Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: GODHIMSELF ()
Date: March 03, 2019 01:24PM

Hypnosis can produce similar shaktipat experiences ..No big deal

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 03, 2019 11:10PM

Muktananda, a guru who was a sexual predator, was famous for inducing shaktipat, as was Gurumayi, his successor. She was cruel, selfish, money hungry.

When many persons reported the financial, psychological and sexual harm inflicted by these gurus (and from these gurus senior assistants)..

legions sprang to their defence, chorusing, "That wasn't my experience!"

Or, "But I was not harmed!"

When you are so hooked on guru bliss that you don't care about the welfare of your fellow seekers, you have been harmed.

Posted by: PapajisaysNO ()
Date: March 04, 2019 04:06AM

Absolutely agree corboy. Stripping someone from compassion for fellow seekers equals stripping someone from humanity. Maybe just being a pawn for someone suits most seekers. But at some point there is a tipping point for most decent people.

In video of Moo gorging himself with food and feeding young woman while being fanned from behind by his number 1 woman, poor guy holding his plate out for him, must have been so sore. He must have to block his pain from himself to do this so long. Guess Moo didn’t want to use a table. So this guy can’t feel compassion for others if he isn’t allowed to feel compassion for himself.

That’s the point. Strip seekers from their mind and body, replace with bliss and use them til they can’t give anymore and then toss em out and bring in the next go getter seeker.

Date: March 04, 2019 04:12AM

THE JESUS SHAKTIPAD....Phoney skatipad is like phoney giver of the Holy Spirit

Here a funny video about it

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: March 04, 2019 07:24AM

I once received Shaktipat form the reincarnation of Ron L. Hubbard - well, It was Hubbard's reincarnation, but he was also half-alien and one quarter umm, you know, cyborg. Yes.

After the shaktipat, I realized I had Special White Magic Ju-Ju Powers!! I can now see into the future! My predictions are usually 93.7% accurate, you know, give or take a bit....

I predict we will have interesting new news about Tony Moo-Young this week.

Posted by: clearvision ()
Date: March 04, 2019 08:32AM

Yes, Shaktipat is a real phenomenon... Strangely it can be very powerful, but at the same time by all means it does not mean the one you are "receiving" it from is fully clear of earthly desires, drives, vassannas etc.

That is what makes it so confusing.. you can get a real palpable blast of shakti, or energy from at teacher, but in almost all cases, if his teacher is not mature or refined enough on the spiritual path they will:

1. Take credit for the Shakti

then

2. Manipulate the gratitude and response they get from the recipient by allowing themselves to be seen as the source of this energy. (Moo doesn't correct followers when they say "Your grace, your prescence" etc. to him. He also speaks of his "powerful satsang field," and "the fire of satsang")

This can cause seekers and followers to start buying into the whole "perfect powerful guru." concept. The power really is felt, but the perfection is only projected from the followers, it isn't present in these gurus. This "bliss" is temporary, and wears off.. it can keep followers hanging around like junkies..

I've studied Kundalini a heck a lot about , and all these phenomenon are available even with an partial awakening. Not all Kundalini awakenings "complete," there are channels it can rise in that can cause a lot of trouble.

There needs to be a lot more education on this so seekers don't immediately overlook inconsistent behaviours in teachers and Gurus.

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: March 04, 2019 08:37AM

It’s very interesting discussion about the ecstatic bliss, shaktipath-kundalini energy, enlightenment states, spiritual experience of the mind-blowing, and atc. I think that there is one important criterion for the all to be considered as real; they must be associated with a long-term positive transformation, they must have a positive impact on the particular person, both a start-up teacher and a disciple. It’s not easy to distinguish them from temporary mind states triggered by the brain chemistry, love-sex-guru affairs, a normal conditioned happiness or a spiritual-bliss bubble, and atc.
Unfortunately, I don’t see any positive transformation aspects in any Poonja’s disciples (Mooji, Gangaji, Cohen, Ganga Mira….), they still have some problems with the basis issues, but they teach the highest teachings of the non-duality and the true Self.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2019 08:43AM by Horowitz.

Date: March 04, 2019 02:26PM

I received this funny communication today

(Note: this is a matter that should remain between Moo and his
physician - Moderators)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2019 09:03PM by corboy.

Date: March 04, 2019 03:12PM

AS POSTED SOMEWHERE ON THE INTERNET

Important message from the Mooji foundation (31 January 2019)

In recent weeks ,it has come to our attention that certain individuals many anonymous have taken to the digital platform to spread false and harmful rumours
about our teacher Mooji , and this great community that we have built out of love and trust and a quest for truth .It is with sadness that we read such unfounded rumors .In our hearts we know that it is the truth that will ultimately endure.

Moojibaba strongly rejects and refutes any statements levied againts him that suggest he acted in any way with improper or nefarious intent.This is simply false .Moojibaba is dedicated to self -realization and freedom of every genuine seeker of truth ; indeed this is life work .He wishes well even to the cynics but we will not stand by while anonymous individuals mud sling and defame him and the community for their own self-interest and gain.

We have sought counsel to guide us as to the potential courses of actions
and will pursue any and all remedies available in order to uphold Mooji good name .Anyone with genuine question on this topic can contact our team at

(Note: This same item was posted to this thread on January 31 by someone named 'intheflow.'

Rick Ross deleted the contact email and reminded us of the message board terms of use.

Here is the text from that earlier post - Mods.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Posted by: Intheflow
Date: January 31, 2019 05:58AM

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM MOOJI FOUNDATION
31 JANUARY 2019

In recent weeks, it has come to our attention that certain individuals - many anonymous - have taken to digital platforms to spread false and harmful rumours about our teacher, Mooji, and this great community that we have built out of love, trust, and a quest for Truth. It is with sadness that we read such unfounded rumours. In our hearts we know that it is the truth that will ultimately endure.

Moojibaba strongly rejects and refutes any statements levied against him that suggest he acted in any way with improper or nefarious intent. This is simply false. Moojibaba is dedicated to the self-realisation and freedom of every genuine seeker of Truth; indeed, this is his life’s work. He wishes well even the cynics, but we will not stand by while anonymous individuals baselessly mud-sling and defame him and the community, for their own personal self-interest and gain.

We have sought counsel to guide us as to potential courses of action, and will pursue any and all remedies available in order to uphold Mooji’s good name, goodwill and reputation.

We are with you in spirit and Truth,

Mooji Foundation Ltd

[Moderator's note: It is against the rules you agreed to before posting here to share contact information on this message board. Please don't do so again or you may be banned from the message board.]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2019 07:24AM by rrmoderator.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2019 08:55PM by corboy.

Posted by: Trowertime ()
Date: March 04, 2019 08:56PM

corboy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Muktananda, a guru who was a sexual predator, was
> famous for inducing shaktipat, as was Gurumayi,
> his successor. She was cruel, selfish, money
> hungry.
>
> When many persons reported the financial,
> psychological and sexual harm inflicted by these
> gurus (and from these gurus senior assistants)..
>
> legions sprang to their defence, chorusing, "That
> wasn't my experience!"
>
> Or, "But I was not harmed!"
>
> When you are so hooked on guru bliss that you
> don't care about the welfare of your fellow
> seekers, you have been harmed.

"The unbearable smugness of I-got-mine-ism"

[matthewremski.com]

Current Page: 88 of 261

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.