Universal Knowledge
Posted by: Needtobelieve ()
Date: March 26, 2007 08:42PM

The one tricky thing about using the word cult is that it can be a very easy word to brand around that has a lot of ramifications for those involved.

I truly feel for those who get involved in hard core cults and fight their own demons to come to terms with what got them there and then get out but I don't have much sympathy for those who know the ramifications of using the term 'cult' on peoples lives and have the total aim of doing that.....affecting an innocent persons life.

It seems to me that many of the organisations named never actually defend themselves nor do you hear from happy 'members' because obviously it goes against the cult rules to speak their truth, be it right, wrong or indifferent.

Please tell me.......doesn't it make you wonder what kind of cult is one that actually allows you free thinking and the ability to give your good experiences......even to have them?

There have been postings by a number of people regarding Universal Knowledge....who is it anyway?

This is a company with hard working shareholders involved - most if not all who have university degree occupations - physiotherapists, chiropractors, business owners/managers, naturopaths, environmental scientists, professors against a small group of disgruntled people involved in an expensive defamation law suit with the company - a good reason to brand it as a cult??

I don't want to downplay those seriously involved in cult groups and cult like behaviour who genuinely need a forum.

[...]

But........bandying the word cult around can be extremely dangerous in its form, especially when the facts are not correct and circumstances are taken out of context.

What do you think?

[b:331d8f1a58][Moderator's note: Personal attacks (flaming) is against the rules. Further flaming may result in being banned from this message board.][/b:331d8f1a58]

Options: ReplyQuote
Universal Knowledge
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 27, 2007 12:20AM

There is already a thread about this group.

Please post there.

See [board.culteducation.com]

Re: Universal Knowledge
Posted by: FreSpirit ()
Date: September 17, 2008 02:40PM

Link doesn't work ... try this

[forum.culteducation.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.