Re: www.the144000.org Gary Smith, Doomsday cult? scam, trance inductions
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: October 29, 2011 06:07AM

If a leader is broadcasting these kind of weird Stories, while people "meditate" and visualize, then of course it is a form of hypnosis.
Hypnosis is just focused internal attention.
Its not the hypnosis that is the problem, but the verbal and visual messages in the hypnosis sessions, and the Suggestions that are being implanted with repetition.

Will look into this more.

But read the Byron Katie thread right below this, it goes into great detail about how modern group hypnosis and suggestion work.
They can get away with doing this, as they can just tell the judge they are "just talking" or just "having a conversation".

There are some sick, dangerous, ruthless people in this world, who use these powerful techniques on people who don't know what's being done to them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 29, 2011 06:08AM

Who is this maniac "Gary Smith" of the The 144,000 Organization?
www.the144000.org/ann/032610.htm

Lets get this guys REAL name and names and previous aliases, and post it all in this thread.
All the details, so the internet search engines can find it.

This maniac is absolutely using forms of modern "conversational hypnosis".
He is speaking in that strange cadence intentionally, as it puts people off-balance. Yes, it drives most people away, but he doesn't care, as he is only looking for his target market.

Even before researching this maniac, you can be certain that the end of the world, is being used as a mechanism to get people to liquidate their assets, and turn it over.

And "Gary" also knows how to create a new age "cult", as evidenced in his own writing.
This is a totally self-conscious creation of a sect.

He is selling a seminar and Mystery School with his stupid hypnotic style rant.

"Gary" is using deep trance techniques, ruthlessly on people who don't know any better.
You can tell by some of the words "Gary" is using, that point to certain areas of his persuasion and group trance training.
This "Gary Smith" or whatever is real name is, obviously just want to create a "cult" around himself, as he got sick of working for a living.

Very quickly runs WHOIS searches on all of his websites like
the144000.org

before he can change them. He must have some other websites too, and information on them.
WHOIS searches can show who owns or runs a website.

Unfortunately, right now this scammer has hidden his website ownership under a 3rd party company.

Its registered as:

Registrant Name:Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0121279587
Registrant Organization:Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0121279587
-----------------------------------------
www.contactprivacy.com
Welcome to contactprivacy.com
Use this site to contact the owner of a domain name protected by the WHOIS Privacy Service. This service protects the privacy of domain name holders in the WHOIS system.
-----------------------------

Date: October 29, 2011 06:30AM

www.merkaba.org
www.The144000.org
www.thetruejesus.org
www.christslight.org
www.the10thjesus.org

These are apparently some of his other websites.
The ownership of those websites is hidden by the same company.

This is simply a brazen and ugly scam.
"Gary" whoever he is, is openly targeting people who have some issues. Right on his website, he is targeting people who feel they are different, and then tells them they are from another planet.
This is an old technique.
He is looking for people who are already cut-off from family and friends.

Then he figures some of them will have some kind of money from some source, so they can subscribe to his programs, and start sliding some cash to Gary aka fake-Jesus.

People could subscribe to Gary's email marketing blasts, by signing up with a anonymous throw-away email address, like hotmail, etc.
Then monitor his activities, and cross-post the information in this thread.

Which city is he operating out of?
Does he have in person seminars too?
Or just teleconference group trance sessions?

Are there photo's or videos of him?

Someone is going to expose this guy, and soon.
He is copying techniques used by other cults, and he is obviously aware of Conversational Hypnosis techniques. That is why he is using that weird voice and patterning.
Not sure if he is doing it himself, or is even using some software to disguise his voice a bit.

If anyone reading this has been a victim of this person, then consider posting what happened in this thread.

Merkaba, 144000.org, Gary Smith, 10th Jesus, Christs Light
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: October 29, 2011 06:32AM

Here: [www.the10thjesus.org] Gary Smith writes that he was a TM teacher 35 years ago. In this article: [www.the144000.org] he discusses how various "New Age" teachers ripped off his "Sacred Merkaba" Techniques. He gives their names as Johan van Lier, Rianne van Lier, Cathy Norris, Marie Fischer and Kevin Core, none of whom I've ever heard of but maybe someone else has.

Certainly a form of hypnosis is being carried out. His manner of speaking is deliberately affected to lull the receptive listener into a semi-altered state.

This page [www.the144000.org] shows how there are presentations for his organization being given in various places round the world.

It seems Gary has three YouTube channels, and maybe more:

[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

He has the 144000 org and the 10th Jesus websites, as well as Christs Light

[www.christslight.org]

and Sacred Merkaba Techniques
[www.merkaba.org]

discussed on this forum last year:
[forum.culteducation.com]

Date: October 29, 2011 06:47AM

The audio recordings from this person are very revealing.

www.ancientknowledge.org

This man is not 70 years old.
He is clearly in his middle adult years.

He is also obviously using a piece of audio software to alter his voice, to slow down the speed, and lower the pitch a little. (he probably finds it very amusing, as it sounds a little like John Wayne).

He is clearly doing this to disguise his voice, as well as to attempt to induce Trance, by using weird voice patterning.
Also, various New Age channeling cults have used strange voices, going back to Seth.
Its a cheap trick, and this scammer Gary, is using technology for the same effect.

These audio files can be saved, and then put into advanced audio software, and adjusted to reveal more details about the speaker, and this outrageous and disgusting scam.

------------quote excerpts for research and analysis--------------------

www.ancientknowledge.org

NEW – Our One Day Gathering is an all day event that will forever change your life. Hear esoteric secrets from 1,980 year old records about the one people call Jesus and his real name. Learn about Jesus’ wife and children, how he walked on water, secrets behind the sign of the cross, secrets about the Old Testament, etc. Receive Jesus’ Sacred Anointing Oil, Perform Jesus’ Ancient Miracle Water Consumption Ceremony, Receive a Spiritual Awakening Energy Baptism, Remove Stress by Dancing in God’s Energies of Unconditional Love, Receive an Enlightenment Treatment using Ancient Teraphim and enjoy a Love Energy Activation Ceremony.

Email OneDay@AncientKnowledge.org to register or for more details

Free Videos and Audios are now Online

Free Angelic Techniques for Health, Happiness and Energetic Equanimity during the End Times, email Basic@AncientKnowledge.org

Introduction – to Gary and his explanation why you feel different from other people

Latest Announcements – arranged by Date

Seminars – on 2012, Stress Relief and other interesting topics for today's world

Mystery Schools – for Meditators, Activators, Healers and Teachers

Healing Retreats and Home Self Healing Kits – for Stress and Major Illnesses

CDs, DVDs and Books – to Enjoy in the Comfort of your Home

Ancient Wisdom – from Africa, Asia and the Americas

Joy comes from Helping Children – locally and/or internationally

Bliss comes from Healing Orphans – in South Africa

Announcements by email, Click Here, join “Gary's personal announcement list”
-------------------------

Gary Smith, merkaba
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: October 29, 2011 07:03AM

There's a photo of Gary Smith at [www.authorsden.com] with a biog:

excerpt: "Gary's in-depth spiritual journey began with learning Transcendental Meditation from Charlie Lutz in 1968. He personally received his teaching certification from Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in 1972 and was invited to join Maharishi's personal staff. Gary left TM in 1980 to began a spiritual odyssey to find Enlightenment and go beyond Enlightenment in this lifetime. During 1980 - 1995, he enjoyed many celestial experiences from using a variety of spiritual techniques and methods. He was introduced into the secret ceremonies, techniques and prayers of Tibetan Buddhism, Mystic Christianity, Taoism, Sufism, Hinduism and indigenous peoples, including a 2 week period that Gary spent in the Sonoran desert fasting and on a vision quest with Cherokee, Papago and Yaqui shamans."

Someone posting under "Differences of Gary Smith's and Drunvalos teachings" ... [merkaba.tribe.net] writes:

"I took one of Gary's classes in the very beginning before he was known at all, and the experience seemed quite powerful, but I felt some unease energetically from Gary. I noticed him watching us, not in a good way, but more like surveillance. The kind I later learned was what psychopaths would do. He was observing us to note the way we reacted and how to best use those reaction to manipulate and control us. I had contact with him after that and it was always over the top controlling, which caused me to back off. I had a very strong feeling to stay clear of him and I had to acknowledge that my curiosity with the Merkaba was my own interest in feeling that I lacked something that I was searching for externally to feel empowered in ways I came to realize were not in my best interest. I joined his lists and watched the play unfold as he gathered together his followers, making sure they understood to follow him had to be unconditional, no questioning or they were blacklisted and slammed with a barrage of hate I couldn't believe. I tried to talk some sense into some of the people that were his followers, but he had created a cult and no one would listen. So, I got to watch a false prophet from the beginning find his group to then start energetically feeding off of. Very unpleasant, but I am more aware now of the process."

Date: October 29, 2011 07:10AM

Some insight into the mentality of a mind of a crook.
You can see the website parent directory and links to the files and descriptive titles like "take2".
These mp3 files that are embedded in other websites, can be saved directly from that link, and then analyzed to have the digital processing reversed, to restore the original voice speed and pitch.

Expect this website to be altered as soon as this scammer is aware this has been exposed.

-----------quote excerpts------------

www.ancientknowledge.org/mp3/Suicide_take2_final_web.mp3
www.ancientknowledge.org/mp3/Comet_take2_final_1_web.mp3

www.ancientknowledge.org/mp3/

Index of /mp3

Icon Name Last modified Size Description[DIR] Parent Directory
-
Comet_take2_final_1_..> 04-Aug-2011 04:20 1.6M
Suicide_take2_final_..> 04-Aug-2011 04:19 2.1M
elenin.php 04-Aug-2011 04:19 422
suicide.php 04-Aug-2011 04:19 422
web.mp3 21-May-2010 12:32 565K
web.php 21-May-2010 12:32 372
web_fr.mp3 19-Jul-2010 03:12 570K
web_fr.php 19-Jul-2010 03:05 378

Date: October 29, 2011 07:15AM

There is a webpage here with more stuff about "Gary Smith", but frankly it reads like a bunch of bullshit he concocted as part of his Story.
Guys like this put out a stream of false information, mixed in with possibly accurate info, to confuse people.

www.selfgrowth.com/articles/Smith45.html

Date: October 29, 2011 07:34AM

He recorded this material on a TASCAM DR-1 audio recorder. [tascam.com]
And he has made over 100 recordings on this, as this is all saved a meta-data on the files.

He recorded it at a low kHz rate, which apparently results in some distortion and a slowing of the voice.
That can also easily be done with free software.
Whether he did that on purpose, or originally by accident, its meant to create an effect.

Just a brazen, self-conscious scam meant to extract money from vulnerable people.
Someone will reveal some real details about this person.

Date: October 29, 2011 08:01AM

And of course, some of the people who thought up this Merkaba scamola ans Ascension cult, are pissed off at Gary Smith and other for stealing their "content", and then charging big bucks for it.
Of course the "content" all this weird stuff is just the illusion, its the magic trick.

What is really going on is always the persuasion that is happening outside of the targets awareness.
All of this weird content is just meant to confuse people, and put them into Trance states using group hypnosis.
Then you sign up for endless courses, workshops, and hand over thousands of dollars, if you happen to have some money. The New Age is the New Wage.
More money to be made than in accounting.
Perhaps Gary Smith was an accountant, and learned pretty fast where the real money is to be made.

If he was an accountant, then he would have to have been certified, and so there would have been a record for that. So the account registries can be searched.

----------quote--------------
by Drunvalo Melchizedek
[www.floweroflife.org]
"Further, many people, like Alton Kamadon, (who used to use the name Alton Melchizedek) and Gary Smith took this information from me, without permission and without asking or even saying thank you, ... but they both began to change the meditation in ways that makes me extremely concerned for the spiritual welfare of their students. "

Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: October 23, 2013 11:27AM

The cult people are too busy serving the "prasadam"---must indoctrinate more "sheeples".
Seriously though, don't you think they would get a clue by now? It appears to many, that Butler is not interested in one's spiritual welfare but is interested in getting as much financial gain as possible. And now with his puppet congresswoman, Tulsi Gabbard, he will be getting MORE money.
At what point do people FAIL to see this crucial issue?
Time for a test.

Interesting article on the internet about Trustworthy-ness along with a test that can be applied to people.
Give your Guru Butler the Trustworthy Test.

1) Does Guru Butler show up on time? NO - Butler does not show up; if he does, you know one of you will be crucified before the night is over.

2. When Guru Butler says something is going to happen, does it usually happen? NO - there was no assassination nor the end of the world
3. When you hear Guru Butler describing an event and then get more information about that event, does the new information usually match Guru Butler's description? NO - Butler is usually pulling things out the you-know-what
4. Have you ever witnessed Guru Butler lying to someone or assuming you'll help deceive a third person? YES- frequently, witness the late Sen. Inouye's trials and tribulations among many other Machiavellian schemes.
5. Does Guru Butler sometimes withhold information in order to make things go more smoothly or to avoid conflict? YES - he gets his minions to do the dirty work-and some of them really enjoy it!
6. Have you ever witnessed Guru Butler doing something (lying, cheating, being unkind) that he or she would condemn if another person did it? YES - If all of us had a dime for every time he belittled, cursed, vilified, ignored, screamed at, a humble devotee, we would be WEALTHY!

There you have it. According to the internet Trustworthy test, this person is 100% untrustworthy. Buyer beware.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.