Current Page: 9 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: FreeAtLast ()
Date: January 10, 2009 05:14AM

Janett, Banderson and IneedtheTruth,

Janet and Ineedthetruth... please read the full length of this thread. I do recall one or two insiders at the roc shared, in previous posts the details and references to the affairs not only Geronimo is having but other deacons. Since i've been through this with Geronimo and Phil and so many others before at Set Free I absolutely believe the accusations to be most likely the truth. But, to satisfy your need to feel more well-informed you can message the person or persons who made those postings.

Janett and BadKoolaid... You both were at Set Free with me.. you've both told me so privately. You BOTH have to remember how Geronimo started an affair with Sammy B (now his wife at the ROC) started his affair when he was 21 and she was FOURTEEEEEEEEN while he was still married to sweet Stacee and had his little kids with Stacee. C'mon... and he then ran off with Sammy B and arranged for Stacee to be sent to one of the 'ranches'. And if you don't recall that, you weren't very close or involved in the church at the time because it was well known by alot of people. I happened to know Stacee and lots of girls on 'the posse' so was privy to alot of the inner happenings of that group and the main household. You two can attest to the disparity of financial circumstances... anyone in the 'homes' or of the 'working' class lived off donated food (often mangled boxed food, limp grocery store cast-off produce, cans without labels (mystery dinner) and scraped by "with the grace of God" ahaha! what a joke - while Phil, Geronimo, their full family, the deacons and elders rolled around on new harleys, new snazzy duds, always had the stylish hair dos, the top make-up for the girls, the rides were kickin! They'd go eat out almost daily and Phil would foot the bill for the 8 - 20 people who accompanied him each time... only sometimes rotating a couple people in the posse (the cutest ones, of course) at those free nice dinners. C'mon! You know that was/is the truth of Phil and Geronimo's routines. Share your knowledge and experiences. Call it like it is/was. There are people at the Roc who are here or coming here either seeking confirmation to that inner feeling that something is wrong at the Roc or fully already aware of what is wrong at the ROC and want to say it openly, or the trolling few rabid, foaming at the mouth supporters (Geronimo's foolish 300) who come here to deny these experiences and facts.

Banderson.... just for a second imagine that it could be possible that the leadership might urge individual recipients of their gifts (Michelle) to tell an alternate story for how they got those gifts when asked? Geronimo learned from YEARS of experience with his father, Phil Aguilar, of Set Free Anaheim, how to create the right image. This includes cover stories, working real estate deals, working out workforce agreements with local businesses or businessmen or local governments to provide supposedly free labor (when in fact he garners financial kickbacks) but the 'laborers' who are told they are 'helping a sister or brother in Christ' out don't get diddly squat, live packed into homes like sardines, eating mystery cans of dinner. Believe me Banderson, he's learned from the best religious scam artist, his dad, and he's clearly repeating the process. I see so many Roc members and former leaders here detailing the cars, the home, the clothes and trips he takes and the restaurant trips he makes. It's an exact duplication of his father's program.

Banderson... and those of you who are saying you'll still keep attending. Why? With such corruption at the core/heart of this church and it becoming evident that the house of cards is starting to collapse in on itself it is a bad time to stick around a poisoned church. It won't be long before the local government and media start catching on as happened in Anaheim. If you want examples of this, message me. I'll give you the Orange County Register and L.A. Times articles about what happened in Set Free Anaheim. In fact, a group of ex Set Free people gathered together and shared their stories, experiences and factual proof and went to the local churches, governmental bodies and media and actually FOLLOWED Set Free everywhere they tried to open up new branches. It was a gutsy move on their part, and it was actually effective. Set Free was pretty much driven out (by being given NO local financial support and news articles detailing their doings) of a few cities. C'mon... Janet and BadKoolaid.. the most famous of these was Visalia, remember? AT the time, we were fed the line that it was a group of heretical, backsliders who were against "God's work" and we were made to think Set Free and Phil were in a sense martyrs for the cause of 'saving souls'. LAUGHABLE.

And yes, I've actually contacted a member of the Richmond news media. I shared some facts and history with that person. Not to my surprise, that person wasn't interested... mostly because I chose this person for the 'glowing' story they had already written about The ROC and wanted them to know what was underneath their publicity machine telling all how many programs they have going on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: XFAN ()
Date: January 10, 2009 09:27AM

its sucha sad shame that everyone there, when they do open their eyes and realize what they are doing is wrong, how they are going to hurt.

Date: January 15, 2009 08:46AM

Someone just shared something with me in private, which unfortunately I cannot share here. But it concerns Geronimo and his past at Set Free and his current situation and I'm just dumbfounded. Either some people can develop selective amnesia or Stockholm Syndrome. I don't get it. For those of you who are still going to The ROC I need to ask... does Geronimo have some kind of glowstick up his arse or something? I mean, are his powers of charm and sleight of hand THAT incredible? Maybe so.

utterly dumbfounded and shaking my head in disgust....

Posted by: carpediem ()
Date: January 15, 2009 10:55AM

People need to check out the Love of Jesus Health Clinic situation.  Three weeks ago Pastor G said that the LOJ Health Cinic received $174,000 in grants last year.  However, they constantly say they are struggling.       The rent for the clinic is $3000/month or $36,000/year.  If utilities are maybe $600/month or $7200/year ($43,200/year total), then where is the difference (over $130,000)?  Both the executive director and the office manager say they take little to no salary.  However, they both are firm ROC inducties and fanatics. Everyone else is a ROC disciple/RSUM student (no wages, just working for Jesus) or volunteers. This money went somewhere.  They know a good thing when they have it.    Ask why the medical director listed on the LOJ Health Clinic web site only comes to the clinic once a month.  Also, the phone number listed for the medical director is the same as the e.d.     Ask around and see why in the past year and a half, the LOJ Clinic has had a tremendous turnover of staff and volunteers.  The only 2 original people are the e.d. and the office manager.  These two have a controlling, manipulative streak that turns people away in droves.   They are only concerned with their God given authority over others and they make sure that you know this when you are around them.

Date: January 16, 2009 04:12AM

CARPEDIEM - for those of us unfamiliar with the "Love of Jesus Health Clinic" can you detail how it is connected to The ROC and Geronimo? Is it an on-site clinic? Is it licensed with licensed medical/psychological practitioners seeing clientele? Is it a free clinic or mixed (takes insurance, cash and offers free or sliding-scale services)? Is it a medical-only clinic, a dependency or psychological clinic or serves both populations? If serving psychological needs does it employ a trained AND LICENSED psychologist or therapist? I ask this because Set Free (Geronimo's father's church and where he worked before) has a long history of 'serving/helping' those people with dependency issues, psychological issues and whatnot but never once hiring a trained and licensed medical or psychological therapist. Major lawsuit territory. Also, you ask some really good questions about the missing/unaccounted-for $130,000. But, I think it would help to define how this clinic is tied to the church.

Posted by: XFAN ()
Date: January 17, 2009 04:39AM

FreeAtLast
CARPEDIEM - for those of us unfamiliar with the "Love of Jesus Health Clinic" can you detail how it is connected to The ROC and Geronimo? Is it an on-site clinic? Is it licensed with licensed medical/psychological practitioners seeing clientele? Is it a free clinic or mixed (takes insurance, cash and offers free or sliding-scale services)? Is it a medical-only clinic, a dependency or psychological clinic or serves both populations? If serving psychological needs does it employ a trained AND LICENSED psychologist or therapist? I ask this because Set Free (Geronimo's father's church and where he worked before) has a long history of 'serving/helping' those people with dependency issues, psychological issues and whatnot but never once hiring a trained and licensed medical or psychological therapist. Major lawsuit territory. Also, you ask some really good questions about the missing/unaccounted-for $130,000. But, I think it would help to define how this clinic is tied to the church.

i just wanted to input about the clinic.

i went there about a year ago to check out something (because i have to health insurance) and i dont know about the people working there. i do know though, that the person who took my blood was NOT supposed to. the person was an ex-heroin addict and didnt have a liscence for it, but he specifically told me "i can find a vein anywhere, dont worry im used to this" and got very upset when it took 20 minutes to get a vein to give blood because they were "an expert and putting needle in veins". i dont really think that helps, but i just thought i would put that in there.

also they have a note on the forms you fill out saying something like "we'll take any donations given" and im almost positive a professional clinic wont take a pack of seringes(sp) from any old person, so im sure they meant money.

just my 2 cents :)

Posted by: carpediem ()
Date: January 17, 2009 09:40AM

The Love of Jesus Health Clinic is one of the over 133 ministries of the ROC.  It is a free health clinic that started under another church.  It gives medical care to people that are at 200% of the federal poverty level.    The church that started the clinic folded and it was absorbed by the ROC about 3+ years ago.  All of the original people have left since the ROC took over due to various reasons.  The clinic board consists of the executive director (ROC fanatic), office manager (fanatic), ROC financial officer (fanatic), a ROC church member (fanatic), Pastor G (fanatic), and a full time volunteer. This board is top heavy with no outside independent thought.  It is definitely not impartial. 
The care is provided free of charge.  They receive grants from the Virginia Association of Free Clinics and some others.   Many of the people in the descipleship homes are seen there and receive minimal treatment.  One of the more famous lines quoted by people seen there is the following: "If you are sick, then drink more water and stop smoking." Ask anyone in the homes about this.  This is the common mantra used by the authorities at the clinic.   
An interesting thing to note is the fact that originally the LOJ Clinic was to be put into the new Big House that is currently under construction.  The Big House will be the meeting area for the church that will have children's class rooms, a dollar store, video capabilities with super wide screen displays, laundromat, prayer room, ROC t-shirt and CD shop, a huge stage for the band, and the ability to hold 6,000 people standing room only. The clinic was going to save the $3000/month rent by being put in the ROC property at the Big House.  However, now this is said to be postponed indefinitely.  On the new diagram for the Big House, the area for the clinic is being filled by the dollar store.    
If the clinic is struggling financially, as they keep saying, then how come they stopped the idea of saving the $3000/month rent.  Maybe they don't have to worry about money for the rent? Or maybe the clinic isn't a top priority for Pastor G?

Posted by: Godstruth ()
Date: January 17, 2009 10:07AM

Freeatlast ,
I saw in one of your previous post that Staci, G's ex wife was a friend of yours. Does she realize the situation that she has left her son in?
Has she forgotten what she went through with G and set free? She must be a very forgiving and forgetful person to allow her kids to be
apart of the ROC. If you still have contact with her, please fill her in or just have her visit this site.

Posted by: XROCR ()
Date: January 20, 2009 07:47AM

Does anybody know why the estimated cost of the Big House increased from original estimate of $4 million to $12 million +? Now that we have some perspective, we are wondering if the additional amount is to cover future luxury vehicles, houses, motorcycles, clothes etc.

Given that no financial records are ever shared, the ROC congregation will never know if the Big House ends up costing $4 million or $12 million.

We are sorry we even donated our hard earned money to the ROC now that we are hearing about all this mess. What a mess, a scam and a shame....

Things hadn't been feeling right to us for a while. Now we know why.

Posted by: NowIsee ()
Date: January 21, 2009 06:35AM

XROCR,

It does make one wonder, doesnt it? You hear of so many so called pastors, who when the church closes or the pastor leaves the church, somehow

they seem to personally own the real estate properties. It would be interesting to know who the sole name is on the umbrella company that is over

all the ROC owned properties.........You don't think.......nah.....could'nt be........could it........c'mon.............who knows?

Current Page: 9 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.