Current Page: 77 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: walkingnfaith ()
Date: November 08, 2012 10:14PM

There is a recovery group to help those who have been mistreated and abused. Please see link below. You can't heal what you refuse to confront.

[www.facebook.com]

Recovery Group

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: findthelies ()
Date: November 10, 2012 04:31AM

Wow, that is too awesome.

Posted by: shafted ()
Date: November 11, 2012 01:12AM

Hello everyone! When is the Christmas Parade? I hope the ROC keeps that one guy off the float that was flashing Folk Nation gang signs this year. Several of us who work in the criminal justice community noticed it.

Posted by: rocsucs ()
Date: November 25, 2012 10:16PM

well the roc highly believes in you are what you hang out with?
or should I use a head pastors qoute he likes to use when purgeing the homes of drug users "if you lye with dogs its a matter of time before you get fleas "
so no we no what him and schaap have really been doing right? i wonder how his visit with jamie is going in cali right now?
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
I love the facebook page just give it some time more people will be posting, a story is waiting to be published just waiting on the right time and the finally interview with one of his mistresses

Posted by: RealChick11 ()
Date: December 02, 2012 07:10AM

I would not have believed this if I heard it, but the source herself put it out there. Word around town is saying Pastor Rsen is preying on a young woman who once lived in his youth home when she was a teenager. He's trying to "catch up" with her. Probably should invite her to church and not pick her up to go out partying. Sound like an ulterior motive.

Posted by: gmullens74 ()
Date: December 12, 2012 08:58AM

I would not have believed any of this 2 years ago. I, however saw for myself the manipulative ways of Geronimo Aguilar and his leadership during my time there. This forum was a bad thing to even mention in front of certain people. This was territory that no one was to visit. I believe fully that because of the forbidden nature of the way this forum was made, many are afraid to come here and read the years upon years of questionable behavior of the leadership of that church. there has been a support page with numerous people watching, and very relevant stories about the abuse and "allegations" that have been dismissed for years by him and his loyal followers. Geronimo, has a years of allegations to explain. In which the admins of that web page, have invited a sit down meeting, which they have yet to accept. Geronimo Aguilar

Posted by: ctctrailblzer ()
Date: December 12, 2012 09:11AM

It doesnt surprise me that so much is coming to light. I have never understood why they have gotten away with so much for so long. Pastor Geronimo Aguilar had plently of chances to come clean on his own about the affairs with women in his congregation. I wonder how many will stay behind and still follow him once his mistresses all come forward? that will be interesting to watch unfold on the forbided facebook. How many times did he preach against facebook, and his hatred for the gossip that takes place there? Many many times. For some reason, all his leadership have been sent out in hoards to activate facebook accounts and lurk, trying to find out who is who, so they can threaten them into silencing about the abuse and scandals.

Posted by: bittersweet12 ()
Date: December 19, 2012 10:12AM

according to the facebook richmond outreach center recovery page, Pastor Geronimo Aguilar and The Richmond Outreach Center aren't doing to shabby based on his taxes. How is that possible with all the poor people that work there and dont make over 10k a year doing full time work?

Posted by: rocsucs ()
Date: December 28, 2012 01:15PM

[www.culteducation.com]
[calvarychapelabuse.com]

It is a mystery at this point why TBN continues to protect Aguilar. Not only have there been scathing stories against Set Free in the Orange County Register, Christianity Today and Newsweek magazines (not to mention several exposes written by Eastern Christian Outreach president Bill Alnor for the Religious News Service), but a large portion of Dr. Ron Enroth’s book “Churches that Abuse” is devoted to Set Free. And there have been television exposes as well in such shows as “Inside Edition,” not to mention dozens of transcribed testimonies from former Set-Free members that have been distributed to church leaders nation wide.

In fact, Aguilar and TBN themselves were sued in February 1992 by the parents of an 18-year-old man who alleged that Mario Ruiz, a Set Free overseer appointed by Aguilar, made their son perform sex acts in exchange for crack cocaine while they were living on TBN-owned property in Coleyville, Texas (which is also the site of the Crouch’s country estate). That suit accused Set free and TBN of fraud, negligence and negligent infliction of emotional distress.

At the time Crouch declared TBN’s innocence, called it extortion and announced that the plaintiffs would not receive a dime. But in fact, TBN’s attorneys reached a secret out-of-court settlement with the plaintiffs. While the Christian Sentinel has learned that the amount paid out by TBN was a half million dollars, TBN and the plaintiff’s attorney would not confirm that.

And it was Aguilar who helped get TBN into big trouble with the Federal Communications Commission. (See related story).

Also named as individuals in Aguilar’s recent suit are Oden Fong who is a church leader and outreach fellowships director at Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa, John Duncan, senior pastor of Calvary Chapel of Lake Elsinore, and Set Free ex-members Steve Schinhofen and Eileen Jackson. In the opinion of Eastern Christian Outreach all these individuals courageously fought

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2012 01:23PM by rocsucs.

Posted by: EA4RAM ()
Date: December 29, 2012 11:39AM

How does this pertain to The Richmond Outreach Center other than Set Free being run by Pastor G's father?

Current Page: 77 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.