Current Page: 82 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: bittersweet12 ()
Date: March 27, 2013 11:15AM

Allclear
But there's more: Has anyone ever heard of "Aim High Tutoring of INDIANA"? Another "non-profit" corporation. Geronimo is listed as principal and is on his own in that venture. This source reports revenue of $$39,000. [companies.findthecompany.com]

Well, this is strange- (not really, I am sure we all know what's really going on) When I went to the above link for Aim High Tutoring of Indiana, it listed the contact number as 804-230-9044, when I researched that one merchants circle, Links provided here ----> [www.merchantcircle.com]

It pulled a rather surprising business listing: Century Construction. Who are they you may ask yourselves.
Century Construction was the company contracted to build the BIG HOUSE facility on Midlothian Turnpike.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: foot-in-mouth ()
Date: March 27, 2013 11:03PM

The current address for Century Construction offices is the roc. 5501 Midlothian...perhaps some of the organizations distributing these grants should have this information sent to them...oh wait...just done.

Posted by: ctctrailblzer ()
Date: March 29, 2013 01:14AM

Seems the website for the roc was down for a dozen or so hours. ALL their websites, that's unfortunate.

Posted by: Allclear ()
Date: March 29, 2013 05:49AM

Here is yet another Geronimo owned business. Ever heard of Richmond Hometek? Located at 5501 Midlothian with Warren Green as an employee - or part owner. Their business is Home Theater systems and they used to have a website called "we don't care about your credit." This site estimates revenue at 2.4 million a year!! Can that be accurate? [virginia.4ra.in]

Date: March 30, 2013 07:28AM

So let's get this right...Jerry has dozens of aliases, dozens of shell corporations in multiple states, dozens of affairs, allegations of shady business literally in every city he has ever lived, oh and a totally faked testimony...and we're supposed to believe anything you say? Time has run out for you. It isn't a matter of if you're gonna get busted. just when. RICO baby...you won't have a dime left...won't matter where you funnel it.

Posted by: bittersweet12 ()
Date: March 31, 2013 12:39PM

foot-in-mouth
So let's get this right...Jerry has dozens of aliases, dozens of shell corporations in multiple states, dozens of affairs, allegations of shady business literally in every city he has ever lived, oh and a totally faked testimony...and we're supposed to believe anything you say? Time has run out for you. It isn't a matter of if you're gonna get busted. just when. RICO baby...you won't have a dime left...won't matter where you funnel it.

For those lurking from the ROC that don't know what RICO is: Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act.

With the help of FOIA (Freedom of Infromation Act) - Somethings going to come down real fast with all your organizations Jerry Light, or Geronimo Aguilar or whatever you are pretending to be.

These were listed on the FB Richmond Outreach Center Recovery Group's FB Page, but some may not have access to FB or arent aware of the group.
Here are the the "humble" non-profits Geronimo Aguilar, of the Richmond Outreach Center -has going on.

Date: April 19, 2013 03:17AM

Time is running out for Jerry's followers to wise up and flee Sodom. Staff should think long and hard about how difficult getting jobs will be when the national news has your employer plastered across as a cult leader. You will own his lies and will face his same shame. Supporters, you attack anybody who speaks the truth about Jerry's real past. Your hearts will truly break when you see that what was being said was the truth and that all you did was make hurting people, abused people, betrayed people suffer more. That shame will be all yours. You will be forced to own the lies that Jerry sold you. That will be all you have left.

Jerry.
All your crimes will be laid bare soon. You created a millstone...time to wear it is coming.

BREAKING NEWS! ATTENTION ALL PARENTS! TALK TO YOUR TEENS!
Date: April 25, 2013 12:30PM

BREAKING NEWS! ATTENTIONS ALL PARENTS! TALK TO YOUR TEENS! BREAKING NEWS! RCPD WILL BE INVESTIGATING!
*BREAKING NEWS* REPOST AND SPREAD THE WORD IMMEDIATELY****
Richmond Police Department WILL do an investigation on G and Rsen, they need information as soon as possible! Any information concerning G and Rsen having inapproprate relationships with underage girls, or sexual relationships with under age girls we need it NOW! Texts, emails, statements, will be helpful! PARENTS WE NEED YOUR HELP!! Lets get these child molesters and clean house at the ROC.. THIS IS OUR CHANCE. CALL IMMEDIATELY IF YOU HAVE INFORMATION CALL RICHMOND POLICE IMMEIDATELY 804-646-6700 Ask for Major O. Johnson...... Repost this, share with someone you know may be afraid to come forward, its not just us who are going to help, this is the chance! A CALL TO ACTION! You do not have to give us details directly, if that is your fear, CALL AND SPEAK TO MAJOR O. Johnson!!!

Pastor Of The ROC Accused Of Sexual Misconduct
Date: April 30, 2013 10:15AM

[www.wric.com]

Richmond, VA—The pastor of a large, well-known church in Richmond has been accused of sexual misconduct on a group of websites. A group of Richmond faith leaders held a protest calling for his resignation on Monday afternoon.

On multiple websites, Geronimo Aguilar has been accused of sexual misconduct.

8News also discovered a Facebook page called "Richmond Outreach Center Recovery Group." It has been set up for those who allege to be victims of sexual abuse at the hands of Aguilar.

We have confirmed that Aguilar was under investigation in California and Texas; a police report shows that he was alleged to have committed lewd acts on two children.

The alleged victims of the investigation in California spoke to 8News using Skype. We have chosen not to identify the women, who are now adults, but say Aguilar began a sexual relationship with them when they were children.

"I was about 12 when we started having sex. I thought I loved him. I thought that I was special to him," one of the victims told us.

A complaint against Aguilar was filed in Richmond a few years back.

Despite the complaint and investigation, no charges have been filed against Aguilar, known by church members as Pastor G.

Many in the area say Pastor G has been an asset to the community. He has worked closely with Richmond Police and their faith-based leaders group. Each year at Christmas, The ROC gives away thousands of gifts to the city's neediest children.

On YouTube, several people have recorded testimonials that say Aguilar and his church The ROC saved them from addiction.

This is a developing story…stay with 8News for updates.

Who's Who of the roc staff posing on this site to fool you
Date: May 03, 2013 02:12PM

Jack Hyles on this site is Andrew Delgado, posing as a woman named Jackie. Throwing all the leadership that left under the bus with fake accusations of stealing and infidelity.

I don't think it's fake...I think he is a woman...or at least part of one.

Current Page: 82 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.