Current Page: 4 of 7
Re: House of Prayer (HOP) Christian Churches of America inc...
Posted by: The Falconer ()
Date: November 08, 2016 07:12AM

Having first encountered HOPCC in 2004 in Hinesville, GA (what I was a soldier) it does not surprise me at all to learn that Rev. Denis has gone so very far off the rails. He scared me from the moment I met him and he probably scares the piss out of all the other HOPCC ministers too. Tell me please, Delivered: what ever happened to Tony Oloans? Is he still a part of HOPCC? And is there still an NTCC church and soldiers' residence in Hinesville? What about the HOPCC soldiers' residence? Is it still open?

Delivered Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why does Rev. Robertson, Rev. Bradeen, Rev .
> Virgo, and the other ministers rise up and do
> something about what Rev. Denis is doing?
>
> What are they scared of? I heard this Rev. Denis
> say that Bowers was coming back to hopcc, that
> Jerrod Edwards was coming back, that Ntcc would
> come along with him, in Conference he said that
> GOD SAID that John and Jennifer Rodriguez were
> coming back SOON!
>
> Don't they see that he is a liar? The Bible says
> not to be afraid of such FALSE PROPHETS!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Delivered ()
Date: November 09, 2016 03:50AM

Tony Oloans was no doubt a very sincere Christian when he was in NTCC. He had some issues with his wife when he was pastoring in Hinesville, Ga. under NTCC. Rev. Denis got involved with helping him and like a lot of them it got worse. She was a good sister who just wanted a baby but that is a no-go if you are going to be in Rev. Denis's inner circle of control.

She left Tony and Tony remained single for a number of years allowing Rev. Denis to crush him into complete submission until Tony will do anything including sin for Rev. Denis and even take the fall for all of Rev. Denis's illegal activity and go to jail for him. Rev. Denis had him get remarried to a woman named Sis. Escuadaro, a long time member. It was reported that when Rev. Denis was in one of his witchcraft spells he told them that God married them and to go and enjoy their honeymoon. He later snapped out of his spiritism and told them that they need to get legally married ie. paperwork.

Tony has also been bought off financially by Rev. Denis. He appears to be completely sold out to this man. He will lie and do probably do anything for him like the mafia.

These ministers who I one time respected live in absolute fear to this man. The love of God as a motivation is thrown out of the window. Voodoo, Witchcraft, Kabbalah, the Devil's power is all real. These men at one time who would have stood for something have fallen for evil and are scared to take a stand for anything except their god Rev. Rony Denis!

Date: November 09, 2016 07:00PM

Yes the servicemen's home is still there.

Date: November 09, 2016 07:09PM

Didn't prophet Rony Denis prophesy of Hillary winning the election?

Date: November 09, 2016 11:56PM

Delivered Wrote:
> Didn't prophet Rony Denis prophesy of Hillary
> winning the election?

I don't know; I have not seen any of the HOP people in over ten years but, I've kept up with their activities online a much as is possible. Once time, however, I heard Denis preach that using the Internet is equivalent to taking the Mark of the Beast.

Date: November 10, 2016 01:38AM

The Falconer Wrote:
> Delivered Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Didn't prophet Rony Denis prophesy of Hillary
> > winning the election?
>
>
> I don't know; I have not seen any of the HOP
> people in over ten years but, I've kept up with
> their activities online a much as is possible.
> Once time, however, I heard Denis preach that
> using the Internet is equivalent to taking the
> Mark of the Beast.

Wow! They use the Internet a lot. I did here him in the early days equate emailing to sinning. He said that he took a vow to never use the Internet even if it is to get cheaper plane tickets.

They don't want their members on there for fear of information that has not been filtered through them. The truth is that they do use it for various things. So, they have changed on this, they would blame NTCC of compromise for what they are doing themselves.

Rev. Denis says different things to different people. So some have mixed "convictions" or are confused or are pure hypocritical pharisees. He preaches all kinds of things for church politics and phony "holiness standards" but behind the scenes it is something else.

Posted by: brojitsu00 ()
Date: November 10, 2016 08:48AM

I used to be a member of HOPCC and have known it to be a good church and have no complaints. I attended their last conference in Hinesville, GA and it was the first time I had been there again since I left in 2014. It did seem a little different and I noticed a change in the way Rev Denis was talking. But I wasn't there long enough to notice a considerable difference in the way it was before.

Date: November 10, 2016 09:16AM

Denis and I spoke privately and one-on-one once. It was on the front porch of the HOP soldier's home in Hinesville. I was sitting in the porch swing, but he insisted on standing while we spoke. He kept circling me as we conversed, so that at times he was in my blind spot and I therefore could not see him (as he was directly behind me, though inches away). He gave me the creeps, Denis did. Some of the young military congregants practically worshiped him, even back then in 2004, especially a couple of guys I remember named Heitzman and Subia. The congregation was devoted to this man. I always thought that Oloans and Bradeen were a couple of yes-men. "No compromise" my foot. In their early days, they used to rent a meeting hall from the local Freemason Lodge and held their services in it. Renting worship space from the Freemasons with a big sign that said "NO COMPROMISE." Hypocrites, every one. Heitzman was a jerk, too, an infantry guy who reminded me of Jethro Bodine. He was not so smart, Heitzman.

Date: November 11, 2016 05:34AM

brojitsu00 Wrote:
> I used to be a member of HOPCC and have known it
> to be a good church and have no complaints. I
> attended their last conference in Hinesville, GA
> and it was the first time I had been there again
> since I left in 2014. It did seem a little
> different and I noticed a change in the way Rev
> Denis was talking. But I wasn't there long enough
> to notice a considerable difference in the way it
> was before.

Brojitsu00,you were at the last conference. At the services you attended did you hear them trashing the people that left or did they encourage prayer for them?

I have heard Rev. Denis's voice change as well and I understand this to be when he is under his spiritism. His voice changes, his cadence of speech changes, and his mouth gets dry.

Posted by: brojitsu00 ()
Date: November 11, 2016 06:48AM

Delivered,

I wasn't speaking of a change in voice so much as a change in verbiage. I remember many times through the years there was a constant mention of God having the glory and if anything way said it was quickly followed by some form of statement recognizing that the speaker was a man and everything was done though and for God's praise. It seemed to be a bit different I that aspect. Seemed to either be more prideful or perhaps left out for expediency. But again I wasn't there but for a couple services. It kinda had me a little worried as if something had change or was amiss. but I will say that over the years of my being there, the church (and Rev Denis especially) were more than there for my wife and I. I never once saw anything questionable in morals or ethics. But I know that any man is fallible and I hope that what folks are saying here isn't happening to the church. That's scary. But I don't believe what I hear from others and more so rely on what I hear and see for myself so perhaps I will make a trip back to Hinesville in the near future. God knows I miss the people there. They were very good to us. Even my family who were not members of the church and know all about it say the same.

Current Page: 4 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.