> and somehow revealing and the "cult" leader is
> sweating about it being accessible through
> Internet search engines.
>
> The more active trolls become typically the more
> the leader is concerned.
>
> Apparently this thread is causing some people to
> sweat or they wouldn't bother posting here.

Yes, absolutely Rick Ross! In fact, members of Mooji's cult who are looking for information about what is happening in their own organisation look towards this message board for the facts. This has been very recently confirmed to me by a long-term member of the cult who is still residing at Monte Sahaja. The secrecy within this cult is at such a level now that current cult members try to find out what is actually happening by reading this message board, rather than asking their other active cult members.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 12, 2019 07:41AM

Will be interesting to learn if at Monte Sahaja access to the internet is restricted or forbidden altogether.

Puts one in mind of being a kid and having to skulk
into the school washroom to have a clandestine cigarette.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2019 07:45AM by corboy.

Posted by: Ananas ()
Date: September 12, 2019 01:55PM

John Dollop Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07086049/filing-history
> Follow the money trail.[/b]
>

Thank you so much John for posting the official numbers! I can tell you that in reality they make MUCH MORE MONEY, but it is obviously not in the records! (I know from a close former cult member) M owns many houses in Sao Martino, a big land close to Sahaja, several appartments at diffrent locations worldwide and Sahaja is constantly built up new (tempels, satsang hall, kitchen you name it ), expensive plants, crazy expensive koi fish in the many ponds (thats why the heron had to be shot) and the list goes on. So if someone would really examine into the money issue there, lots could be found and revealed.

Date: September 12, 2019 02:00PM

Sahara71 Wrote:
> Yes, absolutely Rick Ross! In fact, members of
> Mooji's cult who are looking for information about
> what is happening in their own organisation
> look towards this message board for the facts.
> This has been very recently confirmed to me by a
> long-term member of the cult who is still residing
> at Monte Sahaja. The secrecy within this cult is
> at such a level now that current cult members try
> to find out what is actually happening by reading
> this message board, rather than asking their other
> active cult members.

Thank you for sharing Sahara, that IS good news. And yes internet could be restricted and is limited anyway in Sahaja because of being remote, but good thing is that this forum can also be read on your mobile phone. All devotees have one in MS, and mobile data cannot be controlled by the organization I think.

Date: September 12, 2019 02:01PM

Thank you Maria Lena for posting your experience! May many follow your example!

Date: September 12, 2019 04:16PM

This is what I have seen, witnessed, experienced myself in Sahaja and what other longterm devotees in MS have shared with me. (people do talk with each other although it is forbidden to do so. But not every inch in MS can be controlled)

1. Public shaming and gas lightening happen all the time in MS. It can occur in all forms, from subtle to gross. People are laughed at often in satsang meetings by M and the group.

2. Brainwashing, conditioning and mind control are very obvious once one has seen through it. It happens constantly.

3. In Sahaja people have to work very hard, often 12 or more hours. All people who live there longterm and gave up their jobs and families are totally dependant on M. Even after long workdays M demands them to come to evening satsangs which easily last till 12pm or 1am, when they happen.

4. When I was there the longterm devotees had no health coverage or any other coverage insurance and some did not even have a visa or passport, because they were from outside EU and stayed too long.

5. Free labour is not allowed in Portugal, but the dependant longtermers work for free or a small pocket money (80-100€ per month).

6. I saw many depressed and broken down longtermers. Crying and break downs happen regularly, people then are ignored by M and most of others, "as they are just in their mind"

7. I heard M saying that he is god, that he is Jesus and that MS is Arunachala.

8. In a small group M once talked badly about a group member and when this memeber minutes later came by M said very sweetly "Hi my love, how are doing?"

9. One member of the inner circle said she is lying for truth (Moo) at least 3 times per day and I heard M in satsang 2 times saying, that sometimes truth has to lie.

10. Food was cut down several times while I was there altough the organization had millions of income. During retreat times more food was served, my guess is to make a good impression on the newcomers

11. Devotees living in MS have to keep silence and if people talk they get forced back to silence

12. There is a clear difference between longterm devotees who have given themselves over in total dependance and people who come and go. The longtermers have to follow stricter rules,are more controlled, are not allowed to watch other teachers online and have only limited free time where they can leave MS.

13. M wants that people confess their flaws in satsang (publicly) or where they are still "stuck in their mind".

14. M manipulates relationships and is responsible for break ups of marriages (including children) and couples. He does that by binding one person close to him and the other has to live outside MS, is not allowed to travel with him or gets an unimportant job while the partner raises to a very important job close to M. Seperating couples is very importnat for M because individuals who are not allowed to talk are easier manipulated then a well bonded couple.

15. The organization is hiding money from the records

16. M is involved in every decision, even small details are brought to him. He wants to know everything and has power over all people there.

17. M did spred lies about people who left the cult and did not allow anyone to have contact with those who left

18. One girl was kicked out of MS because she did not bow down to M. He got very angry about this.

19. If M gets critizied online he inquires exessivly who exactly this person is, he wants the name.

20. His teaching is very poorly: confusing, filled with trance inducing hypnotherapy elements.

21. M has sexual relations with young women

22. Most of the wooden buildings are illigaly built in Sahaja and they try to hide it from authorities.

23. M did lie in his facebook video in spring when he said the allegations are not true

24. People who got close and leave are contacted and often terrorized by phone, skype, email, Fb or in person showing up at their door by devotees

25. M is very afraid of bad reputation

26. M hired lawyers to silence people speaking up in the internet

27. Exorcism by M happens, not as a seperate ritual but during retreats, satsangs in india or randomly in MS. I have seen it at least 4 times.

28. Longtermers in MS are afraid of M.

29. M has a dark side, which they try to hide very carefully

30. The heron was watched 24/7 on several ponds by volunteers of the MS residents (the signed up for it, it was done in shifts although they have full time jobs) and their job was to chase the bird away. After maybe one week the pond shifts had stopped. (Now we know that the heron was shot by the sangha which means that M has one or more guns)

31. M demands from the longtermers to speak up for him immediately, when he is critized in satsang by someone. He gets very upset about critizism afterwards but stays calm in satsang while it is happening to the public eye.

32. People are not allowed to talk to others about their "status", meaning that M invited them for free food and housing.

Always have in mind that there are many levels of closeness. And it might be very well so that if you are in level 1-5 that you will not see the abuse, manipulation and dark side of M. It starts to happen when you get dependant on him, level 6 to 8.

Levels of closeness in M cult:

1. people who know M via internet or books
2. people who came to one or more retreats but do not make it to sahaja
3. people who have spent short time in sahaja and then go home and have a job etc
4. people who have been coming for seva more often and longer periods but still have a job and a home somewhere else
5. people who have been living around sahaja for years, have houses there, go to sahaja regularly (working, satsangs) but have money to support themselves (retirement, making money from renting to other devotees etc)
6. people who have left everything (job, home, family) and live in sahaja and are totally dependant on M
7. from the people of category 6 some get closer, have more important jobs, spend more time with M in very small gatherings
8. the close circle: his entourage, the bodyguards, those who know about the finances of the organization and about everything M is doing day and night

It is possible that some minor details may have changed by now but the overall cult structure, the abuse and the deception has not changed.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2019 04:35PM by Ananas.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 12, 2019 07:59PM

What Ananas has written is important.People risk sleep deprivation.

If I were the Portuguese government, I'd demand an inspection and proof that everyone at Moos Portuguese facilities is up to date on their immunizations and free of active TB.

God forbid there's an epidemic. Exhausted, stressed, people are immune compromised. They are in an area remote from medical care. If there's an out break of flu, measles or someone has active TB, and someone dies, dont blame the ashram physician. Look to the person around whom the ashram developed.

I offer 2 suggestions:

Next time we get trolls, post and give a quotation and link to this very article Ananas has just written!

Whatever the troll says, quote something from Ananas article and give the link.

Any time a troll visits this ensures Ananas' article stays in public view.

Ananas, if you want to, copy the part where you wrote that there are multiple levels of involvement where retreat visitors dont see what is done to long time Moo dependent inmates.

So often we think "That was not *my* experience."

Well, the bad things may have been *hidden* from you.

Or, you know bad things are being done, but you will not admit it.

Repeat that same section ..multiple levels of rank..the end of your post. The first and last parts of a letter, essay or speech is what we remember best.

Posted by: Swarupa ()
Date: September 12, 2019 09:12PM

Hey!

There is a way to to figure out if moo is a luminated being.

First if you are yourself rise high in a awereness you can detect where the "speaker" is coming from, point of ego or point of absolute.

Second we can compare moo to other teachers, some one like Rupert Spira or Papaji or my own master Robert Adams.

I use to listen mooji years ago but then I stop because I find( Proselytizing for gurus is forbidden by CEI message board rules.Mod)

It was shok to me that moo eats meat and as I have become aware true luminated being don't want to to anything with large gathering's.
Ramana Maharishi didn't want to people to worship him.
And true luminated being don't ask money for the teachings.

Here is satsang of ( YouTube URL deleted. Proselytizing against message board rules.Mod)

Much love

Swarupa

Sorry for grammar mistakes english is not my native language.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2019 10:08PM by corboy.

Posted by: JDecosta ()
Date: September 13, 2019 12:45AM

Swarupa Wrote:

>
> It was shok to me that moo eats meat and as I have
> become aware true luminated being don't want to to
> anything with large gathering's.

---

Although I do not eat meat, I see it like Jesus: "It is not what goes into the mouth, but what comes out of the mouth."

And there were also large gatherings around Jesus.

In my eyes the fulfillment of these points cannot be proof for anything.

Love
J. Decosta

Posted by: Swarupa ()
Date: September 13, 2019 04:24AM

Yes indeed there where large gathering's around Jesus and other religious figures like Buddha, the Prophet Muhammad ect.

But I bet Jesus didn't take any money for the teaching he gave? Or may he did who knows? Maybe Jesus did die in India?

In my understanding Awaken Master rather have few good devotees who are truly interest to wake in this life time then a have hundreds of disciples.

Quality over quantity.

And it's not like any of these modern day neo advaitas have anything new to add to teachings,because as we all are aware

there's nothing new under the sun.

If we study lifes of true Masters like Ramana Maharshi, Ramakrishna, Robert Adams
And how these Masters behaved and act around other fellow humans beings will give us some perspective about life of a true Master.

Why it shok me that moo was eating meat was because he was heavily associating him self with Ramana Maharshi but then i later learn that there where no Ramana Maharshi lineage.
But it was foolish me assume that
moo was vegetarian like his beloved master.

When "you" so to speak become highly aware you can sense it yourself where the one is coming from.

I can only speak from my own experience.

Usually when I associated my self with some real saint or sage just one simple look to there picture or if I heard their voices that can send me to samadhi or give me feeling of deep bliss.

And when moo speaks to me it feels that he is speaking from the point of ego not from the heart.

It's only my perspective so you don't have to take it proof of anything.

and sorry for the bad english :)

Peace

Swarupa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2019 04:27AM by Swarupa.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.