Current Page: 80 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: Allclear ()
Date: January 29, 2013 11:52AM

EA4RAM From your link: "Suspect misconduct or wrongdoing by an exempt organization?"

Hmmm,,,
Which of these violations would apply?

NATURE OF VIOLATION:
Directors/officers/persons are using income/assets for personal gain
Organization is engaged in commercial, for-profit business activities
Income/assets are being used to support illegal or terrorist activities
Organization is involved in a political campaign
Organization is engaged in excessive lobbying activities
Organization refused to disclose or provide a copy of Form 990
Organization failed to report employment, income, or excise tax liability properly
Organization failed to file required federal tax returns and forms
Organization engaged in deceptive or improper fundraising practices
Other (describe):

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: EA4RAM ()
Date: January 30, 2013 12:25AM

It is so easy to prove "Directors/officers/persons are using income/assets for personal gain" and then there's "OTHER" ... Once the IRS walks in the door, sits down and starts looking around at their book keeping they will see for themselves. All those businesses existing not for profit? How many are there? a daycare and thrift store earning how much? And the extra money is going to the church to pay for what? Let the IRS figure it out. It's not like the thrift store is Wal Mart and open 24/7, sells groceries, etc You mean to tell me their sales are that high? On thrift store, donated items?

Posted by: findthelies ()
Date: January 30, 2013 03:00AM

Not a fan of the ROC by any measure of the word, but I have to say that those figures are totally believable. Both are included within the same revenue stream (amounts), though they are listed separately.

With donations from Haverty's as an example, that's pure profit on furniture that's almost always close to perfect condition. It's definitely feasible.

Date: January 30, 2013 01:03PM

I was comparing this to the other non profit thrift stores in the area. Let the IRS figure it out. The forms have already been filed.

Posted by: Allclear ()
Date: January 31, 2013 11:17PM

Question: How did ROC go from having asssets of 13.5 million $$ in 2009 to 17.6 milllion $$ in 2010? See attached link for information source: [charitystat.com]

Date: February 01, 2013 09:14AM

The same way they do everything else, illegally.

Posted by: bittersweet12 ()
Date: February 06, 2013 12:06PM

Soldier4christ
I have a friend who's in Roc Connect and says they wish it had been this way years ago. Better than listening to pastor G preach! Ha

Soldier4christ, after reading your rants, I firmly believe you are a roc plant. The page on facebook, does not talk about boobjobs or G's hook ups, you obviously haven't read it. If indeed you were "banned" from that page, you are 1 of 2 people, that I have no problem mentioning here. However one of those said people, blast's his thoughts from his real name.

I believe you are trying to deter people from the truth, by pretending to be someone who could care less, however your process of creating a user name, and posting in a forum for people who obviously have strong issues with the roc, validates my statement. Have you not read previous posts in this forum? Far more frivolous things are discussed in regards to make-up and instagram pictures from the office workers. The ROC has used people for years to come on this forum, to befriend other posters, to get their trust and find out who they really are, in order for G to lay into them and cause them greif.

If you are neither, what concerns do you have about the ROC? other than portraying yourself to be neutral, and stating untrue things about another social forum, to discredit what is posted there?

I would suggest to any and all posters here, not to confide in that person, with any vital details about your identity. People come to these forums because it provides an enviroment to be informed on cult activity, issues within the church, and personal stories of abuse, misuse and other things. You do not dispute any allegations about that pastor, but shrug them off, stating "who cares who G hooks up with" - Are you sure you are a man of God? Perhaps you don't understand that any of these allegations, if indeed true in nature, are NOT things a pastor should ever do to people. You don't care who G is sleeping with, great, dont make it your business. However, God forbid it was your daughter or wife he did these things to. Don't care about Boob jobs for 5 office workers at the ROC, great, dont make it your business, but are you not concerend of where the tithes are truthfully being spent? Don't care that Rsen had an ongoing affair with a "hot nurse" and left his wife, mother of his 3 children, to be alone? great, don't care, but that pastor was a youth pastor, who paraded his affair infront of very absorbing children. Again, I do believe you are a roc plant, if not G himself. It only solidifies what I have stated in which you use this forum to deflect people from seeing things that we cannot post on this forum, due to its unique rules. This forum has provided years of details, that were shunned upon by roc leadership, to make this the forbidden apple, that no one is to visit. Why? because real people have real stories and need a place to share. The recovery page, for those concerned, has provided additional resources for those in need. Just because, like here, no one feels the need to come forward and be ridiculed and shamed for how they were used, that site is also very well moderated. And, they take out the trash too.

Posted by: WS.Smith ()
Date: February 06, 2013 09:30PM

Pastor Rsen, Y were u seen out late at night, early morning with a "youth worker" whitney. The 1 who works at Hooters and is proud of it.what were u doin? Good role model to the kids, im sure the teens want to be just like her. U going to make an honest woman of this young lady? ur on a power trip just like G. U better thank God the picture that was taken is not clear. Ur behavior is destructive and sickening. Don't u realize how u effect every1 around u? U and G are selfish and were meant for each other. How dare u lead others when u can't lead urself. This is disturbing. Repent and turn away from sin for the sake of ur kids and the people who look up 2 u! What is it going to take for u to learn? U already loss Kelli. Open ur eyes man

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers, and adulterers God will judge.

Posted by: bittersweet12 ()
Date: February 07, 2013 11:05AM

Soldier4christ
If we all learned one thing is that the roc is for real people with real problems right.. Well that also means its being ran by people with real problems! And don't 99% of them do! That Recovery website is foolish. It's made by a bunch of unpopular kids and rejects. Probably same thing happened to them in high school. If you truly need to recover GO TO GOD. I got blocked for stating my opinion. If they don't like what you say they block you even if you're not supporting the Roc. How ignorant and one-sided.

G is the one that is in wrong here. If his staff is doing wrong it's because they are following his crappy example. Pastor Jason just tries too hard and pastor what is his name again.. Oh yeah Andrew. He don't have his own identity. Mj is mad cool. I know Rsen hes a real cool dude. If he's separated, what's the deal. Ain't no one said anything about Mrs. Kelly going to clubs. I know of some young adults who have run into her downtown. do your thing girl! And if he wants to date Tara he's dumb not to. I don't blame him I would. She's hot and she's a nurse. I know anyone in his position would jump at that. In fact Mrs. Kelly if you want to meet a good christian man hit me up on the private messages.

All the stuck up broads in the office are just jealous of Sammy b. that's why they try to be like her. I could go on for pages. I left the Roc because its not for me. The preaching ain't what it used to be and now there's drama everywhere. I have enough drama in my own life to worry about who Pastor G is hooking up with or what office secretary had a boob job... I mean I ain't mad at them for real. If you don't like that place just leave. Don't run to a Facebook page thinking you'll be healed. Go to the ultimate healer. I aint perfect. But I know and believe in a big God. I know he's get better plans for me.

Psalm 30:2
O Lord my god, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.
Soldier4Christ, I believe I know who you are, and if you are either of the 2, you didn't leave the ROC willingly. You were too much competition for G too keep up with in regards to the womanizing. You are correct in one aspect, Go to God for healing. However you fail to realize that most of the women who ended up in lustful affairs with G, WERE SEEKING GOD! Most if not all women he has chosen to have an affair with, were all going through some sort of counseling with him, marriage, crisis, spiritual, ect. Would it be ok for a sex-therapist to have sex with a nyphomanic simply because it was essentially, "there for the taking?" medical professionals are criminally prosecuted when they take indecent liberties with their patients, and breach the line of decency and moral character. Clery abuse is real, and is also illegal. Too many people are afraid to speak out on it, for obvious reasons. Who cares if you are or are not angry at them, if it wasn't your "thing" then why bother? if there was too much "drama" exactly what do you think this is considered? What is your purpose? If you aren't helping anyone but yourself. Praise God, you got out of there, but there are hundreds still there, blind. The ROC Recover Group on facebook, has reached out and facilitated private, confidential counselors and therapists for those who need help. Some are christian counselors, by profession, meaning they actually went to a real college, not a knock off set-free bible college, have gotten a hard earned degree, and actual have the skills and tools to provide true healing for these women. Are they going to post the therapists information directly on the page? NO! Why? Because G will move mountains to silence people. Threaten false accusations, contact the BBB to file false reports against business owners, contact people's employers, family, ect. So, please if you aren't part of the solution, fall back and keep doing what makes YOU feel good. Let the rest of us help people who are truly hurt.

Posted by: recker47 ()
Date: February 08, 2013 11:29AM

WS.Smith
Pastor Rsen, Y were u seen out late at night, early morning with a "youth worker" whitney. The 1 who works at Hooters and is proud of it.what were u doin? Good role model to the kids, im sure the teens want to be just like her. U going to make an honest woman of this young lady? ur on a power trip just like G. U better thank God the picture that was taken is not clear. Ur behavior is destructive and sickening. Don't u realize how u effect every1 around u? U and G are selfish and were meant for each other. How dare u lead others when u can't lead urself. This is disturbing. Repent and turn away from sin for the sake of ur kids and the people who look up 2 u! What is it going to take for u to learn? U already loss Kelli. Open ur eyes man

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers, and adulterers God will judge.

i always red wat u put up here about the roc cuz i du think there alot of bad stuff goin on there now. it sad i think they started with good intentions and all the fam changed them. RSEN on the other hand has always been a cool dude. i still go there sometime i kno all the people in these rumors. what it matter if he was wit whit he separated. She a cool chic and she sexy as hell let em do they thing. if he not seeing tara no more then aint that a good thing least he aint wit the triflin homewrecker .he great to teens and changed my bro life so i dont think it fare to mix his personal life wit the youth it 2 different things

Current Page: 80 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.