Current Page: 7 of 8
Re: Karen Berg's Kabbalah Center Sex Scandals
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 30, 2020 11:20PM

Of the two potential heirs, one is in prison, leaving the other a free agent.

Let's see if there are any lawsuits.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2020 11:21PM by corboy.

Options: ReplyQuote
What is Kabbalah Centre teaching about Covid-19?
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 31, 2020 09:35PM

Friends, could we find out what Kabbalah Centre is teaching folks about Covid-19?

Madonna taught science based safer sex messages during the AIDS pandemic back in the 1980s.

Today there's an article in The Guardian that Madonna is preaching conspiracy theory nonsense about Covid virus.

Does Kabbalah Centre stay out of medical affairs or are they teaching folks to peddle medical disinformation?

In the 1980s, AIDS/HIV was pandemic, no treatment, people were dying, and the Reagan Administration would not mention the disease.

In 1986, a young Madonna used her celebrity status to teach and normalize ways to prevent transmission of the deadly virus, incorporating safer sex information into her concerts.

Google search results.

[www.google.com]

(Corboy lament)

Today, 2020, decades later, what Madonna doing?

Spreading disinformation and BULLSHIT about covid virus!

Hey Lady, is this your idea? Or were you taught this by your gurus at Kabbalah Centre?

Madonna leads celebrity vogue for Covid-19 conspiracy theories

Singer’s claim vaccine is being concealed is latest example of stars spreading falsehoods during pandemic

Rory Carroll
@rorycarroll72
Published on Fri 31 Jul 202

[www.theguardian.com]

Posted by: gm.may.aba ()
Date: August 01, 2020 04:53AM

First of all, congratulations on her passing. May the world be a better place without her witchcraft. And May her descendants think twice before feeling so invincible, when going after anyone on their Blacklist!

Secondly, does Madonna still participate and believe in KC? I heard she quietly pulled out and even sued them for the $5 million she had donated to KFC. KC was the cause of her divorce. At some point, when she realized how Phillip had got into her head for 5 years to bring her into KC, and destroyed her marriage, Madonna as well as all the other celebrities left KC. They can't make a big deal because the publicity can hurt their career. But they are all gone.

Posted by: ExKC ()
Date: August 07, 2020 02:05AM

Karen Berg and her cult, Kabbalah Centre, brought a lot of pain and suffering to many, many people.
The world will be definitely a better place with her passing.

Posted by: Tzadik ()
Date: August 14, 2020 01:59AM

Couldn't agree more. The world will definitely be a better place without Karen Berg's evil spirit and evil actions!
I hope that this cult, KC, will fall apart soon and stop damaging people's lives.

Date: September 05, 2020 11:14PM

We just heard that Michael Berg, one of the sons of the founders of KC, will be in charge of the cult now.
The other son, Yehuda Berg disgraced himself being involved in the sex scandals earlier and was estranged from the cult.

Date: September 27, 2020 01:20AM

It's very unfortunate that Michael Berg will take over this cult. I watched him interact with airport employees once, that's when I realized all the stories he gives are only stories, and he never lives by them himself. He was ripping into the airport manager over something minro, it was embarrassing to watch.
And his wife, Monica and her family, are even worse than Karen when it comes to brainwashing and mindgames. Bergs married into Persians to learn more, in the areas they didn't know enough. From what I understand, Monica has moved to NY again since there has been a lot of negative publicity in LA, about KC. It's a shame how they escape everything they have done, put a smile back on their face, find another demographic and go back to doing what they have been doing!

Date: April 11, 2021 09:52AM

You are absolutely correct, this entire family that runs KC treats people in a very bad way.
And it really doesn't matter much which member of the Bereg's family takes over this cult, as it will remain just that - THE CULT.
I just hope and pray that one day soon this cult will be stopped from destroying people's lives.

Date: July 21, 2021 05:26AM

I hope so too.

I just found out that KC is now run by a Board and, of course, Michael Berg, Eitan Yardeni and Eliyahu Yardeni are in that Board. They left a good part of the company to Eytan, as well as, their own kids.

I also noticed that since 2017, they have moved their headquarter to NY. They made a strong center in Woodland Hills and left the center on Robertson with bare minimum. Apparently, everyone has moved to the NY center now because the LA had received too much negative publicity from the Jewish commuinty around it, which could tell what they were doing (under the name of Judaism). From what I remember, their NY center is in Manhattan where there are a lot of businesses and less residential. So people can see what they do at night!

Date: July 28, 2021 07:03AM

I just saw this online. Apparently their Chevre finally sued them.I always wondered how long before they'd do that. I guess it didn't take long.

Two weeks before her death, Mrs. Berg was facing renewed claims against the Kabbalah Centre International.

A number of former employees of the Centre filed a lawsuit and claimed they were induced to join the Centre as early as 1998 and alleged that the individuals who control the Centre — the Bergs — operate a cult that preys upon individuals who wish to help others.

Among Plaintiffs' allegations are that:

They served as personal assistants catering to the whims of the Bergs, including performing menial labor and household work;

They worked seven days a week, often for 16 to 20 hours a day, and were always "on call" for the Bergs;

They were almost entirely focused on securing ever-increasing money and "donations" for the Centre;

The Centre trained them to

obtain, track, and exploit intimate details about the lives of the Centre's members in order to extract ever-larger "donations" from those members;

The Centre made major life decisions for them, telling them where to live and work, when to marry, and whom to marry; and

They were manipulated into giving up their material possessions and their relationships outside the Centre.

The case will continue even after Mrs. Berg’s death.

Current Page: 7 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.