Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: It's over Tony ()
Date: May 01, 2019 03:59AM

Hello everyone. It's simply incredible to read all the posts here! I've been following this story, and can see that everything anyone needs to know is here on these pages!

It's great so many have now understood that "M" has Narcissistic personality disorder. I've read that if you've found yourself in a relationship with a "Narc" as an adult, chances are that one of your parents had NPD, and the kind of "control" you felt growing up was the only love you knew. Therefore as an adult in a new relationship (in this case - guru/disciple) you're blinded to what their doing, and actually experience it as "love." I bet if you took a poll, a great many of those at Sahaja sadly had either no father, a lousy father, or a father with NPD.

It would seem a big aspect of unraveling this cult is that people become educated about NPD, and learn that we've been "supply" to him. In understanding this, we can get free and cut off supply. Here's part of an article on Narc supply:

"Narcissistic Supply really refers to those people who provide a constant source of attention, approval, adoration, admiration, etc., for the narcissist. The attention they receive from the “Supply Source” is vital for the survival of the narcissist, without it they would die (either physically or metaphorically), because their weak ego depends on it in order to regulate their unstable self-worth and self-esteem. The narcissist perceives themselves as being very independent. They could not deal with the fact that they need anybody, because needing someone would imply some boundary to their power or imply that they are incomplete. Furthermore, they cannot tolerate any sign of independence and autonomy from their “supply”, this only serves to enrage them. The narcissistic supply is there to serve them, so they try to cement their source of supply into the role they have made for them, and there they remain under the narcissist’s control. Any deviation from this position on the part of their supply will end in punishment for the transgressor. So, like the Queen Bee, the narcissist is surrounded with a hive of worker bees, all in service to their needs, which ironically make them totally co-dependent on others for their survival."

Sounds extremely familiar to me!

I'm in agreement with a number of posts here that yes, there is no doubt that his minions are frantically combing over the comments here and promptly deleting content that they realize could be seen as damning to his "brand" (and their cash cow). Aside from deleting material, there are also many instances of the sudden modification of his "act."

There are numerous examples of this damage-control type behavior, and many damning things I could now point out, but yes as someone here said - that would let them know where to look, and exactly what to hide/modify. So, I'm going to button my lip with these observations and just let him leave the proof openly flapping in the breeze for all to see!

There will be a tipping point when enough have come forward exposing him in their own name. It appears to be getting closer everyday!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 01, 2019 06:27AM

This happened. I know someone who confirms it.

“I lived at Sahaja for a time. One day three priests came from the town, one a bishop. They wanted to meet Mooji. We had to line the street and the men walked up and looked at all of us, Mooji stood directly behind them eye contact with each of us. We were told that we needed to make a good impression so Mooji could be accepted in this area of Portugal. Then a show was held, music and dancing. Two dancers. One red head, one black. The black woman wore no bra and a see through shirt. She danced a solo dance and you saw her nipples and everything else. This was in front of the priests and bishop. I was so confused and shocked. I felt this teased the men and disrespected their vow to celebrity. I wondered is this a European thing? Are they gay? I can’t tell you how weird and uncomfortable I felt for the men. Now I have been educated on what Mooji has done with women and know two personally as well as many who refused him but were tucked out by him going there. So tell me how this had anything to do with awakening? I don’t think people have a clue what is really going on there. It’s a complete waste of time and is dangerous if you are vulnerable and young. I saw the black woman around and her light had gone out. I couldn’t believe the man I loved named Mooji would use someone as a disquised stripper like dancer to gain influence or power over a church. I don’t understand what this was all about to this day. And it’s only 1 of 100s of stories that make no sense. Truth is suppose to lead to CLARITY not years of confusion and self doubt. I stopped telling anyone what my reactions really were, “it’s just your mind” was pretty easy to remember would be all anyone would say.“

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: May 01, 2019 06:59AM

snapping-out Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Shree to me is like a faithful dog waiting for
> this bone that will never come her way. Neither
> being young nor having the favoured features.
> Heard Moo say once in a recorded satsang she was
> so reliable. The coldness in his tone while he
> said that word send shivers down my spine. It must
> have escaped him unintentionally...I guess he is
> just using her, like everyone around him, for his
> own purposes. So sad.

Yes Snapping-out,

I hope that people like Shree are reading this and realizing that they are being used. They believe that following Moo and doing his bidding has given them some status in life, an identity of sorts, some kind of meaning and purpose....

But following Moo has only enslaved them. They no loner think for themselves or have needs and interests as real people. They are just clones, spouting the same dead phrases over and over again, with dull, glassy eyes and no spontaneity or individuality.

All for what? To be in the service of some deluded pervert? What kind of a life is that?

Posted by: klaklaklak ()
Date: May 01, 2019 07:13AM

Devotee: "Mooji? I *always* wanted to sit at Jesus' feet.
Just in my heart, just like a little kid."

Another devotee shouting from crowd: "You are..!"

Devotee: [gushing] "I know!"

Mooji appearing uncomfortable, quietly accepts it: "thank you"

Here is a screen recording of the interaction. Mooji Media Ltd. will see this and have the YouTube clip removed as it violates their copyright

19 June 2017 - Monte Sahaja, Portugal
via subscription service Sahaja Express

Posted by: PapajisaysNO ()
Date: May 01, 2019 07:46AM

Valma,

Flo was following M for many years. What did M say? It is written M said “God never tells anyone to do that.” Sounds like M is blaming Flo. And in non-duality isn’t all God?

Lack of empathy- NPD

No one allowed to speak of him. - control and silencing

Well at least this person showed love for him. I’m glad to read it. More than M said.

Posted by: klaklaklak ()
Date: May 01, 2019 09:26AM

Over the past 3 years I have spent hundreds (countless) hours in Sahaja Express satsang videos, probably watched nearly every one, basically addicted (not anymore).
Recently I tuned in and saw a young man, who I recognize as being a relatively new Sahajan (joined within the past year or two if I'm not mistaken..). I remember when he arrived to Sahaja and started showing up on camera there. He struck me as sweet and quite earnest.

Recently he sang for Mooji and the sangha. Wow! Natural talent, to me his vibration and where the lyrics come from is utterly natural and lovely .

So he sings and idk, Mooji totally shit on it. Um. Can anyone explain why Mooji's expression and vibe is so condescending here? For the first time ever a mooji video made the stomach churn - i felt like puking. i've spent enough time with Mooji to know when he likes something and when he's just pandering/smudging someone away . We all inevitable do this in some degree to one another but this instance really set off my "inner GPS" because the kid seems to know himself yet is willingly playing the "prove yourself" game and Mooji STILL makes him run another lap

It's the "who here still believes themselves a person?" game gone way, way corrupted. This once fresh kid now doing the Sahaja hand-to-heart and prayer hands fixed at forehead pointed at mooji bowing and submitting his spirit to flipping eternal catch 22 of monte sahaja:

You're free but you don't know it. And we know this, cus we know It! It is only when you know It, that you can be in our ranks , superior to those who don't know it (yet)

The gag is tho, a lot of them do not seem enlightened. They seem good ambassadors of a brand, not truth

I truly believe Mooji feels threatened by anyone who is in the vibration of Truth. I've seen this. Someone powerful and universal will speak and Mooji finds a tiny thing to flaw them and drives it home rendering them mute. And then some deluded being will go up there sobbing with undigested praises and Mooji quotes them and reveres them as living proof the teachings work.

It seems he actually prefers anyone who is a little deluded/off because they are less likely to Q him, they're not in their power

I notice Mooji likes to keep arrogant men around because they're riding the same wave. He seems to walk all over women, even his beloved Krishnabai, to prove his points, meaning he'll cherry pick some casual comment they make and exaggerate it to teach the whole group a lesson how we can all be more broad, even if it was just a lighthearted comment intended to connect lol. He'll walk all over anyone to carry out his movement, but I notice he respects men who carry a little arrogance because he's riding that horse too. Doesn't like humble beings, the soft are too powerful mirrors for his tendency to trespass

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2019 09:38AM by klaklaklak.

Posted by: 2cents ()
Date: May 01, 2019 10:20AM

KlakKlakKlak said:
"I truly believe Mooji feels threatened by anyone who is in the vibration of Truth. I've seen this. Someone powerful and universal will speak and Mooji finds a tiny thing to flaw them and drives it home rendering them mute."

I completely agree, and have seen M. try to break down those seem to speak from a very high place of experience. He hates it. After all, there can't be anyone but him who 'knows'. These sincere people unfortunately look to M. for validation - but it ain't gonna happen - only he can be top dog. And this happens in a confused way because he'll throw out statements like 'is there a Buddha here today?" - but he, in true NPD fashion, rarely acknowledges anyones experience as authentic-it'a always flawed - and he digs for the flaw to show his self-appointed authority. If everyone woke up, his 'supply of seekers' dries up. This was beautifully pointed out by It's Over Tony's info on Narcissistic Supply.

Posted by: AnnetteChappelle ()
Date: May 01, 2019 10:55AM

Many who claim they are awake have been banished from Sahaja. Zero competition allowed. ZERO.

How dare they? They are to remember who there Master is! There can be only ONE.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2019 10:56AM by AnnetteChappelle.

Posted by: Ananas ()
Date: May 01, 2019 12:45PM

klaklaklak Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I truly believe Mooji feels threatened by anyone
> who is in the vibration of Truth. I've seen this.
> Someone powerful and universal will speak and
> Mooji finds a tiny thing to flaw them and drives
> it home rendering them mute. And then some deluded
> being will go up there sobbing with undigested
> praises and Mooji quotes them and reveres them as
> living proof the teachings work.
>

Yes, this was actually one of the first early sings for me, which seemed totally off. Also if someone with real insight or a true seeing comes to him and asks for further guidance or so, Moo never could give those proper guidance. Never ever. We would totally dilute the moment of truth, I have often heard him then talking blabla for 15minutes about ego when someone shared truth and a genuine seeing. Moo has NO CLUE about the teachings. Its just phrases.

And another thing which put me off very early: seeing his devotees talking all in the same empty words to him "I am only here for this" or endless poems, they repeat themselves in the words they know he wants to hear. And so often he was totally pleased with it! How could TRUTH enjoy empty words and all this parroting? How could TRUTH enjoy totally unauthentic sharings?!

Posted by: Ananas ()
Date: May 01, 2019 12:51PM

Thank you Valma for sharing the FB post.

Welcome ItsoverTony, yes good points.

NotafraifofMooji, thank you for sharing, this really sounds strange.

Annette, thank you for all your sharing, very powerful.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.