Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: yourenotanobject ()
Date: April 29, 2019 01:15AM

Everyone experiences difficulties.

I feel karma is a concept with poor utility.

We can't be sure if Jesus' behaviour caused trauma to people. my sense is it didn't,but I could be wrong

Bottom line: if our behaviour is clearly causing trauma to others, we have inner work to do, wheather we see it or not. And, of course, whoever we think we are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: snapping-out ()
Date: April 29, 2019 02:03AM

hi yourenotanobject,

point is that a sufferer from NPD doesn't see he or she is having a problem. The fault always lies with 'the other'. And any critisism will be answered with denial, anger and demeaning of the one asking questions. And not taking any responsability at all. I believe that's what we're dealing with here.

Better to focus on and support those who are damaged and traumatised by this sick situation.

You know: Truth is simple, but the betrayer of truth is a very deluded man.

Posted by: PapajisaysNO ()
Date: April 29, 2019 09:34AM

This is SPOT ON.

[youtu.be]

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 29, 2019 10:11AM

Gurus do all they can to drive away confident, skeptical people.

Anyone who is disgusted and walks out, serves the guru's purpose, because the guru
wants to be rid of such persons, they spoil the mood.

PapajisaysNO recommended a YouTube video.

Take time to read the comments - good stuff.

One comment may describe the process by which many of us get entangled in
spiders' webs.

It also explains why so many of us "can't just leave" abusive relationships.

Do remember too, people (men and women) who are attracted to the narcissistic personality were ..more than likely, raised by a narc, either mother or father. They were SET UP, Trained..if you like..to live within these boundaries.

That makes it harder for them to "see" what's happening and then to "change" their circumstances.

Please warn people, if you're in this situation and your partner is obviously narcissistic personality disorder, then realize you could be staying inside of the relationship bec/ of your NEED to be tightly controlled. Being tightly controlled is what you're accustomed to, to you, it means "love". Being a more submissive person was the way you were trained to please your parent. Pleasing the narc partner is NOT different. Its very convoluted...NOT always straightforward.?

Corboy - Dead Heron Society

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2019 10:16AM by corboy.

Posted by: AnnetteChappelle ()
Date: April 29, 2019 11:34AM

Hi everyone!

My name is Annette Chappelle, when Mooji knew me I had left my fiancé who is now my husband and “walked out of my life” to go spend time with Mooji. Luckily for me, my fiancé kept tabs on me and was the one who picked me up from San Francisco Airport when the saga came to a close and we are now happily married in a beautiful location doing very well.

I don’t hate Mooji. I am wise to him. I was lucky because life let me see him even with my crazy love. I was a deluded seeker and in total love with his “brand”. I felt I will go see him in the flesh and enjoy time with an awaken Master, in his own home, day in and day out. I couldn’t be luckier.

Lucky for me I also have a graduate degree in psychology and have spent a lot of time in my career with criminals and am wise to their games. I also was sexually harassed at work one time and so I know what abuse of power looks like. I know what being “groomed” looks like and feels like. I also know when to hide it. I have also had enough other trauma in my life that I am hyper vigilant in new settings automatically without choice. I also love Truth more than any person, even myself. So all these factors got me out of there and broke the spell.

The final straw actually happened in London at a meeting I had with Mooji in between satsangs. In this meeting, as I had just had another “grooming encounter” with Mooji just prior, I threw out a test. He knew me well by then, we had spent time together in Sahaja. He had a good feel for me and it really threw him off. He got angry. Others in the meeting said they saw this without me ever mentioning it. See in that netting I told Mooji that I loved other teachers too. Any healthy person would not have minded that. But Mooji said “we ask for a different kind of commitment” and that was it. He was displeased that I would say this and feel this way. I have spoken to many others at retreats and via emails. Mooji doesn’t want people to follow other teachers AFTER you have gotten close or been chosen. He sees it as rejection. That was the end of the spell. I refused him all my heart. He refused me anymore time with him.

Many things happened after this with him, his sangha that wee frightening and weird. Just like in Sahaja. I know a lot about him now. He has NPD in my opinion and from what I understand it has gotten worse. People there now have to sing to him daily. I’m very glad that life let me see him or I might have still felt with the absolute certainly that I see many others hold that he is who he says he is. He is not.

Thank you for the kind words about my post that I posted on Questioning Mooji page. Yes I took it down after Henri was going to use it to make another video without asking me and AFTER he had received the cease and desist request from a Mooji’s attorneys. I didn’t feel he was the correct person to speak on my behalf.

In closing I would like to say that if anyone is ever harassed by Mooji. I will step forward with them and speak to their attorneys. I will speak to any reporter as well. I could not care less about Mooji anymore and have a beautiful and happy life and wonderful friends and great support. He has no idea what he is going to encounter if he ever contacts me. I will never back down from him. I will go public and I will not stop.

To Mooji I will say. Yes you told me “I have a big heart” sitting on the wall outside with Krishnabai and Shree there. I do have a big heart and that heart will fight you for others. And many will help me. If I had known you were sleeping with Krishnabai I would NEVER have told you I wanted to be like her, Ananta and Shree. I would have ran before I knew you would kill a Heron, before I knew about the other women you have been with and before I learned of your anger and how you wield it to control others. I thought they would all have their own joy and their own truth and their own stories and freedom. They stare blankly at you, speak seldomly to anyone, have a lot of trauma and pain and still think you care as you shave their heads.

I personally know many that lie to your face. I know they give you what you want and that you are the neediest man on this planet. Some day they will see through you and find a way to get out of your shadow and then they will meet what they actually came there to find. They will meet Freedom. Much love to you Krishnabia. You are being used.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: April 29, 2019 12:44PM

Thank you Annette Chappelle,

for coming forward. You are very brave! I realized straight away that you were the same Annette who posted on the Questioning Mooji Facebook page, and the very same person who was approached by Henri Jolicoeur to 'star' in one of his videos exposing Tony Moo for who he really is.

Thank you for sharing your experience here with us.

I know there are others who are also ready to come forward and give their testimonies about their time at Monte Sahaja, so you are in good company. Please be very careful responding to personal messages you receive here on Cult Ed, as this forum has been trolled a few times.

Welcome to the discussion!

S.

Posted by: Ananas ()
Date: April 29, 2019 12:50PM

THANK YOU sooo much Annette Chappelle so much strenghts and courage speaks from your posting!! Thank you!

Posted by: Valma ()
Date: April 29, 2019 03:11PM

Welcome Annette and big thank you for speaking out. I was just thinking this morning how important it is that people who have had first hand experience with Moo speak out and know that they dont stand alone. I never lived in Monte Sahaja, only went to a couple of retreats with this teacher and followed him online where we get the official version of Moo which easily creates online devotees of a projected ideal teacher/male figure; many will just keep on with that version as their inquiring faculty is not sharp enough for whichever reason. Yet there are things that my attention picked up subconsciously in online and live events but i had no proof they were accurate intuitions. To hear testimonial like yours and other brave souls who spoke here is for me freeing. For others who hang on to dear Moo for their spiritual safety and belief system, it should be rightly devastating but necessary if you claim to be a truth-seeker, for you have to be willing to see the entire picture of what is happening and denounce that which is not in line with serving the Truth.

More generally i see how important it is that parents or caretakers of young children do their utmost to give them the unconditional love they need so as to enable them to become strong, self-confident young adults with a healthy critical thinking and ability to discard quickly that which is toxic and not in alignment with truth.

Posted by: Joyfree ()
Date: April 29, 2019 04:39PM

Thank you very much AnnetteChappelle for speaking the truth! It is a great help and it will give many the strength to come forward.

The carefully polished image of a mental sick man and a false out-of-this-earth happy community he has groomed is crumbling into pieces.

We are here to help and indeed, there is much support for those who step out of that malicious environment.
Truth speaks for itself, I only hope that in this process no others will be harmed and those who are still exposed to that harmful environment find the strength to get out and see the truth for what it is.

Much compassion for everyone!
I’m happy many got out, including myself. I’m angry and sad at the same time. I guess it is the process one needs to go through.

My heart is speaking only immense gratitude to all that are contributing here in various ways! It all helps a great deal!

Posted by: Joyfree ()
Date: April 29, 2019 05:01PM

Thank you PapajisaysNO about the link and corboy for quoting the comment:

“Do remember too, people (men and women) who are attracted to the narcissistic personality were ..more than likely, raised by a narc, either mother or father. They were SET UP, Trained..if you like..to live within these boundaries.
That makes it harder for them to "see" what's happening and then to "change" their circumstances.
Please warn people, if you're in this situation and your partner is obviously narcissistic personality disorder, then realize you could be staying inside of the relationship bec/ of your NEED to be tightly controlled. Being tightly controlled is what you're accustomed to, to you, it means "love". Being a more submissive person was the way you were trained to please your parent. Pleasing the narc partner is NOT different. Its very convoluted...NOT always straightforward.? “

This helps understand why one is more vulnerable or receptive than the other.
It is a great help, for me at least, to understand why I followed the same pattern of partners, teachers until blindly abdicating all to a self proclaimed guru.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.