Current Page: 67 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: findthelies ()
Date: May 23, 2012 02:20AM

The most unfortunate part about the bus ministry is that the majority of those who participate are mandated to, it isn't voluntary. That affects someone's heart toward something tremendously, and as a result, the impact on the kids likely ends up not giving them the full benefit, or even affecting them negatively. I will say toward the end of working there, I didn't have the best attitude toward that particular ministry because I began to see it as something else I was forced to do. Not that I didn't enjoy it, but my heart wasn't in it - I had lost a lot of desire for it because of being stretched so thin in others areas of responsibility/duty.

So what is the Super Show?

And I don't recall anyone from RSUM that was heavily involved in the dance program either - unless you are one of the Sammons sisters.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 23, 2012 02:23AM

BTW - does anyone know whether or not the classes offered at the School of ROC conference will cover manipulating your congregation, how to insulate yourself from answering for your actions, or anything along those lines? They'd probably be excellent.

Posted by: rocsucs ()
Date: May 25, 2012 02:43AM

links to other threads about this place

[forum.culteducation.com]

Date: May 25, 2012 03:16AM

another thread i found

Date: May 25, 2012 03:23AM

Date: May 25, 2012 03:24AM

Date: May 25, 2012 03:32AM

there cant be more

Date: May 25, 2012 03:34AM

when will it end

Date: May 25, 2012 03:58AM

i was doin some research and noticed what this pastor said i wonder why he dont like G either

I do not agree or embrace the doctrines, teachings, and writings of Pastor Jack Schaap on many levels, such as, but not limited to: the written statements concerning the non-inspiration of the King James Bible, the audio sermon concerning the hybrid mutated spirits, the written statements concerning potential seducing spirits for the saved, the written statements concerning the Lord’s Supper with its implications of intimacy, the praising of Pastor “G” of the Richmond Outreach Center of Richmond, VA at Pastors’ School 2010, etc…

link [lbtministries.blogspot.com]

Date: May 26, 2012 04:16AM

The majority of those who attend the Pastor's School conference are fundamentalists - they do not subscribe to a lot of the "become all things to all people" line of thinking. In part they do, but I think their aim is more that traditionalism has been effective in the past, why not now (which I agree with for the most part)? They probably think it's insulting to God to have Christian rap and rock (especially hard rock), and I'm sure they aren't over the moon with a lot of the dancing and that sort of thing (they probably view it as sensual and tempting) which I can understand to a degree as well. I am also quite certain that he isn't the only gentlemen from that group that has felt a distaste toward Geronimo, there's probably many others who haven't made their opinions known for a variety of reasons.

Current Page: 67 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.