Help!!! :(
Posted by: mikanike23 ()
Date: June 15, 2011 05:34AM

I read Tolle about a year and a half a go. I was in a very desperate state. I was down on my self about life. I had terrible social anxiety and picked up the Power of Now thinking I had found the answer. Well here I am now telling you I'm totally confused, can't think critically, can't remember stuff at all, and i have a shotting pain going into my head up through my neck. My brain goes numb alot. I'm totally confused on what normal is. Can someone help me regain my sense of reality back. I have total loss of emotions and feels like depersonalization. I'm confused. HELPPPPPP

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help!!! :(
Posted by: Misstyk ()
Date: June 15, 2011 10:14AM

mikanike23, have you tried to find a psychologist/therapist who specializes in trauma and/or depersonalization?

Posted by: concernedmom83 ()
Date: June 28, 2011 10:01AM

mikanike23,
I would also suggest seeking help from a psychologist or a therapist. I see that you wrote about a week ago. I hope you have found someone to talk things over with.

But please know that you are in the right place, you seem to realize what the group did, and
that it wasn't for you. That's the first and most important step.

The best to you mikanike23, please feel free to pm if you'd like to talk.

concernedmom83

Posted by: dwest ()
Date: June 29, 2011 05:00PM

I can only speak for myself. Along with professional help I found time to be the best healer. My depersonalization came back as PTSD after 9/11 but seeking help kept this treatable.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.