Universal Knowledge - Meeting Bags proposed commune
Posted by: providingtruth ()
Date: March 26, 2007 10:21PM

This news article has already been refuted in a subsequent article in the Tweed Daily News and was based on misinformation given by the interviewee Warren Hayden. Firstly the proposed subdivision includes nothing to do with any kind of commune. It is simply a subdivision of land into blocks available to the public.

Secondly, in all fairness and truth, Natasha Lakaev has very little to do with this subdivision at all – did not plan it or instigate it. Her involvement is limited to her contribution of a small amount of land to add to the subdivision (to make it a more feasible proposal) after being approached by a friend who was instigating it. This article is just another in the slander campaign against Ms Lakaev that has be, fuelled by people such as Mr Hayden.

Warren Hayden himself currently has a number of avo’s against his name for everything from death threats to harassment to poisoning neighbours’ water supplies to sabotaging neighbours’ tyres and vehicles. He also has more avo’s in court awaiting hearing. He is also suspected of being involved in selling cannabis from his residence at the end of Hunter Street in Burringbar.

The concerns raised at the town meeting to do with environmental and town planning matters had little to do with Natasha Lakaevor or anyone else from the Burringbar general public. These matters are principally for relevant local government bodies and the subdivider to sort out.

So the meeting (arranged by Warren Hayden) became a forum to basically air issues of bad blood to do with Natasha Lakaev, despite the fact that she could not be there to defend herself.

Being one of those present and in support of Natasha, I was disgusted at the level of abuse and aggression aimed at me by people in that room that night. And that level of aggression is only fuelled by articles like this one. It creates a whole new level of stress and tension in my world because I have to bring up children in the fallout of this.

[b:616dd76302][moderator's note: don't post contact information][/b:616dd76302]

Options: ReplyQuote
Universal Knowledge - Meeting Bags proposed commune
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 27, 2007 12:19AM

There is already a thread on this subject.

Please post there.

See [board.culteducation.com]

Re: Universal Knowledge - Meeting Bags proposed commune
Posted by: FreSpirit ()
Date: September 17, 2008 02:40PM

Link doesn't work ... try this

[forum.culteducation.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.