and control, they also usually have the intelligence and the means to pursue legal means of their own.

Be careful what you say and who you say it to. Cults are notoriously litigious. By all means do I encourage you to spread information about this guy, just make sure you can back it up and more importantly that your girlfriend is willing to back you up.

If not you could end up on the wrong side of the courtroom and having been there myself, I can tell you it is not a fun place to be, even if you are right.

Take care and be safe.
EB

Cult Rapist In Portland
Date: February 18, 2006 07:52AM

Since this guy has most likely done this to lots of females in Portland, and I'm sure some of them have boyfriends... my identity is anonomous.
Actually, if you must know...I'm Batman....

:twisted:

Cult Rapist In Portland
Posted by: Eric Blair ()
Date: February 18, 2006 12:37PM

Hey,

I just got to give props to you. This whole thing must be extordinarly stressful for you and you seem like you got things under control. Which at the end of the day I think is most important.

Keep in mind that these people want you to lose it and fall apart and do something crazy so that they can pretend that they are the victims.

After my cult involvement I put up two websites in order to help people understand the group I was inovlved with

[antimove.blogspot.com]
[themoveorganization.com]

Hopefully, you can take these guys down through information. Be bold and decisive, but be careful, and most of all, don't be to hard on yourself or your girlfriend. Never forget that you were the victims and that justice will eventually prevail, provided that you stay consistent and careful.

My heart is with you...

Cult Rapist In Portland
Date: February 21, 2006 04:08AM

Eric Blair

Keep in mind that these people want you to lose it and fall apart and do something crazy so that they can pretend that they are the victims.

Hopefully, you can take these guys down through information. Be bold and decisive, but be careful, and most of all, don't be to hard on yourself or your girlfriend.

Excellent advice, Eric. Cults are well practiced at knowing the limits of the law and how to harass enemies to those limits with the hope of provoking a confrontation. Once the confrontation happens, they will go to the police to bring the law down on you. Once they start harassing you, it is essential you send them a Cease and Desist:
[www.crcnyc.net]

This is both to document what is happening and to alert law enforcement that a cult is breaking the law by harassing you.

Cult Rapist In Portland
Date: February 22, 2006 07:15AM

All of this advice is extremely helpful.
Throughout this thread, I have not dropped names.
And when I do find out the name of the rapist, I don't know that I will reveal it just for the fact that I could be liable for slander/libel or whatever.
But if anyone in Portland hears of this Imagination Machine or a cult with a leader as described here, please be careful.
This man is very dangerous and will attempt to brainwash and rape you.
Don't be fooled by his expensive gifts, money or other BS.
He is a sexual predator and will hurt you and those you care about if he can.
If I get any more information, I will post what is appropriate here.
Thank you to everyone who has read this!

Cult Rapist In Portland
Posted by: zaflon ()
Date: February 23, 2006 03:09AM

One of the problems when a member of a cult, or the leader of any cult-like group is a sexual predator you often find their crimes are condoned, covered up, or actively colluded with by other members.

When my partner was raped by the leader of a group with strong cult-like aspects, his partner kept me talking while the assault took place. It was only later that I realised her active collusion with the rape.

Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.