Teal Swan
Posted by: jameslbeard ()
Date: July 01, 2017 10:08PM

I'd like to flag up the New Age teacher Teal Swan as exercising a dangerous level of influence and control over the behavior and actions her followers, whom she calls 'Tealers', to a degree that could reasonably (I believe) be termed cult-like.

The most serious aspect of this control is a 'suicide challenge' which she poses to private clients, workshop attendees and via a number of online youtube videos and interviews.

A recent youtube video has compiled clips of the 'suicide challenge' being deployed and discussed, along with other aspects of her treatment of followers, methods, rhetoric and behaviors - all of which I believe point to serious matters of concern.

The video at present, can be viewed here - [www.youtube.com]

There are numerous other resources online that flesh out this information, which I can list in a separate post. If you are a follower of Teal Swan, or have a partner, friend, or relative that is, please consider and test what is being said against the evidence provided for safeguarding the health and well-being of those involved.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teal Swan
Date: July 04, 2017 02:26PM

I have just read a report by an ex-follower of Teal Swan.
THERE IS NO DOUBT- she is a CULT LEADER

As stated above- please look into the complaints that former followers have posted.
Use your best judgement.
This woman is showing all the signs of narcissim and meglomaniacal behavior.

From a former member’s blog:

[thegohst.wordpress.com]

Re: Teal Swan
Posted by: jameslbeard ()
Date: July 11, 2017 03:40PM

Since the above former member's blog was posted online, an attempt was made to discredit the writer by a senior member in the Teal Swan organization, which has led to another counter article being posted.

If you are looking into/following this subject this is the latest development in the current chain of events.

[evonews.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.