Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 31, 2011 05:32AM

OUR hard work has paid off, yes.

I myself have served only as a mere conduit of information.

This, what we have done here at the RR forum, has not been a wasted effort by any means.

And that is not me trying to reduce dissonance, that is me recognizing and acknowledging reality.

Yes, if the group is no longer selling the books and other materials on the street (assuming that there is no more group) then a major source of the McKays' income has dried up!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 31, 2011 05:39AM

zeuszor
Hell, at the risk of sounding cocky, if it weren't for me, then this whole thing would have stalled out long ago. For a start, I have been a constant. You know there will be something there because Zeuszor will have written something. I have kept this alive. I've found out lots of facts and documents, and have put a convincing case forward. I have put tons of information on DM and the JCs into the public domain, and to many professionals. But that's the great thing about the Internet: it's damn near impossible to get a persistent person to shut up when they are broadcasting online.

[forum.culteducation.com]

;-)

Now, I am not an arrogant man, but what I will not stand for is being made into any kind of XJC scapegoat. That pisses me off.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2011 05:42AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: February 01, 2011 06:35AM

It's all very quiet over on the ''love site''. McKay must be planning his next move.

I stumbled across a freegan video on Youtube last night which incuded three JCs. One thing which strikes me whenever I see a JC is just how malnourished they all look.

Date: February 01, 2011 06:41AM

The JCs (at least the ones I have personally met face-to-face) were always emaciated when I've seen them.

Sue in particular, I remember, looked anorexic or something when I first met her in '02.

I hope that the Gianstefanis are doing well in their new life.

Date: February 01, 2011 06:57AM

There was a woman in the video. I think it may have been Paul's wife. She looked like she hadn't slept or washed for days. I don't think personal hygiene is high up on their list of priorities. Even their leader ''Apostle'' David (former ''Shepherd'' of the notorious ''Children of God'') looked like an old tramp on national television.

Date: February 01, 2011 07:01AM

When I met them, way back in the day, they were all really skinny, and they all stank. Got a link to that video, Apollo? I'd like to see it.

Date: February 01, 2011 07:09AM

Date: February 01, 2011 07:10AM

Thanks. What are the times in which the JCs are on-camera? Did you make note of that? I'd like to put this in the Archive, too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2011 07:11AM by zeuszor.

Date: February 01, 2011 07:13AM

Within the first minute.

Date: February 01, 2011 07:15AM

I'll let you do the honors of putting this one in the Visual Archive, sir...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.