Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Zacarias Moussaoui is guilty!
Posted by: Meglanoss ()
Date: April 05, 2006 05:48PM

Hi.
What do you think about Zacarias Moussaoui?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 05, 2006 11:55PM

Seems like a "brainwashed" cult member.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Posted by: samp ()
Date: April 07, 2006 08:50AM

I watched a documentary on the religious beliefs of the 9-11 hijackers (Moussaui was supposed to be the 20th), and everything about it "screamed" cult.

Posted by: Jacub ()
Date: April 13, 2006 07:46PM

samp
I watched a documentary on the religious beliefs of the 9-11 hijackers (Moussaui was supposed to be the 20th), and everything about it "screamed" cult.

Could I ask which documentary that was/station etc?

Did it include the 6 that are alive and well?!

I'm doing some research for uni on how 9/11 has been portrayed in western media. This is the first doc on the hijackers I've heard of.

Thanks

Posted by: shakti ()
Date: April 14, 2006 01:47AM

Jacub

Could I ask which documentary that was/station etc?

Did it include the 6 that are alive and well?!

Thanks
Umm, none of the 19 hijackers are "alive and well". I would imagine some of them used passports or forged ID of people who are indeed alive and well.

Posted by: Jacub ()
Date: April 14, 2006 02:06AM

shakti
Umm, none of the 19 hijackers are "alive and well". I would imagine some of them used passports or forged ID of people who are indeed alive and well.

Thats the debate, I know. Thats why I am wondering the name of the documentary, the channel that produced it, etc. There is so much information, misinformation and disinformation it is almost impossible to keep up! That is probably the intention!

Hence the person the US govt claimed was responsible is not being seeked by the FBI for the attack:

[www.fbi.gov]

This is a sect in its own right, how we portray it needs investigation also.

Posted by: mjr40 ()
Date: April 19, 2006 12:10AM

Perhaps he may be guilty, but some feel that he is not the only one. The physics of the collapses point to others:

Video that applies a basic physics equation to the collapse of the North Tower of the World Trade Center on 9/11. Concludes that high explosives were instrumental in the structural failure of the Tower.
[www.archive.org]

While this individual appears to display many of the characteristics of someone under cultic influence/control, it should be noted that cultic psychology tactics and misinformation can be used on a national level to create a climate of fear to justify internal repression and absolute power.

Date: April 19, 2006 12:21AM

Please avoid posts about conspiracy theories. That is not what this Web site or message board is about.

Posted by: mjr40 ()
Date: April 19, 2006 07:56AM

Please note that the post in question is not about a conspiracy theory. It is about the proven facts of physics, specifically, the acceleration due to gravity. While we may not agree, but it is important for many to take a second look at what precisely happened that day. It appears that the events of that day are being used as primary cultic psychology tool in induce fear in the general population on a national level and to repress free speech. These are the hallmarks of a mind control cult. As such, it needs to be looked at in a forum dealing with cults such as this.

Date: April 19, 2006 09:35AM

Again, please don't indulge in cospiracy theories here.

Two jet aircraft flew into the WTC buildings.

I live in Jersey City and watched this happen first hand.

People close to me worked in the WTC and many friends of theirs died.

Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda was responsible.

Any other explanation of 9-11 is a cruel and crazed conspiracy theory.

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.