desteni
Posted by: concernedmom83 ()
Date: June 09, 2011 01:03PM

Two things that I've been pondering:

1. desteni seems to have pulled out the plugs on the anti-hate campaign. All the members
seem to be encouraged and coached to attack xfinksx video. I find this 'group alike'
stuff ...well cultish, wouldn't you say. "We'll all go on you tube and say the say thing"
over and over. It reminds me of a sorority or fraternity thing. One for all and one for
all. Well then I guess that is their message, isn't it? My question is how are these no
more than 100 people going to change the world? Bernard, you have lofty goals.

2. Correct me if I am wrong. The origin of desteni was sunette portalling people and
that seemed to get people's attention, right? Was there any mention of equality for
all, or the equal money system, self forgiveness, dip, and the sra course that the
members had to pay a couple of thousand for? I don't think so. Which leads me to
believe, (now correct me if I'm wrong) that bernard and sunette got together and
figured out a way to keep them ( the members) coming. Haven't I read that bernard
wrote some educational program? Now how did he get from that to:

sunette the portal.
to the desteni farm.
to self forgiveness
to the first sra
to the dip

Hey, and what ever happened to the second farm that desteni was 60 days away from
getting..and I do recall most of the membership of desteni cult gave very generous donations...

One wonders.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.