Current Page: 18 of 169
Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: frodobaggins ()
Date: May 15, 2012 11:16AM

Hi Pranic Attack

Unfortunately your experience is very accurate and dont feel isolated when you feel like you are not receiving an accurate explanation to their new choices. You never will and it will drive you nuts trying to find the answers. This forum has done the best job in explaining what they are about. The fact is im yet to meet a member who can explain logically and rational argument for their new lifestlye choices. Its their lack of ability to even give a basic answer that concerns me most. Generally they just spit out some of their favourite quotes from serge but then cant offer a deeper explanation.

Your experience with them showing no sympathy is spot on too. Or if they have not fully been taken in by UM's rules you will notice at first they show sympathy and then check themselves and you will get a change of heart and usually an explanation as too how in a past life they murdered or did some horrible crime and now they are merely paying the price. They feel that we live our liv

Be prepared for your friend to encourage you to "feel" into products. Serge claims he can teach his followers to feel into products and services to measure their "intregrity". So products without integrity include any of the banned substances already listed on this site. I remember in the supermarket once my partner told me to "feel" into my favourite sauce to see if i could "feel" any gluten or dairy. Its my favourite sauce and all i could feel was the future joy i was going to have in eating it. Of course i got it wrong! It had gluten and dairy! There went my favourite sauce! Never to be seen again. I took great delight in stocking my cupboard 2 weeks ago with my favourite sauce.

Its this kind of b******t that worms its way into your every day life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 15, 2012 04:49PM

Hi Pranic attack
I feel for you. It is not only partnerships being torn apart- it is long standing friendships, siblings, families. There is an implicit message in Serge's Universal Medicine that if people in your life are reflections of where you are at, and that connections occur because of 'dysfunctions' that attract people together ( because they are not 'clear' or in the 'livingness so they cannot have WHOLE relationships as they are not fully connected with themselves and their inner hearts), and therefore to grow you may need to, and probably will, have to let go of relationships. I hate to say it but your friend has probably already decided that you cannot understand what she knows- she doesn't need to explain it to you or anyone and it defies rationalization or any inquiry because you are not able to understand as you are, as you know from your pseudo-name, in your pranic mind- in effect she is already letting go and choose her new Universal Medicine community.

Today I spent more time talking to several other people affected the same way. Either a partner, wife, friend. It is endemic. If Serge was really about 'we are one' and non exclusion, and growth and lifting the vibration, would it result in so many disturbed relationships? Google Alice Bailey and read what she had to say about that, and while you're there take time to absorb where he has sourced his non sense. How can this guy sleep at night or count his money while he is having such a negative effect. Talk about bad Karma. I am sure he and his followers ( sorry, fellow student) will have an instant mental justification ( sorry, inner heart impression) as to why it is fine. But it is clearly not to any right minded person. I would ask Serge to also consider his flock ( sorry, fellow students) and ask himself... if they are doing the work, why are they such a sorry lot? ( and why do I keep taking their money?)

Posted by: Pranic Attack ()
Date: May 15, 2012 07:20PM

Hi
Thanks for the replies.
Guess you havent come across the esoteric financial health then ?
Hope my hunch is wrong as if they can control making of wills, or beneficiaries even, then the sooner the student moved on to the next incarnation after putting in place, the better for them!
Following that train of thought partners need to be aware that if UM student stands to benefit from their demise, a quick exit and restart would be preferable for them too ...

I mean if people are stupid enough to part with their money for their pleasure and well being its up to them, but brainwashing/hypnotizing with the intension to extort doesnt sound right - not saying that this is the case. Hope all my concerns are unfounded.

Another thought that occurs is that if SB is Da Vinci reincarnate, does he still have ability to create masterpieces ? (This would help raise funds for his new place i believe he's building in Aus ... )
Believe 'the last supper' was one of his, as was his connection with the templar knights as in the Da Vinci code - not sure how much if any was factual, but maybe he remembers the hiding place of the Holy Grail? Believe that these lot were into the occult, and UM followers talking of astral planes and the like i find somewhat unnerving - maybe just read too many Dennis Wheatley books as a child :)
Still the Shakespeare reincarnate may give support to the theory held by some that old Will Shakespeare did not write the plays accredited to him. Accounting for SB's odd writing skills.

Posted by: Pranic Attack ()
Date: May 16, 2012 01:04AM

Sorry that doesnt sound how i meant it - for 'are stupid enough to' please read 'wish to'. I'm all for anyone finding real happiness and good health :)

Date: May 16, 2012 06:18AM

Pranic Attack - I have heard from several second contacts that UM does offer esoteric financial services but i cant say i have first hand experience with it. There will be contributors on this forum who can probably substantiate this info for you.

Date: May 16, 2012 06:50AM

Ok well now i feel like a real moron! Thanks to some searching from Corby he sent me some links ( which i wont post here) as they are private financial planning business with a General Manager who has strong ties to Universal Medicine. I cant give away to many specific details because i wont put my privacy at jepoardy but upon looking at this website and i recognized the photos of these people running the company from brochures at home and it clicked that my partner was being advised by people who are long term followers of UM. This company was instrumental in my partners financial choices and lets just say some of the choices led to some grief. I honestly didnt know my partner was being advised by UM people until Corby sent the link to me and i was able to piece it all together.

So pranic attack - YES they do offer ( directly or indirectly) esortoric financial advice. Serge seems to be setting up an array of "handy" contact points for people who are after anything from tatoo removal to financial advice. Whether he gets a piece of the financial action i am not sure and have no proof but seems overly convenient to have an inner circle that offers an array of services.

So be warned! UM members dont just "feel" into the financial products they offer! LOOK carefully into the numbers.

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: May 16, 2012 07:15AM

Amazing, this empire building of Serge's. To anyone that had doubts that UM is a financially led venture, the proof is out there for all to read.

Date: May 16, 2012 07:23AM

COncerned Partner
Hi Pranic attack
I feel for you. It is not only partnerships being torn apart- it is long standing friendships, siblings, families. There is an implicit message in Serge's Universal Medicine that if people in your life are reflections of where you are at, and that connections occur because of 'dysfunctions' that attract people together ( because they are not 'clear' or in the 'livingness so they cannot have WHOLE relationships as they are not fully connected with themselves and their inner hearts), and therefore to grow you may need to, and probably will, have to let go of relationships. I hate to say it but your friend has probably already decided that you cannot understand what she knows- she doesn't need to explain it to you or anyone and it defies rationalization or any inquiry because you are not able to understand as you are, as you know from your pseudo-name, in your pranic mind- in effect she is already letting go and choose her new Universal Medicine community.

Today I spent more time talking to several other people affected the same way. Either a partner, wife, friend. It is endemic. If Serge was really about 'we are one' and non exclusion, and growth and lifting the vibration, would it result in so many disturbed relationships? Google Alice Bailey and read what she had to say about that, and while you're there take time to absorb where he has sourced his non sense. How can this guy sleep at night or count his money while he is having such a negative effect. Talk about bad Karma. I am sure he and his followers ( sorry, fellow student) will have an instant mental justification ( sorry, inner heart impression) as to why it is fine. But it is clearly not to any right minded person. I would ask Serge to also consider his flock ( sorry, fellow students) and ask himself... if they are doing the work, why are they such a sorry lot? ( and why do I keep taking their money?)

It's so sad to read this. The destruction of the relationships of family and friends is page one of the building a cult manual. No cult can operate without total control over its members minds/relationships, and yet again, here illustrated, is just that. I too wonder how he sleeps at night.

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: May 16, 2012 08:58AM

Pranic Attack
I have been following the UM postings on the net and find it interesting that they seem to want to attract people (mostly lonely women) who can afford their courses /retreats etc.
This especially as they were offering 'esoteric financial health', although all references to this now seem to have disappeared from the internet along with mention of the therapist who could help relieve you of the money problems! I believe they will offer to act as trustees, and maybe even next of kin/point of contact, in event of misfortune. Has anyone else come across this ?
I'm guessing that once UM have gained complete trust and control of the followers they may further boost the coffers with large legacies and inheritances ...

I suppose you must trust someone who sticks needles in you, and think the chants/music must have some hypnotic relevance, as they are not exactly the stuff you would want to listen to repeatedly, 1000's of times, out of choice. Also wondering what esoteric dreams may be ?

As far as I understand it, the financial advisors connected to UM (and there are several, including SB's ex-wife) do not gain control of people's wealth on behalf of UM; they are simply financial advisors following SB's teachings in the same way that there are Real Estate agents and Lawyers and other professionals doing likewise. This is not to say that UM may not benefit in a residual or word-of-mouth manner as a result of their professional practices, as many of the individuals who have incorporated the UM teachings into their professional lives include links to various other UM related ventures and/or credit SB quite openly on their websites. Having said that, any evidence to the contrary would be of course be of great interest.

Regarding 'esoteric dreams', UM has an 'in-house' system of dream symbolism interpretation that is generally handled by one of Serge's daughters at the retreats and via e-mail.
[www.lighthouse-uk.com]

This symbolism is also applied to experiences in daily life, for example insects and various animals supposedly represent specific things and are interpreted by follwers as 'divine messages'. For instance, spiders apparently represent complications of one type or another.

Date: May 16, 2012 01:09PM

MacReady
Pranic Attack
I have been following the UM postings on the net and find it interesting that they seem to want to attract people (mostly lonely women) who can afford their courses /retreats etc.
This especially as they were offering 'esoteric financial health', although all references to this now seem to have disappeared from the internet along with mention of the therapist who could help relieve you of the money problems! I believe they will offer to act as trustees, and maybe even next of kin/point of contact, in event of misfortune. Has anyone else come across this ?
I'm guessing that once UM have gained complete trust and control of the followers they may further boost the coffers with large legacies and inheritances ...

I suppose you must trust someone who sticks needles in you, and think the chants/music must have some hypnotic relevance, as they are not exactly the stuff you would want to listen to repeatedly, 1000's of times, out of choice. Also wondering what esoteric dreams may be ?

As far as I understand it, the financial advisors connected to UM (and there are several, including SB's ex-wife) do not gain control of people's wealth on behalf of UM; they are simply financial advisors following SB's teachings in the same way that there are Real Estate agents and Lawyers and other professionals doing likewise. This is not to say that UM may not benefit in a residual or word-of-mouth manner as a result of their professional practices, as many of the individuals who have incorporated the UM teachings into their professional lives include links to various other UM related ventures and/or credit SB quite openly on their websites. Having said that, any evidence to the contrary would be of course be of great interest.

Regarding 'esoteric dreams', UM has an 'in-house' system of dream symbolism interpretation that is generally handled by one of Serge's daughters at the retreats and via e-mail.
[www.lighthouse-uk.com]

This symbolism is also applied to experiences in daily life, for example insects and various animals supposedly represent specific things and are interpreted by follwers as 'divine messages'. For instance, spiders apparently represent complications of one type or another.

Surely the 'hierarchy' would have picked something less likely to trodden on by mistake to be bearers of such important information. Sorry to be glib, but seriously, insect messages? Then again, how less ridiculous is this than self sacrificing whales, and any number of ridiculous things listed in this thread that Serge claims as reality.

Handy too that his daughters are able to interpret your dreams... need I say more.

Current Page: 18 of 169

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.