Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: June 08, 2007 11:17AM

They don't. The donor-recipient paid for their travel expenses to, and living expenses (including the hotel in which they stayed) in Canada. Apparently she is quite wealthy.

Hi David! I'm still here, and still "in the loop", but have chosen to be silent around this board. I don't think I've posted here since January of February. But I'm still watching you. Don't think I've lost interest.

You came off like a jerk in the Australian piece, BTW.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 09, 2007 01:42PM

Date: June 09, 2007 01:49PM

"For he's an evil cult leader, for he's an evil cult leader, for he's an evil cult leeeader, which nobody can deny!"

Posted by: private eyes ()
Date: June 09, 2007 04:35PM

Does anyone know what David Mc Kay's correct date of birth is for research purposes?

Posted by: free of DM ()
Date: June 09, 2007 08:41PM

Posted by: cait ()
Date: June 09, 2007 09:30PM

private eyes
Does anyone know what David Mc Kay's correct date of birth is for research purposes?
That's interesting. I have been asking Ashwyn that repeatedly since he was able to write to me from Canada on my birthday. I have been wanting to send him a card in gratitude for the kindness allowed.

Of course Ash hasn't responded to my questions because he would have to doubt my motives in asking, but from the Austory, it obviously occurred while Dave was in Canada between mid-Feb, and mid to end-April, which would be why I was lead to enquire about it at that time.

I don't suppose that really helps.

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: June 10, 2007 07:17AM

zeuszor
They don't. The donor-recipient paid for their travel expenses to, and living expenses (including the hotel in which they stayed) in Canada. Apparently she is quite wealthy.

So, Ash and Dave went on a 'holiday' to Canada for the price of a kidney?

Also, as a sideline, it would seem that the author of the 'million selling' novella, Survivors, was written by a ficticious Zion Ben Jonah. It seems like a bunch of hypocrisy to write under a pseudonym when this forum was being bagged by David and his croonies for all the comments made by people using usernames. In fact, I recently met Ross handing out this 'bestseller' in Bendigo and his main objection to this forum was people hiding behind usernames.

Date: June 10, 2007 01:54PM

My copy of Survivors states that the author was Zion Ben Jonah and it was edited by David Mc Kay. Therefore, it suggests two people were involved in writing the book. Has David stated that he is also Zion Ben Jonah ie he's used a false name or are you just asuming he has?

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: June 10, 2007 04:28PM

private eyes

December 17 1944

Date: June 10, 2007 06:02PM

Thanks, Apostate, I knew it was 1944 as he recently said that he had turned 62 but I wasn't sure of the date and month.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.