Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: sphinxspiritual.com.au Ian and Pearl Rogers
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 09, 2022 08:16PM

Cult recruiters make a point of targeting people with money.

People who come into money amid major life changes such as divorce, inheritance, life insurance payouts after a loved ones death are especially vulnerable.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2022 08:17PM by corboy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: nooon ()
Date: March 11, 2022 09:53AM

Hi,

thanks all of you sharing your experience with sphinx spiritual. Sphinx spiritual costed me a marriage, Now my ex-wife is talking to move closer to Mornington and sphinx spiritual with our kids.

I wanted to know if one of you started formal complained about this group and if I could be of any help??

Many thanks for your support

Posted by: CH ()
Date: March 12, 2022 03:40AM

My name is Chali and I have recently been made aware of this post made by “nooon" on March 11 2022 and I believe this to be my ex-partner Francois Vogelsberger. A small detail but we were never married so the very first sentence of his post contains a lie.

I fought for our relationship for over 6 years, truly believing that it was based on love and honesty and that we had a wonderful family life together with our children. The ending of our relationship was absolutely nothing to do with Sphinx and to say that is the reason I made this huge decision to leave a loveless relationship is frankly insulting. It took a huge amount of courage on my part to make this decision. I believed it was a respectful and mutual decision, until I found out that I had been betrayed by Francois for many months. He had spread vicious lies about me joining a “cult”, not having the courage to address these thoughts with me himself but instead speaking behind my back to gain support. To say that I have joined a “cult” is absolutely insulting. Sphinx is not a cult. I choose to learn and study with Sphinx because it enriches my life. I am a loving and devoted mother to my children and have a better relationship with my extended family than ever before thanks to my own self-development.

Francois has a job that takes him overseas for weeks at a time and whilst he travels he knowingly agrees to contribute for our children to be cared for by a friend of mine who is also associated with Sphinx. He is absolutely aware of this association and actually asks me to contact her for child minding purposes.

The decision that my children and I have made together to move 45 minutes away from where we currently live is one that Francois and I dreamed about for many years prior to our separation.

This decision is one made equally by my children and myself to open up new opportunities in life, a decision based on improving our lifestyle as we feel the area lends itself to a more relaxed and nourishing existence, closer to nature and a really great school for the children. I have been respectfully discussing and negotiating with Francois about how we can make this work to suit us all.

This post he has written behind my back, again, accusing me of making this decision based on a fabrication of his mind, is self-serving, manipulative, dishonest and must be out of revenge as he can no longer control me. I am once again shocked, hurt and disappointed. Francois is taking no accountability for his actions which contributed to our separation. His post is not only revengeful to me, but to every person that is associated with the Sphinx organisation.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 12, 2022 04:27AM

Sorry, but this is not the place to haver personal fights or discuss relationships.

Please read the rules. Personl attack are prohibited.

Posted by: jacquiehyde020 ()
Date: March 12, 2022 10:44AM

CH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I believe this to be my ex-partner
> Francois Vogelsberger. A small detail but we were
> never married so the very first sentence of his
> post contains a lie.
>
>

How can you be sure, based on a vague sentence, that that is your ex partner? Are you really acting under 'free will' or under the direct instruction of Ian and Pearl Rogers, via their spirit animals - Crazy Horse, Zootor, and 'Lady Diana'?

There are *many* cult members who move closer to Mornington after joining this mind altering cult, how can you be sure who is who, and to call somebody out by name with no hard evidence.. Another emotionally unhinged woman who will sadly never leave the group. At least Sphinx members actually think they are happy and enlightened - the real victims are those left behind in the real world.

The amount of fear and paranoia that runs rampant within the community is ridiculous, I’ve seen it up close and personal. If anyone’s reading this, run. And if a loved one is part of the group - it’s probably too late. Let them go. As I understand it they are now constructing a giant pyramid where they will all come together all day everyday to meditate and love each other. Be happy for them, they get to work hard and serve the greater good, or should I say the greater good of their leader.

Posted by: nooon ()
Date: March 12, 2022 12:56PM

Thanks Jacquiehyden020 for your response. I couldn’t agree more. Will PM you shortly.
Please Francois contact me if you read this message.

Posted by: jacquiehyde020 ()
Date: March 12, 2022 05:12PM

It would appear all the emotionally unhinged women / new recruits are being instructed to come here and sing the cults praises. This would make sense. CULT

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 12, 2022 09:12PM

If someone is trolling this thread that person will be banned.

Posted by: Jamie123 ()
Date: April 07, 2024 07:02AM

Hi my name is Jamie (Jamie 123) and I currently writing about my inside experiences with Sphinx Spiritual. Unfortuantely I didn't link my writings to this thread so they don't appear under this google 'cult' search.

Unlike the above commments from impacted people, I'm writing a detailed account of the inner workings of Sphinx so the reader can draw thier own conclusions about the authenticity of this group!!.

If interested, my writings can be located via the site search engine - under 'sphinxspitirual.com.au Ian and Pearl Rogers'

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.