Current Page: 3 of 5
Re: FAITH HEALING
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: May 02, 2011 12:37AM

hello
Well Apollo- I see it like this.
Both Malcolm and Verity have said that you've spoken to them. You've also spoken to someone ' highly respected ' on the jcs.xjcs forum- who disclosed to you that they thought Joe was gay. ( Is that right?) Certainly Malcolm and Verity have publicly confirmed that they have had contact with you. Your initial reason for not speaking to me , is that ' you were still figuring out who you could trust.'
Errant bimbo- I may be . However, I'm not malicious- you wouldn't have to disclose your identity- you could withhold your number. A short blast of a Scottish accent.
I'm insulted that having given three other people the time of the day over the telephone- to you- I'm completely untrustworthy. Why is Verity much more trustworthy than me? ( Rhetorical question)
I have been publicly blamed by Dave as being the ' mystery person'. Perhaps you could do the gentlemanly thing and state publicly that this isn't me. Not just for Dave's sake, but for Joe and Sheila too.
Your last PM to me was gossip. I found it insulting and invasive. Please don't PM me.
I would like to see the best for all the JC's- including Dave. I thought that the recommendations that Rick Ross gave were excellent.

I don't like your MO- Apollo. Brian- I like. He has Aspergers- like my daughter, so I understand his condition. You have no excuse. Your last pm's to me I found threatening and controlling.

I have never spoken to Verity or Malcolm. I have never claimed to have spoken to Verity or Malcolm. When I was on the xjcs Verity asked me if I wanted her to claim we have spoken to each other. I asked her not do that but she went ahead and done it anyway. I am not aware of Malcolm claiming that he and I have spoken to each other.

Hello, you are the highly respected member whom I was referring to! You highlighted the gay theory in PM to me.

Hello, in my last PM I just told you how I see it. I do find it weird how you have hassled me to phone and even meet you for a drink despite the fact we barely know each other. You even tried to arrange a phone call during your very first PM to me. I'm sorry Hello but I have no wish to either phone or meet you, deal with it.

Rick Ross has also highlighted that members are entitled to remain anonymous. Please respect my wishes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2011 12:43AM by Apollo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: hello ()
Date: May 02, 2011 01:40AM

You are a liar. I have all of my Pm's to you and me. I would never write such a thing. Produce this Pm please.
I never hassled you. As I read that you had spoken to Malcolm and Verity, I offered my number. You said that you didn't know who you could trust. You've asked me some very personal things. You also said you'd be in London- so I offered to meet you for a drink.
You are a liar.

Date: May 02, 2011 02:24AM

Apollo
Hi,

I'm not playing up on being Scottish, i'm just being me. If I use the word chum that's because it's a word I would normally use. There is no act here at all. Hell, we even use the word geezer in my circle of friends! Dave knows i'm not Brian. He only uses it as a way of discrediting his biggest critic ''Brian'' and myself, his newest critic.

I think you may be right regarding homosexuality. I can imagine it would be almost impossible for a young black man to come out the coset. I doubt his ghetto mates would have been too supportive. I know Reinhard is gay. Who knows what goes on behind closed doors?

I would love for you to discuss all of this on the thread!

Regards

hello
No hun- I know! I know lots of scottish people that use the word chum- that's why I laughed when it was used as evidence that you're not! LOL Geezer?! How old are you?!! Geezer !! I've discussed it ALL on the thread. I've been around for seven long years. SEVEN YEARS of watching these people harm more and more people....

Not being pushy - but if you youtube Franky Ma - you can see a showreel of some of my bloopers that a fan of mine did. So- at least you know who you're talking to. Talking on the forum doesn't work. I've tried for seven years. I now have a new plan. I'm run out of time to give these people- especially when there's still a chance that there are innocent children at risk. I've been so upset about it. I'm furious. Anyway - I find it really difficult to communicate in these boxes- when you have time call me. Malcolm can vouch that I'm completely trustworthy. You can block your number- or if you give me yours I can call you back.

Now that the issue of paedophilia is under their nose- how can they ignore it- or just think it's a tactic? ! Any risk to children is unacceptable- end of!

Franky 07********.

Hi Franky,

I have not spoken to or met anyone involved in this so it is nothing personal.

I don't know what the hell your problem is. I have been nothing but nice to you but for some reason you appear to have a huge problem because I do not wish to have any personal communication with you. You've made several attempts to try and catch me out but you can't catch out someone who isn't lying. You appear to have made it your goal to try and find out my identity. Why is this so important to you?

I have deleted the PM which you sent but the above PM was my reply and then a further reply from you. That is what I still have saved from that exchange.

I am not a liar. I haven't lied to you, ever. You sent me a PM where you commented on several of the JCs possibly being gay, including Joe. I hadn't thought about it until you highlighted it but I do agree there may be some truth in it. The highlighted part clearly shows I was responding to something said in an earlier PM.

I have absolutely no reason to lie about that and I wouldn't have mentioned your name had you not tried to twist things in the healing thread.

Franky it wouldn't be the first time you've commented on this subject anyway....

[forum.culteducation.com]

Lots of love

Bryan x x x x

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2011 02:33AM by Apollo.

Posted by: hello ()
Date: May 02, 2011 02:34AM

No, no, no. You've added the highlighted piece. I've never written or spoken about that to you personally. Nice try Brian. I won't be back at this forum EVER. Dave McKay is a better man than you Apollo.
Over Apollo , I support the Jesus Christians any day.

Date: May 02, 2011 02:38AM

I definitely did not add that highlighted part. The link I have provided at the bottom of my post proves that you have already commented on this subject anyway.

I have no reason to lie about something so trivial.

Is it really such a bad thing to be of the belief that many of the JCs are closet homosexuals?

I certainly believe there's some thruth in that which is something Dave uses to manipulate them.

What the hell have I done to make me worse than Dave McKay? PLEASE EXPLAIN.

I'm starting to think this is either Glen or Al who have somehow managed to get a hold of Franky's password as this is completely out of character.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2011 03:03AM by Apollo.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: May 02, 2011 02:47AM

'I have no explanation as to how this guy was able to continue playing despite his injury. This is something which amazed our club doctors. This was an injury which required surgery and would normally have put a player out for months.'

Endorphins are released as part of the physiological changes of the 'fight or flight' response. When you are fighting (organised sports are stylised battles) you do not want be bothered with pain–-that can be put off until later.

[en.wikipedia.org]

Immediately after injury, the release of endorphins allow animals to feel a sense of power and control over themselves that allows them to persist with activity for an extended time.
With high endorphin levels, we feel less pain and fewer negative effects. Unfortunately the injury persists and the pain really kicks in and is fully felt when the intensity of the fight/flight response wears off.
Despite his faith in himself and his god, your footballer is doing himself no favours by continually stressing an already injured knee.

I did the same with a neck and shoulder injury that I 'stoically' refused to get treated for six months. I felt no pain until I relaxed enough to get treatment--then it was screamingly painful for some more months and now I have a permanently crocked shoulder----which, to be fair, I might have had anyway even with early treatment.

Your footballer will have similar, permanent damage---knees are very tricky joints and the speed and turns of football really stresses those joints to the limit.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2011 02:47AM by Stoic.

Date: May 02, 2011 03:11AM

The injury happened during his first season with us 2004-2005. He managed to successfully play through it and help us towards the title. During his second season he became more a of a back-up player and eventually left us. Despite having offers from SPL and Championship clubs he decided to join Raith Rovers in division 2 as he felt that's where God was guiding him (his church was in Kirkcaldy, where Raith play). The below article shows that he eventually did go for surgery in 2008. As far as I know he's now 35 and playing for Wrexham.

[www.dailypost.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2011 03:12AM by Apollo.

Date: May 02, 2011 03:57AM

It must have been a very minor tear to the anterior cruciate ligament, not a complete rupture as stated in the article:

[en.wikipedia.org]

'A torn ACL is less likely to restrict the movement of the knee. When tears to the ACL are not repaired it can sometimes cause damage to the cartilage inside the knee because with the torn ACL the tibia and femur bone are more likely to rub against each other.'

If he is a big strong lad with the usual soccer player's thigh muscles, the muscular development would have served to compensate some for the weakened anterior cruciate ligament--the ligaments are essentially a stabilising collar to the joint. He did eventually have to have a piece of cartilage removed--a normal result of the non-treatment of the original tear. Some people, non-athletes, can lose the anterior cruciate ligament altogether and compensate by building up the surrounding muscles as joint stabilisers.

Still, 'There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.'
(Hamlet, Act 1, scene 5)
and Marvin sounds like quite a guy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2011 03:58AM by Stoic.

Date: May 02, 2011 06:25PM

Here is another expression of faith where pain is suppressed/overcome, this one the Hindu festival of Thaipusam, usually celebrated by Tamils in India, Mauritius, Malaysia and Singapore.
I witnessed this several times as a child, there is no trickery, blood or expression of pain from the participants (who are normal joe blokes, not ascetics)--just long, ritual preparation and massive social support.
Belief is a powerful thing and the living body still largely mysterious to us in its workings.

[www.etour-singapore.com]

The participants in this festival are usually asking for an obstacle to be removed, some problem to be solved and the ritual is part of the fulfilment of a vow taken when asking for the favour, e.g. if the deity heals a relative of illness the participant performs the ceremony as thanksgiving.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2011 06:27PM by Stoic.

Posted by: three ()
Date: May 16, 2011 09:18PM

i have seen faith healing it is not done by man BUT BY GOD . ive seen it and know it is true . a lot of it is faked i know but when it is real you know it

Current Page: 3 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.