Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Zacarias Moussaoui is guilty!
Posted by: RU?ing ()
Date: April 25, 2006 05:15PM

shakti
I would label 911 disinformation as follows: ...WTC7,

Pray, what is the disinformation about WTC7?

The owner being on TV saying it was pulled?!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: shakti ()
Date: April 27, 2006 12:03AM

mjr40
I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it." And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse.

[www.wtc7.net]
Rick, no offense, but you really need to start banning these guys. Nothing relevant here about cults, nor will they address the issue of the multiple cults linked to 911 disinformation efforts like this. If you don't get rid of them now, they are like fleas and will take over your board. I have seen this happen before. "911 Truth" is a disgusting field with heavy overlaps with the holocaust denial movement, and those who are not holocaust deniers refuse to condemn or cast out the nazis among them. Also, much of this stuff is Saudi-financed disinformation carefully crafted to remove blame for 911 from Islamists and put it on Israel and Jews.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 27, 2006 07:08AM

Don't worry this board will not be infested with conspiracy theory junk.

Conspiracy theories are not the focus of this site.

There have been some interesting articles recently regarding Zacarias Moussaoui's trial and "brainwashing," which is relevant to this board and topic.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Also see [www.culteducation.com]

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.