New Harvest Christian Fellowship (NHCF) in Norwalk, CA
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: November 13, 2009 08:25AM

There is some activity in the 'recovering' section of this site regarding this christian-based group. Does anyone have any information of this group, especially their charter, accountability of pastors to their 'flock', accounting practices, etc?

Thanks in advance to alerting the community to this group...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Harvest Christian Fellowship (NHCF) in Norwalk, CA
Date: November 13, 2009 08:28AM

Apparently they have 'ministries' in England, Chili and Russia. Here is their official website:

[www.newharvestoneighty.com]

Date: November 13, 2009 08:52AM

Here is a currently active thread on 'escaped' members and response by an 'irate'(?) daughter of the church's head pastor.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Date: November 13, 2009 09:14AM

The pastor's 'daughter' going under the moniker 'tracicherise' and who claims her name is Traci Salazar, uses extreme bullying and, in my opinion, a non-christian attitude in responses to the 'escapees'.

'Her' responses alone add legitimacy to the posts of the ex-members.

Again, check out the link and all you Christians reading this, please give support to the ex-members on both threads, I think they need some christian fellowship and advice on churches to go to: [forum.culteducation.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2009 09:28AM by Sparky.

Posted by: kingmankowboy ()
Date: May 28, 2011 12:52AM

You do realize this is one of the fellowships that praise chapel fellowship ran with in the early days right? There was new harvest, set free ministries, praise chapel, potters house, victory chapel,, the door, la puerta, all of these guys ran together. They run just like potters house and praise chapels.

jeff watkins

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2011 12:53AM by kingmankowboy.

Posted by: ravenbynight ()
Date: May 28, 2011 01:55PM

Wow thanks for the info Jeff I went from going to a New Harvest for 11 years to a Praise Chapel for another 7 years. They always tried to tell me that they were nothing like New Harvest but the similarities are uncanny. I look at Praise Chapel now and they seem to be evolving into A type of New Harvest mentality more and more. Trying to shed the exterior of gangsters to a more refined religious sophistication like New Harvest is all about now a days.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.