Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: klaklaklak ()
Date: May 01, 2019 02:42PM

You stumble upon someone like this who seems perfectly awake and thriving as spirit or whatever at least to me :P and then u see Mooji who just goes on and on with what I do believe is a genuine awareness of the Self but in some really serious controlling way. the commoners milling around Sahaja in these Express videos are not being natural...Is his pull so strong that at a certain point you just go with it especially with group think?
Someone told me they had such a profound in-person interaction with mooji that no swirling allegations will sway him. Another one of God's beautiful and also terrible plays I guess haha. Morphing a man into a mystic into a false prophet all of whom help His children. wake up and then really wake up, wild, i trust all is being taken care of, and i commend each of you for being so loving and fierce in your stand for truth even if it means carrying something for awhile. brightest healing to all who may need it. My heart is especially with anyone who may be victim of sexual or deeply psychological abuse ... Lord of the universe please shield seekers of truth from all those who seek to ruin souls and grant them the grace to be renewed in their essence! Let it be so. Let there be light

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2019 03:00PM by klaklaklak.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Ananas ()
Date: May 01, 2019 03:33PM

klaklaklak Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
but in
> some really serious controlling way. the commoners
> milling around Sahaja in these Express videos are
> not being natural...Is his pull so strong that at
> a certain point you just go with it especially
> with group think?

Klaklaklak, great that you could see in EDITED sahaja express videos, how controlling he is and how artifical/fake the whole thing is! Yes his pull is strong for those who are receptive to manipulation and the group effect does its part too of course.

i trust all is being taken
> care of, and i commend each of you for being so
> loving and fierce in your stand for truth even if
> it means carrying something for awhile. brightest
> healing to all who may need it. My heart is
> especially with anyone who may be victim of sexual
> or deeply psychological abuse ... Lord of the
> universe please shield seekers of truth from all
> those who seek to ruin souls and grant them the
> grace to be renewed in their essence! Let it be
> so. Let there be light

BIG YES YES!

Fireflies in a Jar
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 01, 2019 08:22PM

[forum.culteducation.com]

Re: Mooji a cult? new
Posted by: 2cents
Date: April 30, 2019 06:20PM

KlakKlakKlak said:
"I truly believe Mooji feels threatened by anyone who is in the vibration of Truth. I've seen this. Someone powerful and universal will speak and Mooji finds a tiny thing to flaw them and drives it home rendering them mute."

Ananas replies:

I completely agree, and have seen M. try to break down those seem to speak from a very high place of experience. He hates it. After all, there can't be anyone but him who 'knows'. These sincere people unfortunately look to M. for validation - but it ain't gonna happen - only he can be top dog. And this happens in a confused way because he'll throw out statements like 'is there a Buddha here today?" - but he, in true NPD fashion, rarely acknowledges anyones experience as authentic-it'a always flawed - and he digs for the flaw to show his self-appointed authority. If everyone woke up, his 'supply of seekers' dries up.

Here is a metaphor for what you are describing at Monte Sahaja:

Light in the darkness.

Radiant light.

Radiant light from fireflies in a jar.

Fireflies in a jar

Children catch fireflies to put them in a jar, feeling entitled

In the darkness holding the the jar of imprisoned brilliance

is the guru.

The guru and his assistants tricks the fireflies to believe they need to be in a jar to be safe.

Bored children pull the wings from flies.

Gurus get bored, they too are children.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2019 08:25PM by corboy.

Posted by: RO ()
Date: May 01, 2019 09:13PM

To this Forum...sorry for the length but this is a big deal for me to tell,

WOW! I really hope that this isn't true. What I also hope is that myself and others are not just twisting his message to fit a narrative we want to believe! This is one of the only times I have told my experience and the first time fairly publicly.
I went to an M Silent Retreat in Zmar in May 2016. I had watched his videos incessantly convinced that I was on to something and this was God tapping me to wake up. Because this whole process started with Eckhart Tolle, I still feel that I was being led toward certain things as a benefit to me...including this. When I arrived I was overcome by anxiety and a bad feeling. A very strange thing had happened to me in the airport. As I went through customs the man asked me where I was going. I told him and he said to me "I don't think you will find what you are looking for there". Guys, it was creepy, but I thought about it and dismissed it as my Ego or Mind (textbook right).
I went to one of the Sangha and they helped assure me I was in the right place and that everything would be fine. There was an uneasy feeling because of the Shop that was set up to sell things and the Resort type atmosphere. I settled in and settled down and thought that I had better give this my best shot because I had invested too much to throw in the towel.
This is where I will tell you...there are some things said on this forum that made me go immediately onto the M site and purchased the Satsang from May 19, 2016 Session 1 I know we'd hate to give M any more money, but for $7 if you are serious about this topic you can go and purchase it yourself and see. Go to 2:21:00 and watch! I can't believe I said what I did and he responded the way he did!! This was surreal to say the least!
That is where the story gets crazier. After this exchange I went back to my room after Satsang. The next day after morning Satsang I became VERY Angry...I mean RAGING! Not out of choice. It was just overwhelming me. I wanted to go home. It was lunchtime and I looked up and realized M was eating in the white building with the Sangha. I went up there and the "guard" stopped me. I told him I needed to see M. I said "who would be so bold?" I was balling at this point and dropped to my knees and just sobbed into the ground. The next thing I remember is M coming out and rubbing my back telling me to get up. I got up and even in that state, immediately noticed a camera in my face. It was like my suffering was something they couldn't miss capturing! I hugged him and we embraced for a while. I said "I'm a Fraud!" He said "We all have to be a Fraud for a little while. Go...eat some lunch and I will see you at Satsang"
I went back to my room and was calmer, but didn't know what to do. I went to the Shop and went directly up to the bookshelf, grabbed the first book I was attracted to, bought it, and went back to my room. It was a book called "The Truth Is" by Papaji.
After Satsang that night I went back to my room still feeling a little off. I decided to read the book. I opened it up and told myself I would read a line and then close my eyes and contemplate it. When I read the second or third sentence BOOM! All of the sudden my mind went blank and I had this realization that EVERYTHING was being created from this Source. It was so clear, real, and simple that I began to laugh. I remember being in such bliss and not wanting to go to bed because I felt like it would be gone when I woke up. Eventually I fell asleep and I woke up the next morning feeling like my time was complete. I enjoyed the rest of the retreat in such a calm, peaceful, blissful state that didn't leave me for months.
Sorry, there's more...I realized on my way home that Shree was staying in the same little hotel as me in Lisbon. Guys, what are the odds that I stayed in Lisbon an extra day, Shree is staying in the same hotel, and leaving on a flight the same time! We met on the balcony and talked and agreed to meet up in the morning to travel to the Airport together. Along the way, I didn't say much. She told me about how she came to leave her job and follow M. At the airport she even talked a little about politics! It was really weird, like she was not even a follower, but just worked a Job for him. It didn't throw off my mind or mood, because before we left she said that I looked really happy and at such peace. She said it in a way that was unique although I won't say she seemed "surprised".
It has been 3 years now and I have almost completely put down M and his teachings. In fact, the next time I went to watch him I had to stop because I felt like he just keeps saying the same things I already understood. Now it was time to just live my life!
I truly feel like God or this Source has guided me in my life somehow. If I continue to have faith in how I've matured and grown spiritually, then coincidences keep happening and I trust they are for the best.

SOMETHING is going on with M, but he is not to be worshiped! Be careful and listen to your OWN intuition. I pray this helps anyone who needs to hear it.

Date: May 01, 2019 10:52PM

Thanks for your post, RO.

Now here's another coincidence, there's actually a video of that guy who warned you at the airport!:

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: AnnetteChappelle ()
Date: May 02, 2019 12:49AM

Thanks RO for sharing and I too hope it helps anyone who needs to hear it.

If you wouldn’t mind, perhaps you can summarize the exchange from Zmar that you are pointing out so that people who don’t feel to give M anymore money can still understand the context of your comment to M “I am a fraud...” I assume it had something to do with the exchange you had with him in satsang.

The camera in your face is very typical. It is a show and these genuine “break throughs” are what he’s selling after all. Most watching would like to have one and think M induces them.

I was fortunate to have been with another teacher before M. I could reference back to him when I was confused. I could know that he would NEVER do what had just happened and why he would not.

When I spoke to M in satsang it was a show. My quote was used as the tag line for the satsang. I was a part of a stand up comedians performance to entertain. My life story and heart felt sharing was just a tool for him.

Retreats and satsangs from what I saw was where he got a huge “narcissistic supply” and reminded himself he is a Master. His answers lack connection and empathy. But they throw in some energy and it fools people.

I know most people fall into a few categories that stay with him. First they have a history with being addicted to drugs or alcohol but are recovering, second many have a strong connection to wanting to know God (religious background, Catholic) and another group have missing or abusive parents. All of these groups look outside themselves for help.

That you were able to see how Life is the guru (not your direct words but implied) is a huge gift. Life wastes no experience for a true heart and leads us onward when the time is right.

- that video is really funny. -

Posted by: It's over Tony ()
Date: May 02, 2019 12:54AM

I'm glad the book 'The Guru Papers has come up on this forum.
It's indispensable for anyone wishing to really understand this situation, and break free!

"True healing can be accelerated by understanding the deep mechanisms of what happened, and of authoritarian dynamics in general. Then people can be more confident they won’t be taken in again."- The Guru Papers (p.154)

Date: May 02, 2019 12:57AM

Your exchange and seeing of Shree, another gift. Yes, what are the odds. So there is more Life wanted you to see.

You think she would be super duper charged about M being with him all the time, knowing him so well. And yet? Something isn’t adding up.

Right. She knows who he is.

Date: May 02, 2019 01:18AM

The Guru Papers

Just began reading them. Thanks to the suggestions on this forum.

Page 34
“...Actually, the guru becomes the disciple’s personal living god, who can ignite even greater emotions than a god whose presence is not physically tangible.”

Page 36

“Surrender to a guru, though a way of filling a spiritual vacuum, is also one of the most powerful forms of mental and emotional control on the planet today.”

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 02, 2019 01:18AM

Gotta wonder how many start with Ekhart Tolls material and that becomes a gateway drug to Moo?

Wonder if any recruit for Moo in ET sanghas.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.