Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: Sixfoursoul ()
Date: August 10, 2012 08:06AM

Interesting

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: SeekingWisdom ()
Date: August 14, 2012 10:09PM

Came across some very disturbing news of injustice that caused me complete furiousness and to be frank it doesn't surprise me at the least. Sometime in the beginning of July, Rsen's wife left him and no longer lives with him. What a loser! Having the opportunity of knowing Kelly and what a genuinely sweet person she is, you can only imagine why she left. Whether it be his temper, other women, his pride, or neglect, what kind of man do you have to be for this to happen to? I pray that he is punished for all his issues and the Body of Christ see him for what he is, A FAILURE! Interesting enough, why does no one know about it?? Why hasn't he come out and confessed to the leadership and the Church? Does he think no one will notice, or once again is this another cover up of his incompetence and major character flaws? One has to be happy knowing that he no longer leads the Bus Ministry, but one should pray that the Youth be taken from him as well. HE IS UNFIT TO LEAD GOD'S TEENS! He is selfish and only cares about himself. His neglect for his wife and family are evident and there is no excuse for this fool. GROW UP!! If you are unable to lead your wife and family than you are UNFIT to lead God's children. Do everyone a favor and step down!

Posted by: findthelies ()
Date: August 15, 2012 03:19AM

Good gracious.

Posted by: burry dalessio ()
Date: August 20, 2012 10:03PM

nothing ever gets divulged to the flock only cover up i believe the the dedicated members know exactly whats going on, and in hopes of getting in with the elite they keep their mouths shut. Truly i cant belive fernando is still there? i must have been wrong about him . there is no way he does not know whats going on there so this tells me one thing hes down for the pay off one day also. Little do any of them know, when its time to beat feet nobody is gunna know what hit them they have done it before the only difference this time is they have enough money to go and do what ever they want.Oh and they will have to take big tim with them. He could take that place down in a n.y. min.!!!!!! Dont know if he is smart enough now that i think about it. the stuff we all know about is appalling can you imagine the stuff no one knows about but God and g this must be absolutely horrific. Ive said it before and i will continue to say it till they are stopped that place was built with the ade of satan and is nothing but a sinbin den of self serving iniquities. all done with a straight face in the name of Jesus.; I do remember a sermon g gave once, he spoke on the devil, and how he would present himself as a Christian and would be able to quote the bible and even preach it. He couldnt very well show who he really was, no one would follow him if he did that. The more unanswered events that happen @ that place the more doubt builds in everyone im surprised he hasnt addressed some things by now just for some damage control? as far as rsen is concerned that dude is dangerous to be around anyone unsupervised let alone teens yhe smartest thing kelly ever did was leave him my wife left me too maybe she would like to get together and talk about old times i would love to catch up with her kelly shoot me a message if you would like to get together. God bless all those who made it out keep the good fight going in the name of JESUS!

Posted by: deceived2long ()
Date: August 26, 2012 07:19AM

There were messages preached this week at the ROC about tithes. You only hear about all the wonderful ministry that takes place and unless you ask about whether the church funds are used for other things, you would never know. Ask Pastor G about why your tithes go to pay for his family's gas for their cars, taking certain members of his staff out for meals, going on multiple vacations or trips and when they are gone on these vacations, they are paid their salaries outside of their earned vacation time, ask if this is for everyone or if this is only for his family members or people who are married to his family members. Ask if staff members job descriptions include cleaning Deanna's house and Pastor G's house each week? Do you really know where your tithe goes each time you give it? You won't know unless you ask and you won't know what question to ask because you think it's going for bus ministry and discipleship homes and food ministry, just like most people do. If your trips/vacations were covered by your congregations tithes and your salary was still paid while traveling and you took 4-5 people with you each time, would you think your church would automatically know that? If you have a poor or low/middle class church and they struggle to tithe but do so faithfully but then find out that their tithes are used so others can travel, wear nicer clothes, drive nicer cars, live in nicer houses, where is the humility there? Shouldnt every dime go to the ministry that is declared from the pulpit like bus ministry, food ministry, discipleship homes, feeding the poor, clothing the poor, visiting the sick? People have a tendancy to see how nice you dress, the jewelry you wear, the cars you drive, the traveling that is done and questions are asked, even if they are in silence. We have the right to know where every penny of our tithes can be used but you will have to ask at the ROC. Don't trust blindly that your money is only being used for the things that are being announced from the pulpit. ASK, dare to ask. Otherwise, don't complain when you find out it was used for other things and say I didnt know. You will be told "You didnt ask". Ask Pastor G about where your tithes go.

Date: August 27, 2012 11:40PM

deceived2long - that's good info. Most would also probably be shocked to learn that the total funds raised from the congregation toward the Big House was under $100,000. Interesting, no?

Date: August 28, 2012 12:59AM

Or those who work(ed) in the office using the company (yes the Richmond Outreach Center is a corporation) credit card to fill up their personal vehicles. I used to run some of their vehicles to the Raceway gas station when they were still only using the Warwick Rd facilities to fill them up - all of whom did no ministries outside of answering phones in an office (which is a job, not a ministry). I thought that's what paychecks were for? I know with certainty that none of the individuals whom I am referencing did things like pick up kids for after school programs, bus ministry, etc. - at least in their own vehicles. No reason they should have had their fuel paid for. At all.

Posted by: RealChick11 ()
Date: September 07, 2012 12:27PM

I used to attend the ROC yeaaaaars ago, and I recently came back around after a little hiatus... I'm going to say things people probably talk about but no one says aloud.. What the heck is up with all the fake boob jobs.. Like I said. I've been gone for a while but isnt it obvious? Or am I imagining this. Ministry must be paying well if the pastors wife an leadership or even staff can afford plastic surgery. Obviously that stuff isn't cheap. I also used to follow a lot of the office girls on Facebook, twitter, niand even Instagram but stopped. I got tired of all the fakeness posted.. Now don't get me wrong.. I dont think theirs anything wrong wih posting a nice picture of yourself.. But everyday.. I realized I was becoming just as shallow as they are. I have never met or seen a group of people more materialistic than them. And I had to get myself out of it. I think if they keep telling themselves that they are so happy and blah blah blah they end up believing it. Everyone know that Amber and Beau are miserable. Just saying... If anyone was smart they would really question if this is the right place for them to be. I know I can't listen to women tell me to be happy with how God made me yet they are so miserable with their own bodies that they fall under the knife like the rest of the world. Oh well! Another one bites the dust!

Posted by: deceived2long ()
Date: September 10, 2012 08:16AM

Ministry must pay well considering Samantha, Chelsea, Ambi, Crystal and Lori have all found the "funds" to afford breast jobs. Interesting that they are all on full time staff at the ROC and Pastor G just got finished preaching that his "staff" doesn't get paid nearly the salary they deserve. How do you manipulate a member of your congregation for a boob job? Disguisting. ROC church, wake up. Do you not notice when your fellow members and deacons leave the church? Do you not notice as your church empties or is Pastor G so busy filling it up with new members in an effort to cover up the ones who have left? When you notice you haven't seen someone in a while, do you ever think about asking someone where they've been, why they left? No, because you are probably thinking you are not allowed to or what would someone think if you asked where did so and so go. For example, when Pastor Junior left, why was that never announced? His name just disappeared from the bulletin as the spanish pastor, no announcement, nothing. Has anyone called Pastor Junior to find out why he left the ROC. What about Pastor Allen? Pastor Allen served for 10 years with the ROC, on the board of directors and with Pastor G. When he left, there were no goodbyes, no announcement, his name was just removed from the bulletin as well. Has anyone called Pastor Allen and asked him why he left the ROC? What about all the deacons that have left in the last couple of years. Every few months you get a call saying you have a new deacon, why? Where did my other deacon go? Why did Pam and John Cobb go, Karen and Rodney Walker, Sandra and Grey Lacy, Byron and Karen (she left right after she finished designing the ROC offices in the BIG HOUSE), Rod and Marsha Jackson, Melanie and Gary Harvey, Melanie and Ed Trask (ran the airborne ministry), Nancy and Ronnie Wright, Tim and Cari Smith, Kristie and Ricky Taylor, Steve and Kameron Satterwhite. You have to admit that's a long list and I probably don't know all of them, those are just the deacons I've noticed since I've been there. There's a long list of members that have left and other leaders that have stopped coming like Pastor G's own brother, Chill. He was here in Richmond just a few weeks ago and saw Pastor Allen and Pastor Junior but didn't get together with Pastor G. Why did Chill leave the ROC? Has anyone asked Chill? Can all of these deacon couples and pastors leaving be coincidence? What do they know, why won't anyone ask them? When you notice people leaving, why don't you reach out to them? Are you scared of what you might find out?

Date: September 11, 2012 02:31AM

That's one thing I've always wondered - why don't people ask about those, namely couples who are heavily involved, that just seem to disappear? Is it not strange to them that all sorts of people just seem to have been spiritually moved to somewhere else?

How much is the average cost of a breast augmentation anyway? For an elective surgery which won't be covered by insurance, it can't be cheap.

Current Page: 74 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.