Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: sphinxspiritual.com.au Ian and Pearl Rogers
Posted by: WorriedRelatives ()
Date: May 05, 2018 10:00AM

I have been watching this thread for a few years now... wondering how many other people have been impacted by this cult as I have.

Here are some truths from my experience:
• More than one member of my family has been indoctrinated into this cult
• When questioned about philosophies and methods of the cult, they have dis-connected themselves from family members and close friends … at the recommendation of the cult leaders
• Attempts early days to talk (as adults) to the cult leaders about my concerns were blocked
• Members of my family have been blamed by the cult leaders as the cause of why the members are unhappy and insecure
• The cult says they will offer the love and support to the members that they can’t receive from family i.e. they become the surrogate family
• The cult targets seem to be insecure, lonely women

Read any definition of a cult and this all fits.

That cult members now rally to try and de-bunk any claims that Sphinx Spiritual is a cult and try to cast suspicion on motives of affected family members, and this only further supports the fact it IS a cult.

Do not de-value the grieving that some people go through because they have ‘lost’ close family members. Step outside the group and look in before you judge, as I am not welcome to step in.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: jacquiehyde020 ()
Date: May 06, 2018 03:49PM

So here’s what we know so far

- Women are manipulated over time into changing their first names.
- They are taken overseas for cult like conferences on a regular basis.
- All new members are instructed and manipulated into cutting all ties with their family members.
- Guilt, manipulation and fear run rampant within the community. Tight deadlines. 24/7 work. Limited if any compensation.
- They pin/pit members against each other with the use of points, levels, and rankings.
- The leader can not be questioned under any circumstances.
- Vague and subjective material used and designed to control.
- Fan parties are thrown for their glorious leader Ian Rogers. Direct quote (some dude who had exposure to the cult sent me this) “Ian and Pearl set our hearts in a whirl, together they conspire to inspire” - yes they are actually instructed to write poems for Ian
- Covert questionnaires exist in many forms across multiple platforms with different banner names, these are no doubt designed to collect data and assess new member vulnerability. i.e how much of a ‘sucker’ are you? Hidden under the false banner of self help, dating, empowerment.
- Ms Lynn Price is the chief financial officer of this cult as far as I know
- The leaders are currently posting on this page pretending to be members, when the IP address is from Mornington. (I asked the site admin) - these are clearly posts written by the actual cult managers trying to go into damage and image control!
- A dinner party was arranged without inviting leaders Ian and Pearl and the hosts were publicly shamed in front of everybody in the circle. They were then expelled from the group and removed from major financial agreements

The free will argument is laughable. Cults do not take away free will, they move the goal posts and shift the personal values of the individuals involved. The end result is still the same, obedient little slaves who will never be able to be shown the light again

As far as I am aware, there are several undercover members currently within the group who are ‘playing along’ while reporting information back to the outside… from what I’ve been told phones have recently been banned at all events as they’ve become even more careful with data breaches.

Posted by: Not a cult? ()
Date: May 12, 2018 05:58PM

Hitler had a large following too

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I choose to use my free will to share my opinion. It’s sad seeing people separate themselves from their friends and family and from reality!!!

Can I ask why mediums seem to attach themselves to famous or well known dead people???? Why can they be living through a normal dead persons spirit??

The more members that Sphinx has, the more likely it will be for people to leave and tell the world what really happens.

I’ll just watch from a distance for now, but I’m watching with interest as are a few of us

Date: May 14, 2018 05:08AM

recruitment attempts from a member

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 14, 2018 08:57PM

"sphinx spiritual" "spiritual love match"

[duckduckgo.com]

[www.eventfinda.com.au]

Spiritual LoveMatch is a part of Sphinx Spiritual - a highly ethical organisation bringing a deeper understanding of how the spiritual world works and how to apply that knowledge to living on earth. The knowledge provided by Sphinx Spiritual originates from Ancient Egypt from what is commonly known as ‘The Mystery Schools’ but was known at the time as ‘The Schools of Learning’.

Posted by: jacquiehyde020 ()
Date: May 15, 2018 04:51PM

thankyoumymistress Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> recruitment attempts from a member
>
> [www.youtube.com]

Oh wow. Who is that... is she associated with Ian and Pearl Rogers

I suppose you can't really say she's recruiting although it looks to me like it! This is ALL just speculation until a member flees the 'community' and blows the whistle, or a video / leak is exposed online.

Until then, they are 'highly ethical' with 'great values'

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.