Christs Light
Posted by: hendrinam ()
Date: April 27, 2010 03:14AM

My daughter has been involved in this group for about 8 yrs now - the leader is Gary Smith. Any information from anyone?

Thank you - grateful for you

H

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christs Light
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: April 27, 2010 09:03AM

I think this is a link to some of the cultic Gary Smith's rantings. It seems to be another "end times" sect.

[www.selfgrowth.com]

Here is a sample of Gary Smith's "theology":

Jesus came to Earth as a 10th dimensional Solar Sun of God to help humanity. Mature 10th dimensional Solar Suns of God travel throughout their galaxy in order to serve God, gain experiences and Ascend into becoming 11th dimensional Galactic Suns of God. Jesus chose to descend in consciousness and incarnate at the 3rd dimensional level upon planet Earth in a very dangerous service to others mission to help humanity. Jesus, 2,000 years ago, became a Christed One, or Jesus the Christ, a 12th dimensional Universal Sun of God as a result of his service to others work on planet Earth over the millenniums. (The 10th dimensional Solar Sun of God known as Jesus became an 11th dimensional Galactic Sun of God thousands of years earlier in his incarnation as Shiva).

Preparation for the Sacred Merkaba Techniques Group Ascension has begun and testing is underway. Preparation for the "First Wave" will now include the release of the Christ Light Techniques to those teachers and practitioners of the Sacred Merkaba Techniques who are ready. Thus, the time has come to release the ancient and wondrous Christ's Light Techniques not to Christians but to all regular practitioners of the Sacred Merkaba Techniques.

Effective immediately Step 1 of the Christ's Light Techniques is available to all regular English speaking practitioners of the Sacred Merkaba Techniques. Email Miriam at christslight2002@earthlink.net if you are interested in the Christ's Light Techniques. (Step 1 is open to all people, however one will have to be regularly practicing the Basic Scared Merkaba Techniques for 3 months before they are qualified and ready to receive Steps 2 and 3 of the Christ's Light Techniques.)

Unlike many "end times" cults, this one appears to limit the power of their Solar Sun of God to be "Galaxy" bound and not controller of the universe. The fact they use "Solar" and "Sun" seems to indicate an even smaller scope of thinking encompassing only our small Solar System. They also clearly are incorporating
some Hindu mythology and blending the whole mess together to give them some exotic "street cred".

The most troubling for me is the "First Wave" nonsense and "Sacred Merkaba Techniques Group Ascension" which sounds suspiciously like the "Rapture" as described in the last book of the New Testament (The Book of Revelation).

I am sure someone here may have more info for you. I am sorry for the pain and troubles this has brought to you and your family.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2010 09:12AM by Sparky.

Date: April 27, 2010 09:17AM

After a brief search of the insane term "Sacred Merkaba", I hit one of their sites which was interesting:

[www.merkaba.org]

They also blend ancient Egyptian mythos as well and appear to be widespread world-wide, apparently selling "miracle healing baths" etc.

From the site, more non-sensical gobblty-gook:

The Three Steps to Attain Enlightenment:

Activation and Expansion of One’s Earthly Spirit Light Body through the usage of spiritual techniques, such as the free Whole Brain Thinking Techniques at www.christslight.org

Balancing, Cleansing and Integrating Higher Dimensional Electro-Magnetic Energies in One’s Activated and Expanded Earthly Spirit Light Body using Advanced Forgiveness Techniques.

Teaching and Healing of Others so that the Golden Spheres, or Strings, of Electro-Magnetic Energies Flow Through One’s Body to Properly Help and Heal Others, a Process Which Also Expands One’s Own Earthly Spirit Light Body.

Wow! "Advanced Forgiveness Techniques"? Is Bernie-Boy Poolman of Destini writing this script as well?

Also, check out the latest announcement section of the cult's website. Everything is for sale! Read the description of some of the CD's/DVDs and they read like they were left on the cutting-room floor of "2001: A Space Odyssy".

The Anticult (one of the members at RRI) will no doubt find a treasure trove of data at this site.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2010 09:28AM by Sparky.

Date: April 27, 2010 10:00AM

WOW! Just a scan of the info for sale on this site shows just about any philosophy is acceptable to Gary Smith as long as his followers have to pay for it.

A brief reading shows (this is from my memory now) "Columbus and the Knights Templar", "Autism for parents", "Enhancing the nutrition of Organic Food", "Cancer cures" and, one of my favorite "music to sleep to so you can travel to the Fifth dimension in your sleep and visit the sacred temple in Asia" Parts 1-10??? more???

The newspapers/press have a saying..."If it Bleeds, it Ledes"

I think Gary Smith says "If my followers bleed money, I love them".

Also, Gary Smith feels the need to resurrect the "Jesus swastika" in this YouTube video:

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2010 10:03AM by Sparky.

Date: April 27, 2010 12:43PM

Also, see here:

[www.christslight.org]

I left this page first so non-english speakers could select their own language to see the quackery in action. I especially like the "curing ADD/autism etc. selection.

Please note the MD that is quoted as an expert approving of this questionable groups claims never uses his/her name or is listed as anything more than an MD. What field of expertise? What does MD stand for? Medical Doctor? Mentally Deranged?

Here is an excerpt from the "glowing proof":

Also the mom was in contact with Dr James Copeland who was at The University of Pennsylvania Children's Hospital and is in charge of the Autistic program I think. She had asked him about doing this technique and he had warned her about Quacks and gave her a web site to check. Well, I wasn't on it, so she sent him my Bio and after he saw that I had been well trained and had been NIH funded for alternative treatments he gave his OK, but wanted feed back. Well , She is going to give him the above information, which is actually a shinning report. We'll see where that takes us. There could be fabulous strides or maybe nothing.

I've run out of time to complete the case history for W at this point, I have to meet the flood inspector….”

(We only have C’s report at present. When the MD returned home from giving Autism treatments for teddy bears in the middle east, she found hurricane Ivan had completely flooded her home. She is now in Scotland helping to teach a Gathering of Advanced Healers, how to give our new Cerebral Palsy healing treatments to children as well as how to teach specialized techniques to both the children and their parents. The Cerebral Palsy techniques, used daily, enable children, in a short period of a few months, to begin to walk normally, without losses of balance and without pain.)

Wow! So the jackass quack from Christs lights wasn't on a "quack watch" list! That MUST make them legit. I think after seeing this quack gave "Autism treatments for teddy bears in the middle east" and can apparently "cure" Cerebral Palsy for a short time, no WONDER James Copeland (MD?) gave his "OK" for "well trained alternative treatments" from this anonymous quack.

Need more crap?

also see here:

[www.merkaba.org]

And what new age group couldn't be complete until Sun of God Activation Techniques, a special 9-day intensive course (and probably very expensive since you must email for the information).

[www.merkaba.org]

This group has nothing to do with classical Christianity from my brief reading (I would also suggest the group has a very rudimentary understanding of Christianity since they make glaring errors (calling the book of Revelation, "Revelations" eg plural). To me, this is a New Age religion which encompasses Buddhism, Hinduism, Mayan and Aztec religions, ancient Egyptian mythos, conspiracy theories (Knights Templar) and a belief in interdimensional travel/communication. All things to all people...but nothing to anyone who understands any of these faiths/beliefs.

These people attract those looking for something different but who have a limited scope of understanding of any of these established faiths.

A fast example is this...Buddhism is athiestic by nature. It has no "god-head". To preach the Buddha and Sun God in the same sentence is ignorance of what buddhism is by nature.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2010 01:10PM by Sparky.

Date: May 23, 2010 10:20PM

Thank you for you response. What one resists persists, and perhaps the answer lies more within me - just to accept her for who she is and to get myself to a place of unconditional acceptance of what is happening. Maybe then things will shift.

Date: May 23, 2010 10:24PM

In addition, my daughter has attempted, with the group, of course in distance communication, to "ascend" and puts this before anything else in her life. She feels that their mission on earth is an obvious mess and they are looking to return where they come from. I, and other members of her family and friends, are concerned about another suicide sect. Anyone know anything about this angle of it perhaps?

Posted by: teknillas ()
Date: June 14, 2010 08:20AM

I wouldnt worry about the suicide aspect as this groups beliefs include the belief that suicide is not a way to asscend.

Date: September 22, 2010 05:25AM

Thanks Teknillas - very much xx

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.