Current Page: 39 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: rocsucs ()
Date: September 13, 2010 03:59PM

trulyblessed
Yes thats exacly what im saying G decided to out of the Blue start the soldiers, based off his dads soldiers but not in cohoots with him.. sounds wierd i know but it true. he learned how to run that place from his dad but not with his dads "blessings" he kinda just left his dad and took alot of key people from his dads church with him. If G gives him money so what? its his Dad... but G got tired of working at the car wash in Anihiem... needed money and hustled up a few churches based of Set free format. then stopped talking to his dad.. or vice vesa. all recent contact between them could be due to a number or reasons. reconciliation, remores, anger, or even money.. but the is no Set Free /ROC master mind conspriacy between the two places.. trust me i know.. Also the is nobody in the family named "frigde" so you must not know them well. but i do know who your referring to.../ I really liked G at first.. until his colors showed..& I am not here to defend anyone I cant stand the ROC with a passion!! . I dont care how many busskids they bring in.. the leadership is halarious, and will sell you out over 10 bucks..I was heavly slandered and degrated with in my first 2 weeks there it went on for months. & I was on the payroll.!.I wasnt about to kiss ass to these fake people so i got excomunicated .. probally the best thing that ever happened to me..I just post on here now becouse its fun & i know they all read it ! forget the bible ~ athiests dont even act like these poeple do ! it a tripp you have to see it for yourself,
'

wow you must be G brother or someting cause you seem to no everything and the reason for everything but you are way off base on his dad and there relationship alls i can say is him and his pops have had a relationship for a while
since i have known them they have always talked . i dont no anyone named fridge sort of sounds familiar but not sure but i remember fish he can tell you some storys the only thing g was worried about was being compaered and over shadowed by his dad . its o.k i understand they hurt your feelings and you want to be the guy who no's everything about the roc and you could single handedly take the roc down then go for it . i honestly doubt you no anything your sayin cause if you dont see how they use they use tax exempt status to clean there money then you truly are not in the inner circle

do you truly think and orginization with ties to very strong strteet/prison gangs wouldnt use them? then your insane and dont you understand human nature . you dont no what messages are passed on jail house visits . i use to go to jail ministry how do you no what i was told to tell certain inmates? you dont so dont speak on something you dont have any clue about ? where you ever asked to drive a u-hual croos country cause i did ? what was in it bibles ? HAHA nope

i come on here to let people no what i no and i dont need someone to tell me what i no and dont no ? i was there

BASICCLY WHEN IT COMES TO IT WHEN MONEY ,GREED AND SEX IS INVOVLED ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE remember how the maker of delorians got busted ? for selling cocaine using his cars

so dont put it past a pastor to use his church to do illegal things i can name many pastors who have been caught doing worst things then selling drugs why do you think the soldiers are known for enforcing are you telling me thers are no soldiers or anyone at the roc who hasnt been busted for drugs?

alls im sayin man is you dont no everything one thing at this church is the left hand dont tell the right hand what its doing but hey have fun ripping this apart i no what i did and your not gonna change that fact i no what i saw counted and weighed and obviously you werent in depp enough there is a reson for the satellite roc in costa rica but you should no that already ?

where is the best place to sell drugs in a enviroment where you controll the traffic of people then the police then the politicians ohh wait that is theroc.

it takes a truly evil person to be this way but doesnt it take a true evil person to be a childmolester im just sayin people you really need to step back and look at the bigger picture and truly relize what the hell is going on

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 13, 2010 04:02PM

fridge is chill trully blessed

Posted by: trulyblessed ()
Date: September 14, 2010 09:42AM

Theres no doubt the ROC and most churches uses their tax exempt status to "Clean House"its called spiritual "pimpin" or selling hopes, dreams, and salvation you name it . In the late 70s 80s & 90s pimps were getting "out" of the game but kept their caddilacs & suits and opened churches! now to be in the game you gotta drive a "Rolls" or a Mecedes. I can only speak on years of my own experiences & theres no doubt about it that the ROC is a cult & I was in the inner circle & and maybe certain things were kept from me or maybe I didnt care or was brainwashed aslo .. I never said I wanted to single handedly shut this place down I dont have the power ,resourses, time, or energy, to do that, but I do have freedom of speech and expessing my opinion on this furom ( obviously Im not alone here ) however I do find it hard to believe you drove a U-Haul full of cocaine across the counrty from Costa Rica and & that you'd openly would say on the internet lol! that's what it seemed like you were implying .. so please elaborated since I dont have a clue & dont undersatnd human nature..

Posted by: Hiding4aReason ()
Date: September 15, 2010 06:34AM

trulyblessed
Yes thats exacly what im saying G decided to out of the Blue start the soldiers, based off his dads soldiers but not in cohoots with him.. sounds wierd i know but it true. he learned how to run that place from his dad but not with his dads "blessings" he kinda just left his dad and took alot of key people from his dads church with him. If G gives him money so what? its his Dad...

So what??? Well, why don't you elaborate on or explain that statement, and explain why you think that's ok. It's kind of funny that you appear to backstab the family, but yet defend the wrongdoing. Why?

Date: September 15, 2010 10:01AM

Well call it what you want Hididng4areason I dont have to explain anything to you any since youve been here complaining for a year @ least!and dont even knoe you but Bottom line is all off us here on this posting feel like we have all been done wrong in some way by the ROC..not everbody experience have been the same. so we should not be fighting here against each other.

Posted by: Hiding4aReason ()
Date: September 16, 2010 01:52AM

trulyblessed
Theres no doubt the ROC and most churches uses their tax exempt status to "Clean House"its called spiritual "pimpin" or selling hopes, dreams, and salvation you name it .

So are you saying that salvation can be sold? And no, you don't have to explain anything to me. You've explained plenty here already. With the years of experience you claim to have, I am curious. Which spirit is it exactly, that you've seen "pimpin'"? The Holy Spirit doesn't pimp, according to God's Word.

Date: September 17, 2010 10:01AM

Are you serious lol! .. check this out Bro ...3 page pages ago you said (quote) " i have not yet seen anything on here that isnt true" so you should make it clear where you stand cuz your starting to make me wonder..if you dont like my postings dont resopond to them..however I looks like i need to explain basic things to you that you dont undertand cuz you keep missing the point.. of course the Holy Spirit does not pimp so read all this carefully before you respond "if you choose to" & get emotional...MAN NOT GOD has used religion and the bible for centuries to control people minds and spirits & thats what I mean by spiritual pimpin.. its not the Holy Spirit that is the whole point ..is that clear? if you dont get that then you must not read basic religious history..slavery was a prime example..but the examples go way back.. you take a person low in spirit or lost direction in life then preach them your doctrine, feed them give the your purpose (masked as Gods) and walla! you have a devoted follower that will give up their life for your cause, including what money you have ..thats not to say that person isnt saved however they are surely "enslaved." ..if that make no sence to you Hiddin4reason hope you wake up.Now as for thr "selling salvation" comment I made ..you missed the point again.. GOD doesnt obviously sell salvation its a free gift ! ..but MAN sure tries to, dont beliveve it? 2nd timothy says "Do not peddle the word of God for profit" peddle means to sell! and remember when Christ got angry in the temple? The ROC sells everthing under the sun in the name of Jesus from Tattaoos to massages! case closed. Its sad that grown men & women to this day still fall for the same game over & over, G is just another false prophet rolling a mecedes livivng in a 2 million dollar house in forest hill! ( Oh I forgot that was given to him right lol! ) whatever bro.. his . this forum is really stating to bore me.. I thought people here would be more up on game, you cant fool me God has shown me the truth.

Date: September 26, 2010 11:06PM

theres many things that can be moved in a u-hual like stolen equipment , clothing , not just drugs there are many ways to make plenty of money if you have stores and other means to wash the money

but we are spending to much time and effort attacking each other this place has many diffrent circles and many diffrent problems and no 1 person has seen everything including myself but some of us have seen alot and to much .

i did things for them that only 4 people no about and 2 of them will never talk and 1 who no's im just sayin we all did diffrent things and we should piece them together and see where it leads

Posted by: hismercy ()
Date: September 29, 2010 11:39PM

do you guys realize you are doing exactly what you and many other folks have stated goes on at the roc? you are bickering back and forth and getting distracted from the real purpose of this forum-to make people aware of spiritual abuse tactics and how to escape, that they are not alone. please stay on track and don't be like those you have escaped from. God will take care of all this.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 29, 2010 11:53PM

To whom it may concern:

Please stay on topic.

The topic of this thread is "The Richmond Outreach Center."

Personal attacks and arguments here are against the rules.

Current Page: 39 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.