Current Page: 1 of 85
Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: johnrains ()
Date: August 23, 2005 12:25AM

I'm looking for input regarding the Richmond Outreach Center (ROC) in Richmond VA. The pastor is Geronimo Aguilar, son of Phil Aguilar who recently wrote "Soon I hope Geronimo renames his place Set Free outreach center!!!!!".

It concerns me that ROC is simply a reinventing if Set Free.

Comments please.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: curious64 ()
Date: February 05, 2008 04:37AM

Does anyone have any information regarding the Richmond Outreach Center?

Posted by: FreeAtLast ()
Date: June 08, 2008 01:59AM

Hi. There are several articles online on 'the Roc' and Geronimo in Richmond. In fact, some of those articles claim, or he claims, that he is NOT the son of Phil Aguilar. Interesting. I was with Set Free for years in Anaheim and KNOW that to be untrue. I wonder if he thinks since so few people in VA would know his life in Anaheim, CA that he can refabricate a life? Or is it all just poor journalism? What they DON"T seem to ever discuss is how he was married to Stacee and had two little children and he, at 21, started to have an affair with little FOURTEEN year old Sammy B who had just joined the posse. Yes, she had a dream voice but that doesn't mean her body or mind are mature! He should have gone to jail for statutory rape. Instead, he left his wife and kids, who were then sent to a ranch for a bit, and he took off with Sammy B. No-one in Richmond adds the numbers up and figures out, or discusses how old she was when he started with her. Or, maybe that's how they roll in Richmond.

Posted by: truthseeker3 ()
Date: September 28, 2008 05:58AM

I know Phil and Geronimo personally and can say in absolute truth that they are father and son. Geronimo has not fallen far from his fathers tree. Geronimo has surrounded himself with people who are able to insulate him from the powers that be through their connections both personally and professionally. Unfortunately many of these people are good God fearing people seeking to serve God and have been blinded and manipulated by Geronimo. Having been in a position of leadership for several years in the past, I am able to say emphatically that the ROC, for the most part, is smoke and mirrors. Geronimo has been able to circumvent the law through those connections made by his core leadership. If you attend the ROC and desire to be involved in ministry outside of the ROC, you best have Geronimo's permission. And watch out for Ranch and Alan. If you want to know where the ROC is heading, check out what Set Free has been doing on the West Coast of late.

Posted by: souzacircle ()
Date: October 08, 2008 10:39AM

The reason I am coming out saying these things is because the Scriptures say that a person should be marked if they are walking in a disorderly manner that opposes the Truth. As a person of leadership (or shall I say dictator) Pastor Geronimo has pep rallies every Saturday that go off of emotion rather than based on the Word of God. He is so worried about gossip in the church and constantly preaches against anyone who even dares question or say anything against the leadership. He was so frustrated that he stated he would even knock out anyone who would verbally question or come against any part of the leadership. He brainwashes the congregation to believing everything he says to be true and goes off of doctrine more than the Word of God. Many of his sermons completely twist the Scriptures in order to fulfill his own desires, for instance he re-married his Uncle (Bert) for the 9th time.

This place is completely off in every way and is truthfully sending more people to Hell than ‘saving’ them. Saved people look Holy, sanctified and like Christ, people at the Roc in no way care about being Holy. We could take for instance, G’s own brother-in-law, let’s call him Beau for fun, I know for a fact that he has had more sexual relations than anyone I have ever met and they were all at the church. These women were unmarried and married (Yetta), and even underage. I can count off of the top of my head at lease 35 and most of them with G’s knowing. But what can Pastor G say, when he is just as dirty. He states that his mission is to help others but, there are only a few people who have EVER left there truly changed. G’s own secretary, we can call her Jammie, lives with him and his family, while her husband does not live with them. He left the state for over 6 months and she still continued to live with them. Looking at the pictures of them two, they look more in love than him and his own wife. It is funny that his schedule allows for the both of them (G and Jammie) to have Tuesday nights to themselves but I guess once an adulterer always an adulterer. That truly is the power of their ‘gospel’. It is a proven fact that the assistant pastor, Pastor Ranch, was caught using Heroin a little less than a year ago. He was stealing church funds in order to feed his own addiction, what was his punishment, three months in a discipleship home and here he is again, the assistant Pastor. This man is addicted to pain killers and constantly nods off, even while he ‘preaches’. As well G called a leadership meeting and told all of his leadership and staff that if anyone asked about Ranch to say that he will going to help start a new discipleship program. But they refuse to make him get drug tested and no one dare ask Holy G for fear of complete ridicule and persecution from the pulpit. Drugs are rampant in this place and I am not talking about the discipleship homes but in the leadership. Fornication is everywhere and no one even cares, because of what Pastor G had told me “What you do in your personal life is your business”. Do u want this to be your church?

Their doctrine is a complete fallacy and they preach more about nonsense than the weightier matters: law, judgment, mercy and faith. People can go there for years and truly come out knowing nothing about the Bible, this place prepares no one for eternity but is mainly a work, labor camp that idolizes their leader, Pastor G. He lives in a million dollar home and drives a $100,000 motorcycle while the rest of the congregation lives meekly.

I pray these people see the truth and leave this place before they get swept up into the cool music and fun tattoos, meanwhile forsaking their first love (God). I want everyone to understand and read the verse below and learn to walk in righteousness.
“This is evidence of the righteous judgment of God, that you may be considered worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you are also suffering—6since indeed God considers it just to repay with affliction those who afflict you,7and to grant relief to you who are afflicted as well as to us, when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with his mighty angels8in flaming fire, inflicting vengeance on those who do not know God and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.9They will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might,10when he comes on that day to be glorified in his saints, and to be marveled at among all who have believed, because our testimony to you was believed. To this end we always pray for you, that our God may make you worthy of his calling and may fulfill every resolve for good and every work of faith by his power,so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.” 2 Thess 1:5-12

Posted by: msnbc.com ()
Date: October 28, 2008 01:01AM

Have you ever contacted Pastor G about these accusations? Just seems odd that in 3 years there have been a whole 5 posts on this group, with 2 of those posts asking if anyone had any information!

Date: October 29, 2008 01:29PM

I would like for you to read 3rd John 9-10 to get an understanding of where I am coming from. "Beloved, do not imitate evil but imitate good. Whoever does good is from God; whoever does evil has not seen God" (3rd John 11).

Yes, I have tried to confront him, even as a friend but he simply will not hear of it or passes it off like people are crazy. Truthfully, there are few people who make it that far inside and actually leave. People come in and out, but the leadership stays in place and does not go against their Pastor for any reason. They are repeatedly taught not to gossip or talk against him. There have been deacons that confronted him about the matter and even left the church, but he twisted their words to the congregation and stated that the deacons were decieved into thinking the secretary, Jammie, and G's then chauffer were having an affair. If you confront this man, you face an entire army of loyal followers who call themselves G's 300; but in reality it is the whole church. People are afraid to ask questions or to come out and say ANYTHING because the entire church will turn against you, even if the leadership and Pastors do wrong. There is no talking to Pastor G about any church discipline or any of the illdoings he does, he simply will not hear and will ex-communicate you from the church. But it rarely comes to that because he places severity in the hearts of men from speaking such truths, most people overlook it or put it behind them.

[www.sermonindex.net]

I recommend that anyone thinking of going to this church read this sermon. It is relatively long but eye opening.

If the link does not work, go to sermonindex.net and find the sermon called "10 Indictments" by Paul Washer.

Date: November 01, 2008 09:11AM

I have guessed correctly in assuming that these posts have stirred Pastor G into a fit as he is already beginning to preach about the persecution that is going to come and not to listen to gossip. I want to warn everybody, the purpose of my postings is not to gossip about the Roc but to reveal the truth about their beliefs. “But I will come to you soon, if the Lord wills, and I will find out not the talk of these arrogant people but their power. For the kingdom of God does not consist in talk but in power” (1 Cor. 4:20). He is right in the fact that judgment is coming and a tribulation is coming, but he is wrong about where he will lie in the judgment if he does not come to repentance. “And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in” (1 John 2:3-5).

A Pharisee is someone who is clean on the outside but has in no way consecrated themselves to God and are filthy on the inside. Christ explains to people that because of their arrogance and twisting of the Scriptures, people will be denied entrance into His Kingdom (Matthew 23:13-15). Persecution does come towards those who practice righteousness and who are pure in heart and they are blessed, but those who practice unrighteousness and are persecuted are not blessed for the wrath of God comes upon children of disobedience. “Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous” (1 John 3:7). It is time for people to read the Scriptures, receive the full counsel of God and understand that God means what he says, those that practice lawlessness will be placed with the Hypocrites. (Matthew 24:48-51).

This is for those that go to the Roc and those thinking of going, get on your face before God and truly examine yourselves to see where you will stand (Rev 2:21-23). People fail to realize that every one of Paul’s letters were written to professing Christians and churches urging them of the importance of walking worthy of the Christ. Begin to read the parables of Christ’s words, look at them and study them and then you will understand what is expected of a true child of God.

Do not omit Scriptures, overlook Scriptures or simply say that it doesn’t imply to us anymore because Christ wrote it for us, it was written for His people to follow and adhere and abide in.

“Now concerning the times and the seasons, brothers, [fn] you have no need to have anything written to you. For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, "There is peace and security," then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape” (1 Thess. 5:1-4).

Read Galatians 5:16-26 and know that true FAITH will obey GOD not out of force but because their heart loves Christ soooo much that they cannot hurt him in disobedience. Disobedience is unbelief (Hebrews 3-4) and that is the true meaning of a heretic, those that blaspheme God through their irreverence.

Do not be like the rich man that walked away sad, the rich man knew that he was speaking with the Christ but could not give up EVERYTHING to follow Him.

Posted by: FreeAtLast ()
Date: November 01, 2008 09:33AM

As I've mentioned before, Geronimo should, at the very least, be in jail for statutory rape. He stole away with Sammy B when he was 21 years old and she was only 14! Check how old they are now. It's fact and provable. He also did all of that crap to his then wife Stacee and kids (read my first entry). Read the book Churches that Abuse. There is an entire chapter dedicated to his father's church (Set Free). That is where Geronimo learned how to 'run' a church. By the way, his dad and brother are both facing criminal charges at present tied to the barroom brawl which ended in the attempted murder of a Hell's Angels and for the discovery of firearms and illegal weapons. Set Free was most popular with people for using current music and the pastor often related to popular culture. You mentioned G's 300... HELLO? Isn't he cute... where in the bible does it mention any particular pastor on the earth having a special 300..? Nowhere. He's loving the use of the reference to a movie is all. The reference might, with a large number of easily influenced people help some feel like they belong to a special tight knit group. He will stroke their egos and make them feel like they belong to an exclusive crew if they only follow him (not God) without question. Watch his actions and words... they are predictable. It is not only like father, like son... it is also the stereotypical behavior of a cult leader. He and his special crew will stray farther from true Christianity, from God, from the bible's dictates and onto a path solely cast by his needs and desires. We went through it in Anaheim, California with his dad (and him, he was here and participating) and now unfortunately it seems he will repeat this abusive behavior with the unwitting, and god-fearing folks of Virginia. I pray that the scales be lifted off the eyes of the people in his congregation and see things clearly and without malice. Also, someone needs to be questioning what he and his leadership are doing with the money. His father's church is known for leadership rolling around in Harley's, Bentley's and Escalades and having all manner of expensive lifestyles. I cannot imagine that Geronimo, having tasted that luxury at the expense of the parishioners here, wouldn't want those goods there.

souzacircle
I have guessed correctly in assuming that these posts have stirred Pastor G into a fit as he is already beginning to preach about the persecution that is going to come and not to listen to gossip. I want to warn everybody, the purpose of my postings is not to gossip about the Roc but to reveal the truth about their beliefs. “But I will come to you soon, if the Lord wills, and I will find out not the talk of these arrogant people but their power. For the kingdom of God does not consist in talk but in power” (1 Cor. 4:20). He is right in the fact that judgment is coming and a tribulation is coming, but he is wrong about where he will lie in the judgment if he does not come to repentance. “And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in” (1 John 2:3-5).

Posted by: sisterCJ ()
Date: November 05, 2008 02:42AM

I am writing to this site for there are so many question that need to be answered, there are so many people at the Roc that are not being told the truth. And not only at the Roc but to other Church that are having the Leadership speak. I don't want anyone hurt I just want for the truth to be told. There was a book written about the Roc's pastor and his coming to know his Dad .. The story and the drama that is being done is not the same. At least not as the book reveals .This is very hurtful to so many people because this is what touched there hearts. When someone come to CHRIST JESUS and changes it to make it sound better so it would sell tapes and bring money into the church. This is just not right . I know that we all are sinners ,but we as followers of CHRIST JESUS should do every thing that we can do to be pleasing to Him and try to be obedient in our walk each day. Yes we do fail Him so many time, put it should not be a willfully on going thing in our lives. If anyone know the true story about what happen in CA, please write to this site.The book I am referring to is the Christianty Execustioner's.. At one time about a year ago you could find the book all day long online, but today there aren't any. That says something in volume.
One thing I know for sure is the love of the things of this world and the love of money is not going to give you the true Joy. The leadership at the Roc needed to take a long look at who they have there eyes truly on .
If the Pastor of the Roc is reading this My prayers are with you, and that you will tell the truth and allow God to turn all this around. I do not want what happend in CA at Set Free to carry over to Richmond.

Current Page: 1 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.